Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (65734 Views)

Mohbad Launches His Own Label After Leaving Naira Marley’s Marlian Music. / Runtown Shakes Hands With Dilly, CEO Of His Former Record Label, After Apology / Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by ManTiger(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
kehinde1588:
I have confidence in Reekado Banks music. The dude is so talented. His record label already has 62k followers just within how many days. That speaks a lot about his music. Greater height bro

The account already has over 2500 post, he's been running it for long or he just bought it.
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by dashing07(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
I strongly bliv Tiwa should Be doing same by now, she can help and inspire younger ones...
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by stallionsinn: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
dashing07:
I strongly bliv Tiwa should Be doing same by now, she can help and inspire younger ones...
Tiwa et T Billz own 323 Ent now
the emblem is even shown in her work

1 Like

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by ransome001(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2018
this is why some bosses dont give them podium to shine................he has left marvin no p...............make e ask lil kesh how far............even D banje
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Youngsage: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2018
kehinde1588:
I have confidence in Reekado Banks music. The dude is so talented. His record label already has 62k followers just within how many days. That speaks a lot about his music. Greater height bro
Interesting how it has also made 2555 posts just within how many days shocked

Speaks a lot about his music too, I guess?

2 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by sharisto(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2018
abeg try get sense small
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Ungrateful idiot, this is how u bite a finger that fed you.
Where is korede Bello?. Nowhere to be found.
Ur own case will be worst.

Ungrateful ugly nigga

1 Like

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by buggylord(m): 1:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Stephenabudu960:
It's not about leaving the label its about you making something of urslef out there.... As for KOREDE BELLO, He's case is finished
. Has korede bello left mavins?
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by buggylord(m): 1:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Reekado banks is a serial hit maker.. He's got good lyrics.. He will definitely succeed if he concentrates.. Wande coal that left mavins is doing great for himself right now.. Somiso.. Turkey nla n d rest. Dbanj has rejuvenated in recent times.. The likes of 2baba, wizkid n kizz Daniel wouldn't be balling so hard right now if they had remained with their previous labels.. I wish him the best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Philogreen(m): 2:51am On Dec 10, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Sadly this young man has sold his destiny to Donjazzy unknowingly and unwillingly. Nobody leaves Donjazzy and becomes useful in life afterwards, because he has simply used their good fortune to keep making himself wealthy. Only God will see him through. Where is Dbanj, Wande Coal, K-switch, D-prince, Dija, Korede Bello (that one is of no use home and away sef)

I'll advise him to visit CAC- ori oke isoro for a 21days thorough dry fast with a violent prayer to back it up. Such a pity.

~ProsidentBuhari
Hahaha... Krazy one bro
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Mintum: 5:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Kenekingisback:
dirty warehouse in Oregun grin
Don't despise the days of little beginning. All great things start from small beginnings
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Mintum: 5:33am On Dec 10, 2018
ManTiger:

The account already has over 2500 post, he's been running it for long or he just bought it.
Why are you surprised? The guy already has millions of fans already nah. Expect that page to have hundreds of thousands of followers before one week
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Awoo88: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2018
wasiudvd:

How you take know say the song no be hin own?
If the songs na him own trouble for no dey. U Don see wande perform any song from album him do after the spilt?
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Awoo88: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Youngsage:

Interesting how it has also made 2555 posts just within how many days shocked

Speaks a lot about his music too, I guess?
They are people who arranged such thing for a fee. They have few celebrities to like the and add thousands of ghost followers
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Dollanation: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
emperorblog21:

shes giving donjazzy some lap dance now
Hahahhahahah, I no follow for this one o
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Dollanation: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
rapid101:
her label partners Mavin to market her music
That's good, thats breaking news for me
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Rosay15(f): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Happyfela:
Small doctor to Start his Label soon, Dokita kekere Inc
Naija Na Wa

have a feeling Reek will do well for Himself
.. I swear, in all d comment na dis one got my attention... Lol, u funny oh grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by wasiudvd(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2018
Awoo88:

If the songs na him own trouble for no dey. U Don see wande perform any song from album him do after the spilt?
The songs he did in Mo'Hits, he has not. Seems only D'banj can perform those materials outside the group.
The songs he did in Marvin, he has been performing them.
Theses does not affirm if those songs in question are his or not.
Just like the split with D'banj, Wande Coal, Iyanyan, this latest one will come with its own rancour.
Wait for it.
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Dronedude(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Akile1:
How many ha ha ha haward you dooon doooon get? Ha ha how much Dey hu hu hu uooo huna hand? You Sha wah be ur own boss grin Taaaaime will tell. Go ask YAGI grin grin grin

Sounds better now grin
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by howtodoit(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2018
princeade86:
nigeria musicians are the most mumu in the world. even ursher Raymond dont have his own record label. musician work is different to producer.

Get your fact straight bro, cause Usher does have his own label. Who do you think signed Justin Bieber
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Dollanation:
Hahahhahahah, I no follow for this one o
no denie o

1 Like

Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by stevedre: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Instead of making reference to those who failed, why not see successes like Wiz, Olamide, Tubaba TMAF.

Belief is everything. Reeky is a real talent. I don’t see him failing

Avoid negative people like those you mentioned if they refuse to change their mind set. You nailed it, add Kizz Daniel to your list.
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2018
2555posts
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
kehinde1588:
Yinmu and more than 2000posts
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Awoo88: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2018
wasiudvd:

The songs he did in Mo'Hits, he has not. Seems only D'banj can perform those materials outside the group.
The songs he did in Marvin, he has been performing them.
Theses does not affirm if those songs in question are his or not.
Just like the split with D'banj, Wande Coal, Iyanyan, this latest one will come with its own rancour.
Wait for it.
It took dbang years before he could perform any mo'hit song. Even at that with permission. When wande left mavin, he was not allowed to perform those song and like dbang, he struggled to create a new him and a new song, he failed. Kick was about the only big song with mavin. He doesn't perform that. Babyface was another song that was generation buzz. It was actually the song he was using to promote himself. Don jazzy wanted credit but wande was too big headed. Don jazzy released the same song to prove he owned it.
Wande went on air calling jazzy names. He was warmed. He had stop performing that song. It took wande years of doing cover before he could come up with s song on his own. A shi ma pe yi and iscaba. If u see him doing any mo'hit/mavin song, it is with permission and he probably paid for is.
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by ibietela2(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2018
I said it o, i told my cousins
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by ibietela2(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2018
kehinde1588:

Bought profile or was already existing
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by ibietela2(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2018
princeade86:
nigeria musicians are the most mumu in the world. even ursher Raymond dont have his own record label. musician work is different to producer.

We all knew this will come
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by wasiudvd(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Awoo88:

It took dbang years before he could perform any mo'hit song. Even at that with permission. When wande left mavin, he was not allowed to perform those song and like dbang, he struggled to create a new him and a new song, he failed. Kick was about the only big song with mavin. He doesn't perform that. Babyface was another song that was generation buzz. It was actually the song he was using to promote himself. Don jazzy wanted credit but wande was too big headed. Don jazzy released the same song to prove he owned it.
Wande went on air calling jazzy names. He was warmed. He had stop performing that song. It took wande years of doing cover before he could come up with s song on his own. A shi ma pe yi and iscaba. If u see him doing any mo'hit/mavin song, it is with permission and he probably paid for is.
Stop please!
D'banj need no permission from anybody to perform his own songs. Produced under a label he has major share. Its others that needs his permission.
The wande's song in question, there is no legal document that stated he can't perform them. I will not agree its Don J that own the songs, and I will not say Wande own them too.
I have noticed majority always wish people who split from Don Jazzy bad, and its somehow funny to me.
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Awoo88: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
wasiudvd:

Stop please!
D'banj need no permission from anybody to perform his own songs. Produced under a label he has major share. Its others that needs his permission.
The wande's song in question, there is no legal document that stated he can't perform them. I will not agree its Don J that own the songs, and I will not say Wande own them too.
I have noticed majority always wish people who split from Don Jazzy bad, and its somehow funny to me.
Actually he did. He said it himself in an interview. The sharing formula than was the artist gets 3rd anything he is bringing it. Jazzy got 3rd and the remaining 3rd goes into mo'hit as investment. When they spilt, àll asset were divided. Don jazzy have not just production credit but with song writing and composing. That is to say, the songs were his(Don jazzy). Go check very well. He could not perform those mo'hit songs and when he held his concert, top of the world was the only song fans could relate with. It was than he startedd giving reasons why he can not perform his previous hit because will need to pay and Don jazzy is expensive
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by wasiudvd(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Awoo88:

Actually he did. He said it himself in an interview. The sharing formula than was the artist gets 3rd anything he is bringing it. Jazzy got 3rd and the remaining 3rd goes into mo'hit as investment. When they spilt, àll asset were divided. Don jazzy have not just production credit but with song writing and composing. That is to say, the songs were his(Don jazzy). Go check very well. He could not perform those mo'hit songs and when he held his concert, top of the world was the only song fans could relate with. It was than he startedd giving reasons why he can not perform his previous hit because will need to pay and Don jazzy is expensive
Keep lying to yourself
Re: Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy by Awoo88: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2018
wasiudvd:

Keep lying to yourself
What do you mean lying to myself. Why should I I don't work for any of them. The terms of devolution of Mo'Hit dictates that Don Jazzy inherent mo'hit including artists and liabilities. Dbang went away with his koko mansion and everything that is koko at that time. It was when he couldn't produced anything close his mo'hit music that I guess he had to reach a kind of agreement/settlement. He can not and dare not perform mo'hit song without express permission from Don jazzy. Don jazzy public persona is a fraud. He is a ruthless cutthroat business man. Ask thise that have worked with him. You see that stunt kiss Daniel and harrysong pulled their RL, they will not try it with Jazzy. The biggest guys with deep connections in Nigeria music are Don jazzy and Jude Okoye. U can't mess with them. Watch John deril (?)/ replaced Rekado banks in attention, publicity and endorsement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities Storm Williams Uchemba's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Jim Iyke Welcomes BabyBoy With Lithuanian Girlfriend (See Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.