Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (4264 Views)

Phones You Shouldn't Buy / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Before Buying a phone make sure that those that lured you to buy the phone will be there to help you when the phone pack up. shocked. Another bitter experience from a xiaomi user.. grin grin it ended in tears tongue. Unfortunately all the [/s]xiaomi[s] Gcam fan boys and Marketers are nowhere to be found

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Sunkyphil(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2020
attention seekers

transition marketer tongue

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Tenshades(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Now playing:

Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by edoairways: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2020
What do you expect xiaomite to say after deceiving the public.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Chubbyface: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Refused to show sim card keh, this one weak me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2020
To even think that no Xiaomi person is talking about this since, is unbelievable.

They only know how to talk about better TECNO phones.

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2020
Sunkyphil:
attention seekers

transition marketer tongue
Proudly Samsung user grin and it's Transsion not Transition shocked. I can feel your pain though tongue
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
To even think that no Xiaomi person is talking about this since, is unbelievable.

They can only make noise. Those empty brains can't help cry

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Ochedance(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

Lol they can’t talk now, they use Tecno phones but will still come here to rant for Xiaomi cus of one small change. #Alwaysspeakthetruth
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Chubbyface:
Refused to show sim card keh, this one weak me oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Ochedance:

Lol they can’t talk now, they use Tecno phones but will still come here to rant for Xiaomi cus of one small change. #Alwaysspeakthetruth
Hypocrites. Most of them even use itel. S15 and S15 lite grin. After viewing one small review on YouTube they will come here to be disturbing world peace about gorilla glass and snapdragon grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2020
Tenshades:
Now playing:

Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake.

grin
Feel free cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Jacku: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Xiaomi fan boy, where y'all at?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Jacku:
Xiaomi fan boy, where y'all at?
They are all hiding in their caves grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Chubbyface: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=Venoms001 post=94695334][/quote]lol
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by MrBONE2(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:
Before Buying a phone make sure that those that lured you to buy the phone will be there to help you when the phone pack up. shocked. Another bitter experience from a xiaomi user.. grin grin it ended in tears tongue. Unfortunately all the [/s]xiaomi[s] Gcam fan boys and Marketers are nowhere to be found
grin

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Jafar1: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Proudly Samsung user grin and it's Transsion not Transition shocked. I can feel your pain though tongue
My Nigga!
Samsung or nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by iTroll: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2020
if he/she really needs help, he should have gone to the xiaomi thread
people get helped there everyday. he didnt go about it well
i see no issue here

7 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
iTroll:
if he/she really needs help, he should have gone to the xiaomi thread

people get helped there everyday. he didnt go about it well

i see no issue here
So because he created a thread means he shouldn't be helped?? sad what a foolish way of defending stupidity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sagieramos(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Viewing this with my Redmi Note 8

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
sagieramos:
Viewing this with my Redmi Note 8
And who cares grin get your debit card ready to order spare parts from Ali express cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by MrBONE2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

grin grin

Xiaomi still rulescheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrBONE2:

Xiaomi still rulescheesy
Lmao.. grin Ruling deluded fan boys shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Dominiqueismad: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:
na xiaomi matter go kill u, how much is tecno paying u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by MrBONE2(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Lmao.. grin Ruling deluded fan boys shocked
undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by jimmychang: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oga na my redemi note 7 I dey use nothing don happen.. one of the best phone I have used so far.One year two months now no issue grin grin

Getting a Samsung next .I will never in my life use Infishit or that kpako you call Tecno grin grin grin

No matter how you coat it Transsion devices are wack

9 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
jimmychang:
Oga na my redemi note 7 I dey use nothing don happen.. one of the best phone I have used so far.One year two months now no issue grin grin

Getting a Samsung next .I will never in my life use Infishit or that kpako you call Tecno grin grin grin

No matter how you coat it Transsion devices are wack

Yea. We'll be waiting for you and get a wonderful experience using a great device like Samsung grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sagieramos(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

So because he created a thread means he shouldn't be helped?? sad what a foolish way of defending stupidity cheesy
Xiaomi's is not just listed amongst the top selling brand in the world, they are listed for some positive reasons, therefore, a rant from a jobless entity is absolutely futile

16 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
sagieramos:

Xiaomi's is not just listed amongst the top selling brand in the world, they are listed for some positive reasons, therefore, a rant from a jobless entity is absolutely futile
How does this shit solved the problem. Go to the thread and provide a solution for him. wink
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
na xiaomi matter go kill u, how much is tecno paying u
Tecno is another shit shocked... So let's talk, how much is Xiaomi paying you for misleading people grin

That word "Marketer pained you right" don't be offended wink but are you not a marketer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unlock Mtn Mobile Wifi E5330 (model: E5330bs-2) / Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares / 100 Simple Things Android Do And Even Iphone 5 Can't Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.