Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Early maturing Okra Seeds Available - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Early maturing Okra Seeds Available (23317 Views)

My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / Polythene Bag And Hybrid Seeds Available / 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Good morning good people. Thanks for your massive patronage. If you have a means of irrigation, you can still plant this year. Demand for okra in Dec, Jan , Feb, March is very massive, and couple with the closure of border, no more imports from idiroko, Niger Rep n other axis, I hope you know the implication of that on demand n supply.

1 Like

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by FlourishE30: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pls I am interested in the okra seedlings,how can I get it?
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
FlourishE30:
Pls I am interested in the okra seedlings,how can I get it?

Its seeds not seedlings. You can get it, limited quantity available. Have replied your mail and that of every other people.
My contact is also in my profile.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by kojowinful(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
What would it cost to have 500grams sent to jos plateau state.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by omoileola: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2019
Please, how much do you think this can give, planting on 1 or 2 plots around December- January? Selling around Lagos and Ogun axis.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2019
omoileola:
Please, how much do you think this can give, planting on 1 or 2 plots around December- January? Selling around Lagos and Ogun axis.
Some years ago, I got one n half bag on a plot at the peak harvest, I harvested 2ce a week, this amounted to 3 bag per week. If you work on population n feed them well, u can get more. I sold bag btw 5 to 7k depending on the scarcity(mind u, during glut, it can sell 2k, lol). Check it out in a month if u plant 2,3,..6 plots.
Those months u listed up there, are the periods where only northerners supply markets to the SW, and there type is the long pod which SW don't like, since they don't have options, they buy it like that.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by omoileola: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2019
OK. Thank you.
But from your statement, it seems as if you are no more into okro planting. Have you stepped up (lol). And what are you into now?
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by revbcorah: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
I want to buy the OKRO seeds.
Please contact me through:

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
kojowinful:
What would it cost to have 500grams sent to jos plateau state.
I think we ve communicated.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2019
It's not easy to commit your hard earned money into the hands of people you don't know or you have never met before. Thank you all for the trust and confidence repose in me. Man of God from the city of port Harcourt thank you sir.
Our cyber space will definitely be a better place if we shun scamming.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2019
omoileola:
OK. Thank you.
But from your statement, it seems as if you are no more into okro planting. Have you stepped up (lol). And what are you into now?
Think I missed all these ur JAMB questions, lol.
Back to your question, farming is more of part time stuff for now, I have other rewarding career outside farming. But nothing beats being in 100percent control of your time, even if you are in NNPC.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2019
Do you know that you can refuse to sell some of your okra during glut period
So what will you do with it ?
Just get a small machine that will slice it
Get a small dryer & dry it
Then pack in empty maize bags
Sell during dry season & make more profit
Remember yours would be dust ,sand & stone free
90% of the ones available have sand & stone in it because they rural farmers dry them on the ground or on the rock

Take your time to study the okra season & the marketing trend
Do a small marketing analysis
Buy like 250g & plant within your house ,you can even plant in small paint buckets or inside cement bags at home , harvest & give friends, church or mosques members, people in your neighborhood & eat some as well before you plan to plant on 10 acres /4 hectares using a manager & 2 full time yearly labourers.
I know somebody always doing 50 acres yearly.
He is not even a Nigeria
Keep farming God is on our side
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Do you know that you can refuse to sell some of your okra during glut period
So what will you do with it ?
Just get a small machine that will slice it
Get a small dryer & dry it
Then pack in empty maize bags
Sell during dry season & make more profit
Remember yours would be dust ,sand & stone free
90% of the ones available have sand & stone in it because they rural farmers dry them on the ground or on the rock

Take your time to study the okra season & the marketing trend
Do a small marketing analysis
Buy like 250g & plant within your house ,you can even plant in small paint buckets or inside cement bags at home , harvest & give friends, church or mosques members, people in your neighborhood & eat some as well before you plan to plant on 10 acres /4 hectares using a manager & 2 full time yearly labourers.
I know somebody always doing 50 acres yearly.
He is not even a Nigeria
Keep farming God is on our side

Thanks Mr Gbenga for the insight, a NL elder statesman has just spoken.
If you go through my posts, you wl notice I made mention of glut. I don't sugar coat just because I want to sell seed. On the issue of glut, we sold a bag of pepper @17k, within 3 market days{15dsys), it was sold for 5.5k. I agree with you that farmers should look at the direction of preservation.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Bigiway(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2019
I want to buy okro seed 07087217878.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lest I forget, to all our numerous customers out there, it's not good for your okra seeds to over stay in the soil. It could serve as food for pest or rot away.
A day b4 u plant, soak overnight only the quantity you can finish planting in a day in lukewarm water minimum 12hours. Then air dry(not sun dry) and plant. This process wl aid quick sprouting.
Also, in the process of soaking, its better to discard the floated ones(dont consider the cost pls) because they have lower tendency to germinate.
Happy farming.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by healthserve(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2019
OluchiDelly:

You shouldn't have issue selling in a city of about 20 million people. People bring goods from core north to sell in Lagos.

Good Morning

I'd like us to discuss offline on something important.

Can I have your WhatsApp contact?
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
sundson:
Buy your Farmland now in ogbomoso Oyo state

I brought you here from investment section to announce you better. This is my thread.

You actually created a thread. The moment I saw ur thread, I knew u were the one. So i alerted Dominique, the thread has bn pull down.
U also operate this username, Segunnairaland.
Your surname is Anifowose. You duped us. We have lots of evidence to jail u. We know ur house. We are doing paper work to give u the kind of treatment Pst ibiyeomi gave kemi olunloyo grin that is, we want to relocate u legally from ogbomosho to Lagos, lagos state honourary citizenship grin
we are not in a hurry to catch u, we will catch you in a relaxed mood.
The money is a token, very small but the person you duped and u refused to pick calls is ready to spend one million to get justice over one hundred naira.

1 Like

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2019
OluchiDelly:
Lest I forget, to all our numerous customers out there, it's not good for your okra seeds to over stay in the soil. It could serve as food for pest or rot away.
A day b4 u plant, soak overnight only the quantity you can finish planting in a day in lukewarm water minimum 12hours. Then air dry(not sun dry) and plant. This process wl aid quick sprouting.
Also, in the process of soaking, its better to discard the floated ones(dont consider the cost pls) because they have lower tendency to germinate.
Happy farming.

That is the spirit of a good farmer

Can you please do a small write up on okra farm set up & management.

My snails love okra leaves
Okra leave is good & rich vegetable for human being to eat
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2019
BoluwGoldenFarm:

That is the spirit of a good farmer

Can you please do a small write up on okra farm set up & management.

My snails love okra leaves
Okra leave is good & rich vegetable for human being to eat

Alright sire. I will try in my own little way.

Snails and okro leaves are like bread and butter. See the picture of the ones in our garden. They also love cabbage. They are trying to tear my cabbage farm apart. They crawl and hide inside the folded heads, but I no go free for them.

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2019
sundson:
Buy your Farmland now in ogbomoso Oyo state

I met the colleague of mine whom you defrauded. He actually wanted to invest in acres, but i was the one who advised him to test you with one acre first, thereafter, he can increase the investment. My prediction came to pass. You know it's closed to 4 years now, you refused to pick calls.

You know what, I pleaded with him that before we treat you like madam kemi O., let's give you a lifeline to treat you like the prodigal son, only if u are willing to repent.
If you have lost his contact, you can reach me in Nicodemus' style, lol.
But if you're not willing, we will create a new thread, detailing your profile: full names, picture(you are surprise!), home address(abi no be your family house near that big river? Lol. I told you we have done our home work that will aid your arrest and "extradition". We have our reason to extradite grin you.

2 Likes

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Segunnairaland(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Hello OluchiDelly ,I didn't know u from Adam and I don't want to know who the Bleep are you. You keep mentioning my post and tag me as a fraud. I seriously see you are not well . why can't your friend you mentioned call me and see if I won't pick his or her calls. Am not hiding from anyone for whatsoever, thank God you mentioned you know where I stay in ogbomoso, why can't you come over to see me and see posting rubbish to tanish my name here on nairaland. I can see you so dumb and sick for taking such action without any tangible evidence to prove that I know u. When can't you mentioned your friend name in question to show me that I ever meet him. Am so disappointed with your action. Why can't you post your mobile for easy contact. God will judge you for what u don't know and u put your mouth in it.

quote author=OluchiDelly post=83470682]

I met the colleague of mine whom you defrauded. He actually wanted to invest in acres, but i was the one who advised him to test you with one acre first, thereafter, he can increase the investment. My prediction came to pass. You know it's closed to 4 years now, you refused to pick calls.

You know what, I pleaded with him that before we treat you like madam kemi O., let's give you a lifeline to treat you like the prodigal son, only if u are willing to repent.
But if you're not willing, we will create a new thread, detailing your profile: full names, picture(you are surprise!), home address(abi no be your family house near that big river? Lol. I told you we have done our home work that will aid your arrest and "extradition". We have our reason to extradite grin you.

[/quote]
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Segunnairaland(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2019
To hell with your threat. Am waiting for you.
I didn't even know you at all and you are saying rubbish. Post any profile you wish to post dumb ass.
[
quote author=OluchiDelly post=83470682]

[/quote]
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yea, @segunnairaland,
I love the fact you accepted my challenge.
Good one. Welcome from your 3years sabbatical leave.
It is good you posted today on my thread since Dec 2016(your last post as shown on ur profile) that you have gone into hiding.

OK, let's start this way, for now I will reserve some documents and details since the case is already with the law enforcement agency.

Answer the following question.

What is the connection between this username "segunnairaland" and "sundson"? Do you know sundson?
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Segunnairaland(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
What is the name of that your friend. And by the way why can't he himself called me.
Answer my questions first
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Segunnairaland(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Let your law enforcement come forward and here my own part the story. All transaction are duly signed NY a professional legal lawyer. I don't do dirty deal if you don't know.

OluchiDelly:
Yea, @segunnairaland,
I love the fact you accepted my challenge.
Good one. Welcome from your 3years sabbatical leave.
It is good you posted today on my thread since Dec 2016(your last post as shown on ur profile) that you have gone into hiding.

OK, let's start this way, for now I will reserve some documents and details since the case is already with the law enforcement agency.

Answer the following question.

What is the connection between this username "segunnairaland" and "sundson"? Do you know sundson?

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Segunnairaland:
Let your law enforcement come forward and here my own part the story. All transaction are duly signed NY a professional legal lawyer. I don't do dirty deal if you don't know.

At the bolded, do you see you have shot yourself in the leg. Initially in your first post up here, you claimed you have no knowledge of what i was saying.
You don't do dirty deal, but NL says your account has been on 3yrs sabbatical after the deal grin
If you are bold enough just declare that the two monikers are not related, then i wl invite the mods to scrutinize you.

1 Like

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Just noticed your moniker "sundson" has been banned. Kudos to the mod incharge, together we can build a healthy cyber space devoid of scamming.
I have not lodged official complaints to any mod, or used any "report" button against the fellow, Just common reasoning and few background check of my allegations against him was enough to nail him. How can you have an account dedicated to advertising business and investment of your products, yet you abandoned it for good 3years, same year we had deal, and you pick a fresh acct? And after a week i burst your bubbles, you are just doing damage control post today.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Gadgetmobil(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kindly reach me on whatsapp

Also post your number here, searched it to no avail.
Am in Ibadan, do let me know how soon I can get it
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by chukskafor(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
There's no contact on your signature bro, I'll need the 250 grams sent to me at Auchi in Edo state
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
chukskafor:
There's no contact on your signature bro, I'll need the 250 grams sent to me at Auchi in Edo state
Check again, u can mail me.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by my2chains(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Please i want to ask like how many bags filled with okro can a plot of land produce at every harvest?

And how much approximately can one make a week from this one plot been filled with okro?

I just needed an extimate so i can order from you this week thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger / Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available. / Vertical Sack Farming, Earning More From A Smaller Space.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.