Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) (20489 Views)

Catholic Bishops Reject Father Mbaka’s Apology To Peter Obi / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by PoliticsNigeria: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with footage from a Press conference organised by the Catholic Bishops of Nigeria condemning the actions of Father Ejike Mbaka, the spiritual director of Adoration Ministries.

Mbaka embarrassed the Ex-governor of Anambra state and Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic party, PDP, Peter Obi for not donating money during his church 'Bazaar' last week.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/peter-obi-video-catholic-bishops-condemning-father-mbaka-emergeswatch/

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by vanbonattel: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bishops should send Mbaka to Maiduguri Catholic Church.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by Gullah: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mbaka doesn't have the character of a priest of the most high

84 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by solutionmi: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
some people are heating up the situation just to soil fr Mbaka clothes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by Vinstel: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Good they condemned him, what he did was wrong

64 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by mikeweezy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
mbaba why why why why what work for you 2015 may not work for you this so talk with wisdom

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by cosmatika(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
I don't blame Fr. Mbaka, I blame his gullible followers (Adorers, they call themselves), who re littered everywhere on Fb, insulting anybody that dares reason logically to call wat mbaka did last week Sunday a shame. They claim the holy ghost told him to disgrace Peter Obi. Now that he has apologized, I guess it was d Holy ghost that made the mistake, not Mbaka embarassed

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by Ovokoo: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by condomuser: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oh
Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mbaka should be sent to Kaduna or Maiduguri branch.

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by modaink333: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Only God is the greatest judge
Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by ebujany(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by desmond2pk: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mbaka goes only for the money. And hid god doesn't reject looted money from politicianz

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by Mankosi: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na who leak the video?
Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by confusedGuy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
That is why I say pastors should not involve themselves in politics. That is why I respect Pastor Chris till date you will never see him meddle in politics unlike these other GO's

they will come and say Christians need to take over...shut up. if you want to take over pray to Him to change things not use your influence to support one party and condemn the other and at the end land us in fire. that is how they brought buhari upon us. saying God showed them this and that...

smh... angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by hucienda: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Catholic Church and organisation.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by femo122: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Flat head and money
Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Flattrons selling themselves out for money no be new thing
Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by hotspec(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
the love of money has derailed you sir. I hate when men of God can only bless one based on money. the apostles didn't start like this. in fact they cursed people that brought them money in exchange for their blessings.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by Kamxin(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
The actions are regretable, but since an apology has been tendered. Lets move on so we can see what is coming and plan forthem.

For the young man waiting for NYSC next year ICT skills are a ton plenty and never enough. Start with few.
Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gullah:

When I was watching his apology video, I saw him quarrelling with someone in congregation that "he should keep quiet or go home if u wouldn't want to bring curse upon him or herself" I was disappointed. Imaging Jesus telling someone amongst the 5000 people to go, he is not needed. Fr. Mbaka needs prayer sha.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by AngelicBeing: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gullah:
He is a political priest eating nkwobi and palm wine tongue

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by DEBUCHMANNY: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
why is the Mbaka story generating all these noise? Because he's a Catholic priest! Our priests are humans and are subject to make mistakes just like any human. Fr. Mbaka had done what a typical Nigerian preacher cannot do, he has publicly apologized to for his errors.

You cannot fight the church.
Leave our priests alone.
Mind your business.

Let him who has no sin be the first to cast stone.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by confusedGuy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
solutionmi:
yes people need to be wary of these wolves wearing sheep's fur.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by Beremx(f): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lalasticlala, please kindly tell the Op and other OPs to be posting videos on the page. I must not click on their link or site to watch videos.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by XaviDayo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Girls would tell a guy his diiiivvvk is small and the dude will immediately inherit low self esteem.

But guys will be furkin a babe with a very wide gutter and dem no fit ask am if na through her V China dey send goods come Naija.

The same girl go get mind still say all the guys wey she know get small galam .

Guys.....don't let the opportunity to set this right pass you by. Stand up for the men folks. Hahahahahah. Happy sunday.

Just thinking ni o abeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by Lomprico2: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
solutionmi:

Nobody but mbaka himself is heating things up!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by Kamxin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
victorazyvictor:

When I was watching his apology video, I saw him quarrelling with someone in congregation that "he should keep quiet or go home if u wouldn't want to bring curse upon him or herself" I was disappointed. Imaging Jesus telling someone amongst the 5000 people to go, he is not needed. Fr. Mbaka needs prayer sha.

What bring life also bring death, so to be fore-warned is to be fore-armed. The theatre of God is never a theatre of jamboree. Churches are becomng a place for match making, so don't think he does not know every bit and pieces of what goes on behind him having a servant for more than 25years before being ordained a priest.
Re: Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) by Valdblngx: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
DEBUCHMANNY:
why is the Mbaka story generating all these noise? Because he's a Catholic priest! Our priests are humans and are subject to make mistakes just like any human. Fr. Mbaka had done what a typical Nigerian preacher cannot do, he has publicly apologized to for his errors.

You cannot fight the church.
Leave our priests alone.
Mind your business.

Let him who has no sin be the first to cast stone.

Will you keep kwayet my friend?

If y'all had agreed that these guys are nothing but ordinary men and crooks then your defence would have been tenable but no, you lots would rather have us believe that they're are anointed mouthpiece of God. How can someone be guided by God's spirit and still makes errors.

I'm tempted to call you a dolt for defending outright tomfoolery angry

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! / I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.