Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Are You Ready For Harmattan? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Ready For Harmattan? (349 Views)

There Is Fierce Harmattan In Abuja And Rain In The East. / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / How To Get Ready For Harmattan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For Harmattan? by Grandcereals: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Its cold out there, harmattan is around the corner; lets protect our heart and other parts of the body from cold, breeze, dry, chilling and dusty wind etc, by ensuring we put on a sweat shirt/jacket (sweater) that will prevent cold from entering our body and remember the kids need it more. This is mostly common from ending of November to March annually.

While checking out for sweat shirts (Sweater), remember the saying: fundamental of human nutrition “ you are what you eat” healthy eating is one of the key to healthy life style. Include Grand Pure Soya Oil in your shopping list. Grand Pure Soya Oil is available online (http://uacnlinks.org/) and nearby stores.

Re: Are You Ready For Harmattan? by meobizy(f): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
I’ve seen over thirty six of them. I don’t need any packaged vegetable oil to survive the season.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Today Is My Birthday, HBD To Me! / How To Know When It Is Time To Divorce Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.