Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) (43701 Views)

Erica Makes It To Xvideos, Nigerians React (photo) / Is This Kizz Daniel's Brother?? - Fans React (PHOTO) / Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by zudozz: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
this tonto na correct irre..Asheey!
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Bowwow11(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
daddytime:
Once banged can always be rebanged so long as it is in the mind of the bangee and the banger.
u are right
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:11am On Dec 11, 2018
daannyy:

Thats not a problem,after i must have confirmed u've done your job..U send your acct no, then i transfer the money to your acct.Simple.
I know you will use us. No problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.