Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (37625 Views)

Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
presiade:

That's the actual origin of this public reprove. Sunday Adelaja, D. Freeze and some other people have commented on this (bolded) and you don't expect him to use it as a means to disprove such acts, lest he appears to be responding to the critics he said he's not listening or responding to, and thereby acknowledging the flaws in their (most churches) doctrines.

Actually freeze talked about this exact issue, the misuse of pastors pictures especially pastor Adeboye and he called it idol worshiping by his members if I recall correctly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by DipoToyo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Just imagine, after posting my comments on the above mentioned topic, came this BLA BLA BLACK (Abi? They'll say the children are here again) https://www.nairaland.com/4892828/pastor-adeboye-daddy-freeze-disparaged/4

But pls, cut the crappy egg rolls, he'd better start removing all dir pictures in his members' homes, keyhole, books, bags, clothes.. plus cars cos he's their idol already.

Talk about Mummy, Daddy or Father G.O. and get lambastically interrogated by their cohorts branded with smeared iron of RCCG deep inside their skull.

re yu also saying I'm not yet old enough?

1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by MrPRevailer(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
stt201:

Do you see anyone like your comment? That simply tells that you're talking out of sense. Next time try to add respect to whom respect is due, Mr Goat

Don't judge the trustworthiness of a comment by the number of likes or shares, as regards to religion.
Because

1) Many people including Christians have been deceived.
2) There are many unbelievers on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Olamyyde(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by MicroBox: 5:20am On Dec 10, 2018
Something Jesus told Christians that he is not God including Adeboye but you did not hear...
Now Adeboye perceive the implications and want to clear himself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by olumide4christ: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2018
gidjah:
is that wrong? Paul the Pastor apron was used to heal the sick I'm the bible, was he God too?,the shadow of peter was healing and raising d dead too is he also God?? Pls u guys should grow up and study your bibles(that's if you are not another hate man or atheist who is so blind to heavenly mysteries )Jesus said GREATER WORKS shall you do because I go to the father. who was he talking to if not the believers ??

They don't study any bible....some are just stark sinners...joining the bandwagon of daddy freeze to oppose any thing that has to do with the church. They don't know what the bible says or doesn't say, they only make their conclusions from what they read on social media or what they hear/see. Is it every pastor that steals church money? OF COURSE NOT! So why generalize as if it is all pastors that collect tithes with the purpose of using it for themselves?
Like someone said above, if freeze had channeled his grievances and this pressure to our politicians, perhaps Nigeria would have been a bit better now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by Adakintroy: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Notion:

I don't like commenting on religions issues like this but as for daddy freeze you are cerebrating, it should have been better if he had channel his strength, frustration and pressure on our politicians and leave the church alone. Am sure he is scared of the politicians, maybe just one night they would have come for his head.

Bros stop being naive. Everyone has their calling. Political pressure groups exist already. Every leadership, be it religious, political or economic, has opositions nothing new. The point is what side of the divide you belong. Not everyone will share you point of view otherwise their will be no strive in the world. Plus not all that oppose a status is fustrated contrary to your one side opinion. Learn to learn.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by gidjah(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2018
olumide4christ:

They don't study any bible....some are just stark sinners...joining the bandwagon of daddy freeze to oppose any thing that has to do with the church. They don't know what the bible says or doesn't say, they only make their conclusions from what they read on social media or what they hear/see. Is it every pastor that steals church money? OF COURSE NOT! So why generalize as if it is all pastors that collect tithes with the purpose of using it for themselves?
Like someone said above, if freeze had channeled his grievances and this pressure to our politicians, perhaps Nigeria would have been a bit better now.
I don't know..how the Holy spirit will assist us to start ignoring g this demons in clothing .imagine christians antagonising them selves ,how are we gonna move forward against this Ishmaelite s trying to meSS the church up, abi dey taught only one denomination can do it ni? We are just too divided as a body of Christ and thats the advantage this nonsense religions are using against us.we really need to wake up start becoming ONE
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by hahn(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Does 'god' take pictures?

Now is a good time to start. Does god spend money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by sweet7oyin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Freebiez:

Your atrocious writing, aside.

Did the same Jesus not say that he should not be called the son of David? The same Eternal Redeemer, Our Lord and Saviour did not elevate his standing even though he was due. Jesus, the Son of the Most High never equated himself to be greater than a mere mortal, David.

I quote straight from the Bible:

"What do you think about the Christ Whose son is he?" "The son of David," they replied. He said to them, "How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him Lord? For he says, "The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet." If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his son?" No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions (Matthew 22:42-46).

He did not grandstand and pose. He did not let others call him God. He did not build mansions while his disciples lived in poverty. He did make false prophecies.

I say it again, how dare you?

I'll leave you to God. I wonder what you'll say on Judgement Day.

Yes, Lord, this worldy thieving pastor who is afraid to die is as great as even the lowest of disciples in the New Testament.

BLASPHEMY!
sir.. u said something about bokoharam that am trying to correct... Its not biblical according to the new testament to kill.. Or to tell d ground to open and swallow them... Jesus clearly told us to love our enemies . Infact there is no such occurance in the new testament because jesus corrected it.
About offering and tithe... My parents were pastors growing up.. And we tend to collect many offerings because of the building of the church, buying of drum set.. Etc.. The funny thing is that most people would not come unless it is a big church so u have to build or else they would stay at home with the excuse that they don't want to start paying building offering. .. And of cuz we cannot be worshiping God under hot sun or rain. Not like my parents did not not people with money and connections..when you becomeome a pastor u ll understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God by babeosisi: 5:10am On Dec 11, 2018
DonCortino:

lol, which one is holy combing kwa!

You haven't seen the video where adeboye led thousands to comb their hair forwards and backwards chanting incantations in church.
See.YouTube for clip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.