Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone (538 Views)

Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by Princecanada: 4:41am On Dec 11, 2018
My phone of almost five years have started giving me issues recently. I would like to change the phone with a new xiaomi with good storage, memory, and decent camera. I couldn't order from aliexpress because my debit isn't supported. Please I need credible sellers on this forum to reply if you have any good phone that meet my specs available.
Re: In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by opeyemi1509: 4:52am On Dec 11, 2018
I have new I phone 6 Plus for sale at affordable price, u can reach me on this no. 08060944346 to arrange for one on one talk.
Re: In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by bamac(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Princecanada:
My phone of almost five years have started giving me issues recently. I would like to change the phone with a new xiaomi with good storage, memory, and decent camera. I couldn't order from aliexpress because my debit isn't supported. Please I need credible sellers on this forum to reply if you have any good phone that meet my specs available.
Well, uour specifications are not exact, good can mean different things to different people. I will love that you ate specific amd also tell us budget to help stream down to the best that fit your budget and specifications.

Plesse call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by shosky1794: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Go to the Xiaomi thread. You will find credible and reliable sellers there.
Re: In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by Mizik(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Princecanada:
Redmi 6A available Bro

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740

Free shipping with pay on delivery

Re: In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by dotedote: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
3/32
5.5"
13/16MP
DUAL 4G SIM
SNAPDRAGON
FINGERPRINT
Re: In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by Sunkyphil(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Princecanada:
GO TO THIS THREAD CREDIBLE SELLERS ARE THERE

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/4068
Re: In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by NigeriaBam: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Princecanada:

Contact "Noobody" tested and trusted
Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319
Re: In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Princecanada:
whats the price range of the phone u want to buy
Re: In Need Of A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 12, 2018
contact Protein0
is legit seller.

(1) (Reply)

Ntel Increases The Price Of The Wawu Data Plan - Check Out The New Price List / Sold: Neat Iphone 5 For Sell Or Swap / Infinix Zero 6 And Zero 6 Pro Impressing Reviews And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.