Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack (46352 Views)

Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Konquest: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Jacy Ella, a Nigerian lady has shared shocking photos of injuries she sustained from a robbery attack she was involed in. The incident took place in Port Harcourt, Rivers state on Sunday night.

Jacy in her tweet, said she never knew Port Harcourt had become really dangerous.

See more photos - https://gistmore.com/lady-who-got-robbed-in-port-harcourt-shares-graphic-photos-from-the-attack

^^^^
^^^^
PH used to be very peaceful until after the year 2000...
Thank God she survived the vicious attack
! smiley
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Vivianagoja(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
And u still got time to share. .. Na WA oooooo
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Ahh! I've seen stranger things.. How did they manage to put her mouth on her arm
. So you think you're funny with this joke. Abeg repent asap
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Dedetwo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Those who deceitfully preached One-Nigeria to certain dumbass ninnies in southern Nigeria wanted all places in southern Nigeria to be infected with armed bandits. It was not like the present situation before the sermon of "one-Nigeria" was rained on the people.
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by bigcasava1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Jacy Ella, a Nigerian lady has shared shocking photos of injuries she sustained from a robbery attack she was involed in. The incident took place in Port Harcourt, Rivers state on Sunday night.

Jacy in her tweet, said she never knew Port Harcourt had become really dangerous.

See more photos - https://gistmore.com/lady-who-got-robbed-in-port-harcourt-shares-graphic-photos-from-the-attack

so my dear, G6d Wl Punish Those Monkey!
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by SUNDICOS(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
grayht:
shocked

When am done with that useless mod that banned me., he won't be able to type with his fingers

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
signature confused

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by ibietela2(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Which part of Port Harcourt?
Everywhere in Rivers State now port harcourt
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by wizod(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
You see? When a thief is caught and burnt, one senseless idiot whom God will punish his entire generation will begin to shout 'SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE'
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Yankee101: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please avoid portharcourt if you can this election season

It's s mix of cultism, fetishism, political violence and wanton destruction

Lives are kobo kogi there right now
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Osada1: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Under governor Wike. Rivers state is no longer safe, if this man lack the political will to tackle crime and criminality in his first term, we can imagine what becomes the garden garbage city in his 2nd term.
The serenity of Greater PortHarcourt city is fast eroding. We are sick and tired of Wike's purposeless administration

How was it under the Administration of Amechi, you just have to state it clear that you don't like the man, if you were to be the Governor, what will you do to tackle this? What would you have done?

Tell me a state where this don't happen, even in your own street worse things do happen, what have you done about it

Don't drag someone to the mud, please
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by heddiebanks(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
G1STM0RE:

I swear I know a app that does this things... This is edit. Look at the hand wound very well
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Warship: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
jacyruth11:
I don't usually comment on a post but I'm happy to be alive.
Funny the injuries were inflicted on me after they collected my bag.
It was like a dream. If not for some police men that rushed me to the hospital, it would've been something else

Did you argue with the thieves or try to stop them.

Give us a detail explanation of what happened.
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by JasonScoolari: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
jacyruth11:
It was like a dream. If not for some police men that rushed me to the hospital, it would've been something else
Sorry about that. Be extremely careful next time and avoid moving with big hand bag this period.
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Rozaytee: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
petermichaels:
Did your phone and money got injured?
U brought it upon yourself. Though some thieves could b heartless.
Next tym.... Give dem wat ever n live my sis.
My opinion cry
why would u say she brought Dis upon her self... We're u there wen she was robbed... So u don't know how ruthless some robbers can be to their victims... Nigga u better shut up if u don't know Wat to say
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Buhari4Hunger: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
grayht:
shocked

When am done with that useless mod that banned me., he won't be able to type with his fingers

Baba easy na. Lol.
You've been ranting in all the threads because of ordinary ban..
Cool down abeg
Hahaha..
I wonder which of the mods you're beating like this
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:

Baba easy na. Lol.
You've been ranting in all the threads because of ordinary ban..
Cool down abeg
Hahaha..
I wonder which of the mods you're beating like this
am done with him grin
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by lonelydora: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Arguing with thieves is just another way of facilitating your leap to death. She's lucky to be alive.

PH robbers do not wait for you to argue. Before you hear 'stop there' they have already landed one machete cut in your hand or head. The city is becoming something else
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Casemiro(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

crime

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Skyfornia(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
jacyruth11:

Happy birthday to you
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by wizardus: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
grayht:
shocked

All those mod enh..
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by montumonami(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
A sane being doesn't rob
Olalan:
Wish her quick recovery.
BTW I doubt any sane robber would inflict such injury if the victim did not put up some resistance, it's,not wise to try and argue or play smart with thieves cause they could be brutal our life is much more important than any valuable they want to take

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.