Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,341 members, 7,957,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Eye Doctor In The House Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Doctor In The House Pls Help (684 Views)

Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking! / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye Doctor In The House Pls Help by kechai(f): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2010
i recently noticed that when am standing with my friends, they will be reading something that is far but i wont be able to see what they are reading. i decided to see an eye doctor. when i got there, the doctor conducted a test on my eye and also asked me to look through one equipment like that. she said i should be lookin at a red car. after the test, she said i have astigmatism in one eye and also myopia. she also gave me glasses but since i finished that test, my eye problem worsen. tears has been coming out of the eye for the past one week eventhough it has reduced. and whenever i looked at the computer screen, it get worse. am even regretting going for the test. what will i do? another thing is that the doctor told me that glasses does not correct the eye so i don't know the essence of giving me glasses. she said it can only bring the image closer. i don't want to wear glasses.
Re: Eye Doctor In The House Pls Help by toaspromo(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2010
use gnld herbal remedies to correct and cure that ailment in fact you may not need glass anymore goodkuck
Re: Eye Doctor In The House Pls Help by jauntty: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
kechai: i recently noticed that when am standing with my friends, they will be reading something that is far but i wont be able to see what they are reading. i decided to see an eye doctor. when i got there, the doctor conducted a test on my eye and also asked me to look through one equipment like that. she said i should be lookin at a red car. after the test, she said i have astigmatism in one eye and also myopia. she also gave me glasses but since i finished that test, my eye problem worsen. tears has been coming out of the eye for the past one week eventhough it has reduced. and whenever i looked at the computer screen, it get worse. am even regretting going for the test. what will i do? another thing is that the doctor told me that glasses does not correct the eye so i don't know the essence of giving me glasses. she said it can only bring the image closer. i don't want to wear glasses.
This might be 4 years late reply, but if you still have such eye issues, kindly let me know. Am an Eye doctor

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Get My Teeth Whiter / My Heart Bleeds / Mercury, Autism And The Global Vaccine Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.