Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful (20918 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria / Don Moen Speaks On Painful Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
calm and peaceful until you get kidnapped or robbed of your possessions in broad daylight
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by SunriseW(f): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
I love Enugu So comfortable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Astonmartin(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
042....my love for you knows no bounds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by itzMizELo(f): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
calm and peaceful until you get kidnapped or robbed of your possessions in broad daylight

Especially in Gariki... But nevertheless Enugu is calm and cool
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Valdblngx:
Enugu is peaceful no doubt but it has nothing to do with my brother the current governor.

I still want to believe Ugwuanyi's PR has a certain mod in his pocket cheesy

I'm Yoruba. I served in the East... all don moen said is the absolute truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by IbrahimDamola: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Very Calm cool place to enjoy life to the 'fullest maximum'

Shout to all my peeps in the coal city. That city is very loyal.

Fresh Bananas everywhere you go. Clean road network. Sweet Nightlife. Even Electricity is better there..

I'll be spending Xmas in Enugu before travelling to SW for new year, abeg where can I have fun?
I've not had real flexin for 5 years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Stingman: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
tstx:
The town... Their villages are not peaceful.

Why do you guys like rubbishing good stories? How do you know the villages are not peaceful?

These pics are images from a village, Udi in Enugu state...It is what you would see in GRA of most state capitals...Enugu and its towns are truly peaceful!

Pics...courtesy of Spyder!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by mancanoe: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
042 Na dam dam... Hussul in Aba & PH cool my brain in Enugu...

3 Likes

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by FocusedB1h(f): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Enugu is the most serene and peaceful city in the SE. I love it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by koolbe(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
U are making d story look like it was organised for the governor. It was a gospel concert organised by House on d Rock Enugu, and d Governor attended alongside candidates from different parties. The governor was only recognised because of his position as a sitting governor.

1 Like

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
I swear that state make sense

When I went there for coal city marathon grin

Na me carry first I beat Kenyans

1 Like

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by engrchykae(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
if the americans and europeans dont come to nigeria,they wont know that we are doing great.
IT SEEMS THEIR MEDIA IS DAILY FEEDING THEM BAD STORIES ABOUT US.
BUT WE DONT CARE WHATEVER BIAS THEY MAY HAVE ABOUT US.
AM ENJOYING OKPA IN 042
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Still looking fresh, I love his music, it will make someone denounce the thoughts of depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by jafol(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
WHY WONT IT BE PEACEFUL AND CALM, WHEN ALL THEIR POPULATION HAVE DIVERTED TO SOUTH WEST TO OVERPOPULATE IT. OF COURSE THE ONES REMAINING THERE ARE THOSE THAT DONT HAVE MONEY YET TO TRAVEL TO LAGOS OR SOUTHWEST. AMBODE OR SANWO OLU PLS START DEPORTING THE Igbos TO THEIR LAND. THWY NEED THEM THERE
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by DRskyman: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Eliteklaus:
But Enugu girls sha
Lmao....wetin Enugu girls do??
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
after Abuja na Enugu is my best town for base despite i dnt knw anytin abt it

i naturally like enugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by 8stargeneral: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Enugu State obodo oma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Fidelismaria: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
True

Enugu is peaceful

Nsukka is pecefullest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by AlphLukau: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Only God of Pastor Alph Lukau can help us here in some states
Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by PotatoSalad(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Enugu is enjoyable........if you have a fat wallet. grin
You'll just go broke if you aren't careful

1 Like

Re: Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I'll be spending Xmas in Enugu before travelling to SW for new year, abeg where can I have fun?
I've not had real flexin for 5 years.
Carry your car enter Enugu nah you go spend you money finish before you leave

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) / The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional / Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.