Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

#JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform (19439 Views)

Davido To Naira Marley: "Una Dey Do Jazz, All Una Music Dey Sweet" / RMD & Don Jazzy Land In Scotland In Search Of The Perfect Johnnie Walker Blend / Genevieve Nnaji At The Johnnie, Jazz & Whisky Event In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by lalasticlala(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2018
The Johnnie Jazz and Whisky event held last night in Lagos and many Nigerians have been talking about it on Twitter. It's been trending on Twitter.

Star singers, Asa and Femi Kuti rendered special performances.

Fans have been talking about Asa's performance at the Johnnie Jazz and Whisky.

The Johnnie Jazz and Whisky, a blend of music and flavours held in Lagos on the 8th of December 2018.

See photos from the event and see how fans are going gaga.

Photo Credit: Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/JJWLagos?src=hashtag_click

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by lalasticlala(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2018
More photos

1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by lalasticlala(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2018
RMD, Kate Henshaw, Ali Baba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by lalasticlala(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Fans Go Gaga for Asa

1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by lalasticlala(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by lalasticlala(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2018
More.

1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by lalasticlala(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Ehiscotch(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2018
This is the kinda event where good music is. Not the ones where they sing over CDs and hop on stage, shouting and dancing.
I just hope the venue was sold out because most Nigerians know jazz as something else.

Ps: Asa is just magical, even without watching this event, just seeing her dress and the aura around her, you know she killed it. The event also looks well managed and organized.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by nrexzy: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Men them
Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Beautiful. Asa; wonderful singer (If you ask me, na who i go ask).
Lagos State, The Center of Excellence.

*OASIS GARDENS, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS*

*Free From Government Committed Acquisition*

*TITLE: Excision In Process*

*PRICE: N800K Per Plot*

Think of ibeju Lekki, Lagos, the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects like: # Dangote Refinery # Lekki Free Trade Zone & many more#

Just a click away from you

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Enigmaticprof(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2018
grin
Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by hillshark: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2018
We dont expect anything less from a world class artist like asha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Asa was doing well in Nigeria
B4 d likes of wizkid and davido drove her off with their socall noise

Go to foreign malls outside nigeria
Her music is well respected

Just becus our ears in Nigeria is design to listen to noise

She is our ED sheern

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by condralbedez: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Ok ,daddy freeze what do u hv to say on this?ok its not a christian show or concert!

2 Likes

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Asa gave a very Electric performance.. Babe is damn talented..

1 Like

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Kelgabriel5(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Asa's music tend to b even better when performed, shame I'm not in lagos where everything happens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by dont8(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2018
mogbojaiye:

She is our ED sheern
She'll definitely bounce back, good music is like a wine you know, it's evergreen.
Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2018
mogbojaiye:

She is our ED sheern

You're right bro. All these froggies are wack but if one say that, all the majority of nigerians wey no sabi quality thing will say one is hating. There is difference between saying the fact and hating on something good.
One thing i've noticed about Nigeria is that, nigerians lick assess of wacks more than talented people. It's rare for someone talented to blow in Naija.
If you really have the talent, try and travel out and make it there, when nigeria see you make it outside, that's when they try associating with you. Or if you're talented and want to make it in Naija, try and reduce your talent to wack, nigeria will buy it that way. It sounds funny but that's the truth. Nigerians prefer to lick asses of wacks.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr Lalastica, you wan burn all our mb when boys dey manage. I wan yab the OP before i saw it is Lala.

I would have gotten ban till 2019.

17 Likes

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Harkynkunle(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2018
I don't really wanna believe that Nigeria musicians can't churn out good music, with good lyrics and positive message... I would rather say it was the fans that actually changed the face of music in Nigeria... Let's look back to the days of Platainshun Bois, Sound sultan, Azadus, Zaaki Azeez, even Daddy showkey (A period of Renaissance in Nigeria music industry), you will agree with me that these guys sang good, meaningful songs with good lyrics. The face of Nigerian music changed immediately the likes of Sam Ekwe -Sam Ekwe, and other kpangolo beats entered the music industry, it was apparent that Nigerians accepted them easy , while their songs got promoted easily... These make other musicians now realize that the kpangolo kind of music is what Nigerians want, hence they switched to that. Imagine how Nigerians danced to skally mental, Zeeworld(blessed memory) even Small Doctor kind of songs. The so called Small Doctor to an extent is even famous than the likes of Timi Dakolo, Dare art Alade, Asa and some other good musicians in the industry. Nigerians killed Nigerian music themselves.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Richdad50(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Nothing beats XPERIENCE13. The biggest stage any artist would love to perform. The Gospel is Dope!
I heard most of the secular artist were begging to perform there.

#RichdadDarts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

You're right bro

Now adays I just get pissed off wen I turn in to watch MTVBase showing wizkid or davido music

It's either u see a half naked girl with g sting or showing cars day can't afford, ,,,or wire wire, ,,

Na we go school pass but d school kw go tru us

We can't define wat a good music is at all...no proper information passed to d public.......

Am a Christian I dont mind playing fella music or Asa at my leisure time

2 Likes

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2018
dont8:
She'll definitely bounce back, good music is like a wine you know, it's evergreen.

She is ever ready
D problem is are Nigerians ready to listen to her type of music?
Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Hoodbilonia: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2018
i should be modifyinf my mixtapes tonite
enuf of all dis dj mix noise
abeg
mtc base nigrkeria shows trash
trash
trash

1 Like

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by wristbangle: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2018
You will never see Daddy freeze criticising this.

1 Like

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by easynetsms(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2018
That's nice

buy cheap internet data. Check my profile for more details... 100%
Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

You're right bro. All these froggies are wack but if one say that, all the majority of nigerians wey no sabi quality thing will say one is hating. There is different between saying the fact and hating on something good.
One thing i've noticed about Nigeria is that, nigerians lick assess of wacks more than talented people. It's rare for someone talented to blow in Naija.
If you really have the talent, try and travel out and make it there, when nigeria see you make it outside, that's when they try associating with you. Or if you're talented and want to make it in Naija, try and reduce your talent to wack, nigeria will buy it that way. It's sounds funny but that's the truth. Nigerians prefer to lick asses of wacks.

There are so many talented individual d country has lost, ,,,i can't even keep count of them
In music, medical,sport and geologist, ,,,watch national discovery on dstv and see nigerias been interview on weather issues and aerospace, ,,,,u will b like wow, ,,its really a shithoe

2 Likes

Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by wildchild1: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Nice

Christmas discount now available on all club and country jerseys, check my signature.
Re: #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform by NessaBoo(f): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2018
I'd go gaga for Asa any day any time abeg!!

She's mind blowing... Was even listening to her songs; Knights of Ren, Yeriko before stumbling upon this thread.

Even her Bed of stone album is still lit after 4years! She's simply magical abeg!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.