Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Sunday Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Service (532 Views)

SERMON JOTTERS: Confronting Your Pharaoh- D.K Olukoya (Sunday Service-29-MARCH-) / Is It A Sin Not To Attend Sunday Service? / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Service by ugo2u(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2010
Below is my notes from the sunday service, I hope its valuable to you as it is to me

[b]SUNDAY SERVICE
Revelation 5: 9-10
Ecclesiastes 10:5

God doesn't perform in a normal way, His ways are supernatural so the way of the christian should neither be normal and everything that God does is perfect!

When you see the invisible you can do the impossible

Be it unto me according to His word = faith

it takes mustard size faith to move a mountain and nothing shall be impossible unto me

Faith keeps the supernatural door open and keeps it moving

Mark 10:27

Faith is say it, lock it and walk away, then its time for God to step in.

God does not share His Glory with man, trust God full time for men are channels God is the Source. Hold on to the source He will use any channel

God's above our thinking faculty and we put a roof over God and try to dictate by which pattern God will perform.

Faith focuses on the end result, its up to God to pull down the walls.

God has the power to choose the end result, our part is to hold on to the end result.

God is above our planning and anything we can think of do not limit nor dictate God's method and allow Him to be God all you have to do is stretch forth your faith.

Romans 4:18

Take the limit of God, because we cage up God with our mental assertion.

What God has started he shall surely finish it.

Hebrews 4:2

Stand still and firm on the word of God, Ignore the symptom, say it, lock it and do it.

SOME SAY FAITH IS A RISK, BUT THE GREATER RISK IS NOT HAVING FAITH, BESIDES ITS NO RISK BECAUSE GOD NEVER FAILS! .

According to His word it shall be done, do everything in line with what you believe.

Don't believe God and pay attention to symptoms or circumstances, dont believe God for healing and give attention to the symptoms.

You may look stupid, act
you may look crazy, act
you may think that its not normal, act

Those that reign are the ones that drop things and they are not the ones that are dropped

when we say it, we pay no attention to circumstances.

Dominators are not submissive to people manipulations[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Is Jehovah’s Witness A Church Or Religion / The Business For Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh / Want To Leave Zenith For Uba(pay Upgrade/level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.