Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,671 members, 7,827,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University (54888 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Madonna University Bans Tablets / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by seborrhic: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
amaniro:

it was not like this then. It was a high quality and a top notch then. Now, it's a piece of junk.
Of course when u attended,it was top notch.
Soon as u left,everything fell apart,shey?
Typical deluded Nigerian talk u hear from virtually all who like to deceive themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
daddytime:
That is the hostel they collect millions for as school fees.

Mugus be sending their kids to concentration camps fully paid for and sponsored by their very own selves all in the name to feel among and brag about having wards in private universities.

What an irony...
You appear pained.
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Mosminic(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is terrible, even public university hostels are better than this really
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kinjikitile:
Are you kidding me ? For real?? Is this the structures of the almighty madonna university. . many people have bragged about the school... If you see how my church members rates this school. . . . . . This school is over-rated... This is shitty, this is an eyesore. . And some simpleton and clueless parents are sending their lads there.... But wait ?, this school is owned by a renowned priest. . And the nigga is very much alive... Is he obilivious of this or it is intentional man made greed.. And some folks wants to pass a bill for privitazation of government owned school. . . those structures ain't fit to be a prison not to talk of school.. shitty madonna university okija. . . . Shitty private university

There is covenant University. This IDP is not the standard but an exception
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
amaniro:

No, understand me. You said they pay in MillionS, now am telling you their school fees for a year duration is 200.Its one of the cheapest private schools in Nigeria, believe it or not. Ask of Nile, Baze and that's when you'd hear millions.

So the IDP camp named hostel is justified by reason of the fee being 200k or even 50k. Doesn't he run a crusade where he raises in millions. Does he have family that needs the money
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
“This is why most Nigerian graduates are useless and unproductive because they are the products of their environments.
This is not true. Many universities have worst deplorable state than this yet their graduate excel. It doesn't mean I support this because those pictures are eyesore.
Despite the huge fees collected by the school the management can not create a conducive learning environment for their students.
From information I gathered here,the fees is not up to 300k compare to other private universities. This fee is fair enough and is not huge as you try to paint. The benefit derived from such school is not commensurate with what the students are paying. This is were you should have drive your point except you are saying that students pay between 700k to 1m per session which you should have included in your write up.

Our people have lost it all , that is why private schools should not be left in the hands of Nigerian individuals because they are like church owners now , just make money and return nothing , is very pathetic ,for these dilapidated and pig like hostels are not fit to house humans.
That is not enough reason for you to say this. There are private universities that are managed well in Nigeria,it is so unfortunate that this wasn't managed well. Even the public universities you tend to paint good are not managed well very few of them are good. Very few have good hostels. The incessant strikes by the academic union has necessitate the need for proper .
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by ChrisIntegral(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
you have a fine hostel like this and you are still complaining....come to University of nigeria enugu campus hostels..
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by biztip: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
eyesore
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
mbaka why?
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by TheVictorious(m): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Madonna elele is beautiful
Madonna akpugo is beautiful.

Don't know why okija is like this.
The pictures might be old

Can you do a picture thread of these beautiful parts if the school?
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by TheVictorious(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

I have seen other ancillary structures within the school and they are so cool.

Can you post pics sir, or help attach a link to the pics online. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2018
you gotta be kidding me shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by olmoRoc: 1:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Protest with your foot by getting a place off campus!
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by redsun(m): 1:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Moral decadence. Education in Nigeria stops at cognitive level. It doesn't teach the brainwashed to think,imagine,evaluate or create. It is a zombie education.
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Dedetwo(m): 3:52am On Dec 10, 2018
sirlekzy:
Students of Madonna University Okija have been asking the school management to help renovate some of their dilapitated hostels for a while now, but it seems nothing has been done about it.

Photos showing how bad and unhealthy the school hostels look have since gone viral on social media. A Facebook user identified as Nwankwo Ogbonna took to the platform to speak about the deplorable state of hostels in some Nigerian Universities and how it affects the students. Read below.

“This is why most Nigerian graduates are useless and unproductive because they are the products of their environments.
This is the deplorable state of the almighty Madonna university Okija hostels, a private university for that matter and one of the expensive Universities in Nigeria. Despite the huge fees collected by the school the management can not create a conducive learning environment for their students.
And these graduates and undergraduates of the school don’t see anything wrong in these things that’s why they can live here happily and suffering .
Our people have lost it all , that is why private schools should not be left in the hands of Nigerian individuals because they are like church owners now , just make money and return nothing , is very pathetic ,for these dilapidated and pig like hostels are not fit to house humans.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/nigerian-man-criticises-madonna-university-shares-photos-deplorable-state-school-hostels/

The alleged picture of Madonna University Okija cannot qualify as a place where pigs are raised talk less a school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by gp6liveth(m): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Niger Delta University remain a university to beat environmentally and academically...

Private universities in Nigeria have nothing to offer than to give first class marks anyhow
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Thislady: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2018
The last picture looks like University of Benin hall 1&2..
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by luckyz4rea(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Mahd oo
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by amaniro: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2018
seborrhic:

Of course when u attended,it was top notch.
Soon as u left,everything fell apart,shey?
Typical deluded Nigerian talk u hear from virtually all who like to deceive themselves.

Who's this? did I tell you I attendee Madonna? don't be ignorant.
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by amaniro: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Lies.except your family members are still in pre degree
My cousin and my sister finished the school now about 6~7 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by amaniro: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2018
evy1:
what course and which campus.. please stop lying joor.. That place is a shit hole.

She was in science, Elele. About 6years ago now.
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by joepentwo(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Some federal uni hostel make sense past DS shit hole
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by bujebudanu1(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2018
TheVictorious:

Can you do a picture thread of these beautiful parts if the school?

Well . I'm a graduate and not close to that area now.

People posting those pictures are guys that are in one way in a problem with the school.
I had my share of the problems too.but man gat endure and graduate

I'm not here to advertise anything pls.i hate the school too because the discipline is way too strict.thats the problem with Madonna.

That's elele school gate and registrars office.
Elele is a national convention center.so development is ongoing steady and also the headquarters.
There's an European quarters for profs and whites. And staff quarters for normal staffs and lecturers.

Akpugo is a new campus.with ongoing projects too.

You can't just start snapping pictures cos that's an offense sef
Peace

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by bujebudanu1(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2018
amaniro:

My cousin and my sister finished the school now about 6~7 years ago.

There's an increase of fees every 4years.
Paid #278k when I entered.2years later, it jumped to #450k.

Ask anybody around how much is the school fees for pharmacy . medicine ,mls and engineering now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by johnebg(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2018
MrSix:
Na University be this?
This shouldn't be fit for a prison either.
Jesus wept for Nigeria

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Nation wide delivery available
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
Pictures of the laptop pls
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by MrSix: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2018
johnebg:

Pictures of the laptop pls
Message me on whatsapp. I've many to show you. Thanks

Whatsapp number in my signature below...
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by FASASI1(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
To sub on your ntel SIM card or topup on your Ntel please call 08162099698
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by TheVictorious(m): 4:00am On Dec 11, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Well . I'm a graduate and not close to that area now.

People posting those pictures are guys that are in one way in a problem with the school.
I had my share of the problems too.but man gat endure and graduate

I'm not here to advertise anything pls.i hate the school too because the discipline is way too strict.thats the problem with Madonna.

That's elele school gate and registrars office.
Elele is a national convention center.so development is ongoing steady and also the headquarters.
There's an European quarters for profs and whites. And staff quarters for normal staffs and lecturers.

Akpugo is a new campus.with ongoing projects too.

You can't just start snapping pictures cos that's an offense sef
Peace
At the emboldened ...REALLY Wow! lipsrsealed

These pictures are you posted are not new to me, they've always been on the website for years, I'm asking for eye-witness pictures of which there has NEVER been any positive one of the school posted on the internet before. I mean NEVER, not even by LOVERS of the school who claim that anyone who posts any pictures (eye-witness account) o the school online is a HATER!

Well, I don't know if the school environment is any good as you claim but what I do know is that there's something seriously shady about the school. And even the schools fight really hard against media coverage of any sort logically makes a strong case for either the deplorability of either their facilities or their educational standard or both. For crying out loud, which school doesn't want free publicity?? Which sane institution fights against free publicity in this age

Cc: HigherED, Writerights, what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 11, 2018
TheVictorious:

At the emboldened ...REALLY Wow! lipsrsealed

These pictures are you posted are not new to me, they've always been on the website for years, I'm asking for eye-witness pictures of which there has NEVER been any positive one of the school posted on the internet before. I mean NEVER, not even by LOVERS of the school who claim that anyone who posts any pictures (eye-witness account) o the school online is a HATER!

Well, I don't know if the school environment is any good as you claim but what I do know is that there's something seriously shady about the school. And even the schools fight really hard against media coverage of any sort logically makes a strong case for either the deplorability of either their facilities or their educational standard or both. For crying out loud, which school doesn't want free publicity?? Which sane institution fights against free publicity in this age

Cc: HigherED, Writerights, what do you think?

TheVictorious, I read that comment earlier with utter disdain but realised there wasn't so much to write that could change his orientation. He's certainly not a diehard alumnus but one who got really lucky enough to have pulled it through that burning hell alive. Realising he possesses its certificate, he's tied to defend the school for the rest of his life. That should have been the case of every student and alumnus too but a good number of them have been out to publicly condemn the school. That tells us how huge the inhumane treatment is.

That Madonna is indisputably the most terrifying school on God's green planet at the moment. No one wants a publicity for his bad products, not even the free one. Nonetheless, he wants it sold still. Just like corruption, when you fight a bad system, it fights back too. But it's a matter of time, the truth can't be buried forever.
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Casemiro(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

some
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University by Casemiro(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

terrified
some
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / 2013 Jamb Results Remarked???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.