Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University (54887 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Madonna University Bans Tablets / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Yuceeluv(f): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Op please add graphics pics grin

...lemme see anybody forming Madonna student again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
How many times will this make FP?
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
daddytime:
That is the hostel they collect millions for as school fees.

Mugus be sending their kids to concentration camps fully paid for and sponsored by their very own selves all in the name to feel among and brag about having wards in private universities.

What an irony...
grin grin grin grin grin @ concentration camp.

Nigerians are Foolish! This rotten building needs Demolishing ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Zzyy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Chai. And this is a private university, Allah unijos cheapest hoste beat this shit I'm seeing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Egein(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
The federal university I attended, University of Ilorin, didn't have anything this ugly. Not even our toilets were this ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
A fatal and Avoidable Accident Waiting to happen.

Humans live in this Dump? just so they can Acquire Education? If they are truely Educated they would not be living in this Dump.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Reference(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am a fan of private sector education but this is just reprehensible. I think it gives further impetus for government to withdraw from funding education directly and concentrate its lean resources on being an umpire, a regulator. To play and officiate in a game at the same time leaves institutional cracks similar to those on the walls and floors of that college building, cracks that mushroom private universities like this fall through.

Too bad. You go for a single honours program and graduate with an additional honour of being the first man from your town to catch a yet named parasitic, bacterial or viral disease. All they should be allowed to teach there is Microbiology.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jesus fuvking christ!! shocked Even a grave yard is more a better Environment than this shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by amaniro: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
daddytime:
That is the hostel they collect millions for as school fees.

Mugus be sending their kids to concentration camps fully paid for and sponsored by their very own selves all in the name to feel among and brag about having wards in private universities.

What an irony...

Not to be mislead, Madonna don't pay millions. Their school fees is 200,000.Two of my family members went there wink
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Focusmind: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Honestly, I am totally disappointed in Reverend Father Ede. Who controls the man? Under whose dioceses does he operates? Which Bishop does he reports to?

The man seems bigger than the catholic church because I am sure that university is not under the control of the diocesan Bishop. Is the finances of the school under the church or managed by Ede?

Catholic schools all over the world are known for high standard but Madonna, nawao.

He started all these spiritual father thing in the east that Mbaka, Gbuzuo and co followed.

People will continue to follow them blindly.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Kinjikitile(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Are you kidding me ? For real?? Is this the structures of the almighty madonna university. . many people have bragged about the school... If you see how my church members rates this school. . . . . . This school is over-rated... This is shitty, this is an eyesore. . And some simpleton and clueless parents are sending their lads there.... But wait ?, this school is owned by a renowned priest. . And the nigga is very much alive... Is he obilivious of this or it is intentional man made greed.. And some folks wants to pass a bill for privitazation of government owned school. . . those structures ain't fit to be a prison not to talk of school.. shitty madonna university okija. . . . Shitty private university

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Rextizzle(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
I see dilapidated buildings, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Awesomefred32(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2018

madonna university?
Upgraded secondary school

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by daddytime(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
amaniro:

Not to be mislead, Madonna don't pay millions. Their school fees is 200,000.Two of my family members went there wink

I'm sure the 200, 000 you quoted is the total for a 4-year course.
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kingv:
It is over between me and this shithole country

Thanks for the image you attached. Been pronouncing it wrongly all this while.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by amaniro: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
daddytime:

I'm sure the 200, 000 you quoted is the total for a 4-year course.

No, understand me. You said they pay in MillionS, now am telling you their school fees for a year duration is 200.Its one of the cheapest private schools in Nigeria, believe it or not. Ask of Nile, Baze and that's when you'd hear millions.
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Yankee101: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
No re-investment.

Despicable
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
amaniro:

Thanks bro. At least, it explains why students should be harbored in that dilapidated eyesore of an institution called Madonna.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by iukpe: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
By the way, who is Madonna?
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Mirriamvic(f): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
GOD FORBID I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP NSUGBE IS BETTER THAN THIS
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
THANK GOD I DID,NOT ATTEND DIS SCHOOL. when dey give me,admission o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Op please add graphics pics grin

...lemme see anybody forming Madonna student again.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Slymonster(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Most girls in that school are naive..
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by daddytime(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
amaniro:

No, understand me. You said they pay in MillionS, now am telling you their school fees for a year duration is 200.Its one of the cheapest private schools in Nigeria, believe it or not. Ask of Nile, Baze and that's when you'd hear millions.

Now I got you bro...thanks for the clarification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by dingbang(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Slymonster:
Most girls in that school are naive..
explain more grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by amaniro: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
daddytime:

Now I got you bro...thanks for the clarification.

No problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Teejay6laq(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
smh.... Bullshit University

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by deji17: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Okija? Students are lucky say dem never use them do money transfer between the living and the dead.. I mean money ritual..
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by mozona(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
no nah... this is not madonna university nah...........
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by amaniro: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
emperorblog21:
THANK GOD I DID,NOT ATTEND DIS SCHOOL. when dey give me,admission o

it was not like this then. It was a high quality and a top notch then. Now, it's a piece of junk.
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by YellowSimba: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is so shameful.

Look at Nigerias educational system.

Worse than many prisons in foreign countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) / 2013 Jamb Results Remarked??? / WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.