Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On (50185 Views)

David Cameron Called Adeboye ‘Daddy G.O.’ – Okupe / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by adedayoa2(f): 1:35am On Dec 09, 2018
seunmsg:

Your Olukoya dey craze, tell him to send imaginary fire to consume me if he can.

@OP, the fact that Adeoye had to pen this lengthy write up just to attack Daddy Freeze says it al. I remember sometimes last year when daddy GO claimed he doesn’t even know freeze. Good to see that he has finally accepted the existence of freeze to the extent of penning a very lengthy attack. Shows some of these god of men are feeling the impact of his message.

We still have lots of gullible people out there but fact is, millions of eyes are now being opened by people like freeze and his message. This attack is an encouragement for the #freetheshepplemovement.
Freeze eye close before? He's still paying his tithe o, he should stop misleading others.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Even psychiatrists in Nigeria aknowlege the hope and peace religion brings.
There's a reason Nigerians are one of the happiest and hopeful people, despite the many challenges.
You will never hear me condemning the way anyone chooses to practice their religion. It is afterall a lifestyle choice. I can't condemn you for going clubbing, so why should I condemn you for going to pray?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Eyinjuege2:
There's a reason Nigerians are one of the happiest and hopeful people, despite the many challenges.
You will never hear me condemning the way anyone chooses to practice their religion. It is afterall a lifestyle choice. I can't condemn you for going clubbing, so why should I condemn you for going to pray?

Happy and hopeful? For real? The index is clear. We are the people with the highest percentage of poor people in our midst. Which means crime, inhumanity and reckless behaviour live amongst us.

If people were happy as you claim, people will not go out causing harm to others in the name of kidnapping, armed robbery, rituals and cold blooded murder.

It is a scam saying Nigerians are happy when we have lost all sense of humanity.

We now behead in the name of whatever, from north to south. Some rituals, behead. Cultists, behead, religious psychopaths, behead.

Look at the murder of girls, soldiers etc. Yet, you say we are the happiest.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by seunmsg(m): 5:38am On Dec 09, 2018
adedayoa2:
Freeze eye close before? He's still paying his tithe o, he should stop misleading others.

Freeze is not misleading anybody and I don’t believe he’s still paying tithe to any pastor. You can provide proof to support your claim. I also don’t pay tithe and I don’t think quite a lot of those who pay are better than me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by NPComplete: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
fire will consume you

Halfwit. U better go and pray for a brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by abbey621(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2018
Eyinjuege2:

Put a human in jail for 20 years and compare him or her to someone that is only allowed to go outside on weekends, naturally the person that gets to go outside would likely be happier. Now compare that person to someone that can go outside any time any day. This is the meaning of Nigerians happiness. When you see people paying tithes yet they owe house rent, they owe children's school fees, they live in face me face you while their pastors and G.O. live in mansions, it is not condemnation to advice such a person. Telling people they'll prosper by paying tithes yet their children cannot afford to go to the school you built, is that logical? Churches are running ponzi schemes and we all sit back and smile. COMEDY!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by kayjay69(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2018
You are so on point for these insightful comments.
Adakintroy:
The church has already lost wether or not it thinks it stands it has fallen. Oyedepo and the rest are caught in the own imaginary bubble. If they have not lost the plot they will be no opening for a freeze to mock the church this way. Their enmasing of wealth has no justification whatsoever let them spin it all they want. Quote all the scriptures to back it up. In the spirit they have lost.

Paul Said weather I have the gift of understanding all misteries and all knowledge but I have not love I am nothing.

Come to mechanic village here, come o marokor, come to the slum near were I live and come see poverty with your own eyes. There is believers love world preaching all sought of imaginary love. But in practise you will never find one of their branch in the slum. You will think this is were love is needed the most. They speak of the government s the ones vested with the authority to develop a society like we don't know that already. They world and their greed was always going to fall short in some ways. We know that already. That's is why we have God's government here on earth. We are bearers of his will here on earth his government comes.

As for people mocking freeze. I don't think he has the right angle to his critism, but I don't think he is out of place either. I have seen donkeys warn prophets of impending doom.

What most of the preachers should have done is take the humble rout to silent him. Llike we know we should be doing more, we acknowledge that. Nevertheless we thank you for your contribution. If he is saying church monet should go to the poor. Of course he is right. The mind from which its said not withstanding. Acknowledge the truth in it first. Then proceed from there. This teachers hate being thought.

Let he who think he stands take hide less he falls. All this one the church is doing is pure arrogance. They have fallen short by a long standard.

The same souls they are winning. Are gamblers , yahoo boys runs girls, political thieves. Coperate thieves and so on. Do we have another people in this nation?

They said Benson Idaho was a Gods general. But when he died God misteriousely called his wife so all the material possession stay within range.

That is how oyedepo winners might end up. Within range. So much money will currupt the mind and may take the focus from christ. It's all about him.

Materialism is bad for spituality. I don't care who you are.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by malvisguy212: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

Show us where Jacob paid tithes?

Genesis 28:20-22

. 20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, 21 So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: 22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I WILL SURELY GIVE THE TENTH UNTO THEE.

OH I forget , Abraham also tithe to Melchizedek 200 years before the mosaic law was given.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by kayjay69(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2018
FACTS! FACTS!! FACTS!!!
U can draw whatever conclusion you so wish based on this data however by and large you cannot deny these are the facts.
Laralag:
IF THIS ISNT ABNORMAL, I WONDER WHAT IS.

Richest Churches in the world.

1- Church if Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints- $40 Billion +

2- Catholic Church - $30 billion +

3- church of England - $7.8 Billion +

4- Opus Dei - $ 2.8 Billion +

Now observe that there is no;

RCCG
Winners
Christ Embassy
Synagogue
No Pentecostal church at all

RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD

1 Bishop OYEDEPO - $150 Million
2 Bishop TD Jakes - $147 Million
3 Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - $50 Million
4 Pastor Benny Hinn - $42 Million
5 Pastor Adeboye - $39
6 Pastor Creflo Dollar - $27 (He used to be #1)
7 Pastor Kenneth Copeland - $25
8 Evangelist Billy Graham - $25
9 Prophet TB Joshua $10
10 Pastor Joseph Prince $5

Observe again that no of the 4 richest churches mentioned have their leaders on this list of Richest Pastor.

The Pope is not here
The Arch Bishop of Cantabury is not here
The Bishop of Opus Dei is not here
The Director of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint is not here.

Now observe again.

6 out of the 10 Richest Pastors are blacks, with their congregation being predominantly blacks

4 out of the 10 richest Pastors have their churches in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world, the 147the most corrupt nation of the world, the home to the second deadliest terrorist group, the most unsafe place to give birth to in the world.

Observe as well the the Richest Churches are situated in

1- America
2- Vtican city
3- England

These are amongst the most safe, less corrupt and most prosperous Nations.

Like I said, if this isn't abnormal then nothing is abnormal.

Source of Date used: Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Oluromantic: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2018
OMOTOWO:
The day this guy go follow my G.O Dr D K olukoya yar n dust..na fire go consume him..
Hehehehe. Na just one prayer point he need, he can be berried alive sef.

Mfm for life!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by kingcheks(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Gisters:
GISTMORE.COM

Read more - https://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-disparaged-but-failed-to-catch-on-pastor-adeboye

You're still a thief. All this your big talk . only gullible people go follow your brainwashing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by kingcheks(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Well said. If only our countrymen can open their eyes

abbey621:

Put a human in jail for 20 years and compare him or her to someone that is only allowed to go outside on weekends, naturally the person that gets to go outside would likely be happier. Now compare that person to someone that can go outside any time any day. This is the meaning of Nigerians happiness. When you see people paying tithes yet they owe house rent, they owe children's school fees, they live in face me face you while their pastors and G.O. live in mansions, it is not condemnation to advice such a person. Telling people they'll prosper by paying tithes yet their children cannot afford to go to the school you built, is that logical? Churches are running ponzi schemes and we all sit back and smile. COMEDY!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2018
kennygee:
Pastor Adeboye had time.
Walahi
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Bianda24: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2018
I love the part that dwells on church providing therapy to those that have problem

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Yoighaman(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Take it or leave it. Daddy Freeze makes sense. All his claims are well supported with verses from the bible. It's however a matter of choice. All I decipher from the lengthy message are plain excuses that were not properly backed up with the bible. I stand with Daddy Freeze.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by zeestone99(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2018
kennygee:

Are these majority complaining?

Aren't there other poor people in other parts of the world?

India with Christianity as a minority religion has a lot of poor people.

Hope you know that.

India has over 1 billion pple in its country, wht happens if nigeria reaches 1 billion with the way things are, we won't jst have poor pple, we ll have animals.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by zeestone99(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Oluromantic:

Hehehehe. Na just one prayer point he need, he can be berried alive sef.

Mfm for life!

Really, with jst one prayer point a man can do such wonders shocked, how about using such prayer point to stop poverty in Nigeria, how abt using such prayer point and fire to make nigeria great so our pple will stop fleeing the country for beta life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Zeta47(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Wow!!! Detailed, Illuminating and Inspiring
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by chccho(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2018
To pay or not to pay tithe is a matter of common sense and, wisdom.
Commonsensically, it doesn't make sense to give 10%, but by wisdom u will even realize that giving 10% is not enough.

Tithing is not only about money alone, there are other non monetary benefits attached to tithing.
(E.g sustenance of sound health, protection from the devourer and lits more)
As long as there has,is and, will be an institution called a church u cannot rule out tithes/offerings.

The catholic church is the richest Church in the world how did they attain that? There have been churches since the times of Jesus to the days of Paul how did they build those churches, run them and maintain them?

The anti tithing doctrine of today is a move geared towards killing the present day church championed by forces of darkness, unfortunately this daddy freeze is one of the proponents of this mission.

Daddy freeze is only jealous,bitter and envious.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by iamjavadem(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2018
Which church did Hilary and Trump go to?
Demgohearword:
Religion is super important to an average Nigerian. The average Nigerian cares nothing about the government despite his miserable living in the society.

Religion is so flexible, a scammer can use it destructively as his tool and not get chastised. Btw Religion has a role to play in politics in every part of the world, if not why do politicians go to church, seat in the front, even climb the altar, kneel down for prayer during election period?

Religion; Opium of the masses.

If you want information on how Politicians use pastors to control the masses, watch this video if you have 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSIOiQkefK8
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by iamjavadem(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2018
It is logical to link poverty with religion because they use statistics. Please show me a place where there is poverty and religion does not king, I dare you.
Profayo:
It's highly illogical to link poverty and religion and it will be fallacious to day Nigeria is poor because of religion and developed countries are so because of less religion faithfuls.

https://www.nairaland.com/4893167/why-nigerias-poverty-rate-cannot
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by orisa37: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2018
Daddy Freeze is not learning at all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by iamfromlagos(f): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2018
Unik3030:
just one question for their G. O.... where in the New Testament can we find tithing?
Me sef dey wonder. Are the books Of Malachi and Deuteronomy not in the old testament anymore,
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by HomeOfMe(f): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2018
Jkyoung:
Freeze should shut the Bleep up

"Where two or more are gathered in my name, I am there "
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God
I am a catholic Christian and I used to slam these pastors but I have come to realize that God does not take permission from your pastor or priest to bless you, from the above quotes from the Holy Bible, a wise man will discern the truth. Many of the faithfuls came with a good heart and strong conviction that God will hear their voices of prayers, Do you think God will Ignore them?

Never underestimate the power of conviction... It's a different kind of faith!!!!
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2018
abbey621:

There's no free lunch in Freetown my bro. You shouldn't expect your 3/4 children to go to a school of yearly 600k tuition while paying a tithe of 5k monthly, as you'll need to pay 5k monthly for 10 years to meet a year's tuition. The maths doesn't add up. Keep your money, and eat good food
We know what happened to missionary schools when it became public handled by the govt. They were almost run down.
Some others pay that 600k as tithe in these same churches, and their children go to these same schools without any complaint.
I have a close friend who has never paid tithes, yet very upset he cannot send his child to these private schools, and also screaming these schools shouldnt be expensive. He's not even a member of their church sef. I couldn't understand where he was coming from.
I'm sure he would have joined the church, just to partake of the largesse of free quality education if it were free. So would a lot of others.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by Jephyard(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2018
I am so sorry to all Redeemer and all those who respect Adeboye. He got this wrong. He said virtually nothing. Maybe if there is someone in the house that can explain better. I am waiting plss. Cos I am sure even those against or in support of what Pastor E. A. Adeboye put up there don't understand one bit what he is saying. I dare anyone to put it in summary for us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by DipoToyo(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Òshì
Pastor, Bishop, Most Senior Apostle, Reverend... Deaconesses

So, Jesus n God Almighty no longer dey valuable again except Daddy n Father G.O.

I can't stop thanking God Almighty that I have the HEART OF A BABY.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by adedayoa2(f): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2018
seunmsg:

Freeze is not misleading anybody and I don’t believe he’s still paying tithe to any pastor. You can provide proof to support your claim. I also don’t pay tithe and I don’t think quite a lot of those who pay are better than me.
https://www.nairaland.com/4886161/daddy-freeze-still-paying-tithes
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On by vicardino(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2018
God probably should have called you after idahosa so all the wealth could be transferred to you cos you laboured for it together
Adakintroy:
The church has already lost weather or not it thinks it stands it has fallen. Kumuyi and the rest are caught in the own imaginary bubble. If they have not list the plot they will be no opening for a freeze to mock the church this way. Their enmasing of wealth has no justification whatsoever.. spin it all they want. Quote all the scriptures to back it up. In the spirit they have lost.

Paul. Said weather I have the gift of understanding all miseries and all knowledge but I have not love I am nothing.

Come to mechanic village here, come o marokor, cone to the slum near were I live and come see poverty with your own eyes. There is believers love world preaching all sought of imaginary love. But in practise you will never find one of their branch in the slum. You will think this is were love is needed the most.

As for people mocking freeze. I don't think he has the right angle to his critism, but I don't think he is out of place either. I have seen donkeys warn prophets of impending doom.

Let he who think he stands take hide less he falls. All this one the church is doing is pure arrogance. They have falken short by a long standard.

The same souks they are winning. Are gamblers , yohoo boys pm runs girls, political thieves. Coperate thieves and so on. Let them wake up.

They said Benson Idaho was a Gods general. But when he died God misteriousely called his wife so all the material possession stay within range.

That is how oyedepo winners might end up. Within range. So much money will current the mind and may take the focus from christ. It's all about him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead / Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.