Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House (37463 Views)

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by axcerin: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Curvaceous Ghanaian actress, Moesha Buduong has been a subject of ridicule on the gram after she was accused of sleeping with married men, moments after she took to the gram to show off her new house.

Moesha Budoung who shared the photo on Instagram, wrote,

Grateful God is good Adijringanor landlady”

Not long after this, a follower, in reaction to the post, accused the actress of sleeping with married men, which the Ghanaian actress refuted by disclaiming that sleeping with married men can never get you such a house.

Read their exchange below,

See more here - http://gistmore.com/ghanaian-actress-moesha-buduong-accused-of-sleeping-with-married-men-after-showing-off-new-house

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by axcerin: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
You guys should also go and sleep with whoever now to build a BIG house.
Foolish enemies of progress everywhere!
yvelchstores:
People should mind their business for once in this life. The moment someone starts doing something out of the ordinary people start to talk bad. That's why africa is not progressing like d West. Too much bad blood
God bless you gurl.
You said my mind exactly.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by springtech(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Really
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by phemsie(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ok o, make she kwantinue na.

Small girl with a big God gang.

Her body go soon tell, what am i even even saying which body? that body no fit tell anything
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by HAROLDWILSON: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
True talk
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by OgeFather(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Small girls with big gods everywhere
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by notoriousbabe: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
It's written all over her

pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by wittyt98(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
I think its about time we stop judging ladies who's office is their pussy. whether u carry bags of cement everyday or spread your legs, hustle na hustle. lord knows if I know a legit way of making money with my dick I'd go for it. or don't u think these sugar daddies wives deserve some good good loving Nd dicking too?

28 Likes

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by meobizy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thunder will fire me if she really doesn’t.
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Bitterleafsoup: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
So if a girl got a big nyash she has a big God?
Is that how we judge everyone now?

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by mokt(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
If Toke Makinwa fit do am, this should do 10x with her curves.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by youngberry001(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
And what is there business even if she sleep with gorilla undecided why some peoples dont mind their fvcking business nah undecided
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by yvelchstores(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
People should mind their business for once in this life. The moment someone starts doing something out of the ordinary people start to talk bad. That's why africa is not progressing like d West. Too much bad blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Segunade10: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Chioma Toast & Surprise Davido In a Hotel For Christmas Vocation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBciMtY06D0

Regina Daniels Surprise Her Boyfriend In Dance Competition After Proposing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2KsAq-PwM8
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by paymentvoucher: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.
shocked General Election on the way! It is well with your soul
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
notoriousbabe:

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Bondinus(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
I wonder why we Africans think this way, even if she is a rev sister, they will say something bad to bring her image down. And besides, even if she is, it's not all that follow married men gets this. Abegi make they free her

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by yvelchstores(f): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
meobizy:
Thunder will fire me if she really doesn’t.
that thunder just might fire you real good

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by googlepikins: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
No one give a shitt about Ghanaians and their bulshits

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Bondinus(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
yvelchstores:
Exactly, Africa itself has serious issues
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by instantarr(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
CLICK HERE TO START WINNING MILLIONS WITH JUST N250 https://www.facebook.com/instantarrgames/

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nomesky: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by omeddy805: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
I watched her interview with Christiane Amanpour and she said she is dating a married man. He must be a rich man.

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by meobizy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
yvelchstores:
that thunder just might fire you real good
There’s no possible way. I’m too sure of myself.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by FILEBE(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Body don dey scratch u?
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by KingLennon(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
One word for her : KARMA
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Chi4sky(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
She go sweet for bed ooo ...to be able to gather money to build this house

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by crazygod(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
She's not the first neither will she be the last to sleep with married men. But there's something called karma sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi / Amazing Photos Bar Beach Wears New Look For Christmas / Mercy Aigbe Calls Out Thisday Style After She Fails To Make Their Best Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.