Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,120 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

If Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You” – Blogger Tells Davido Following Threat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You” – Blogger Tells Davido Following Threat (300 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You” – Blogger Tells Davido Following Threat by ishola14(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Davido angrily reacted to a tweet by music blogger, Ayo Jaguda who described his new song ‘Wonder Woman’ as thrash and went on to accuse Davido of buying views to make the video hit One million views in 24-hours.

Davido in his reaction said, ‘If dem born u and ur papa well In fact add ur mama !! Come naija Bastard!! Bleep it come Africa !! U go see’.

Now, the blogger has cried out saying;READ FULL NEWS AT http://www.musiclive247.tk/2018/12/if-anything-happens-to-me-its-on-you.html

1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You” – Blogger Tells Davido Following Threat by Yuceeluv(f): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
You no get liver and you dey run your mouth.

...NOTHING GIVES YOU GREATER PEACE THAN MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Super Star Davido Says He Will Not Kill Himself In 2019 / Chimamanda Joins Patrick Lumumba To Speak At Biennial Face Of Okija Pageant / Nollywood Ace Producer At Genevieve Nnaji Lions Heart Movie Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.