Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump (36442 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Nathseun(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Oh my God, money and class go along together. May God bless me. kindly get new phone, swap and repair. 08032833259
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Nickisindigo(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2018
farano:
Wow if I get Belle, I go fine wella like her kiss .. but husband never come embarassed
no be you dey chase them awa with your high bills

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by lovethchioma(f): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Very pretty woman
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Awoo88: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2018
No bi did girl play Recheal for suit?

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Xinzu: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2018
farano:
Wow if I get Belle, I go fine wella like her kiss .. but husband never come embarassed

You're a very wicked somebody. I've been showing you green light since the days of Adam but you take delight in curving the shii out of me sad
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by yetunsbay(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2018
farano:
wen u too yellow.... Man no wan carry mammy h2o
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by ayokenny37(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2018
lawalosky:
how is this a news??

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by deolu2000(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Give money before you fit give belle

angry
You asked for belle and now you have an offer to receive it, you then change to money, my Sis, it is either you are related to Buhari or Lai Mohammed is your mentor. :-
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by okrikaboi: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by okrikaboi: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Black vs white hybrid. The new royal child may be black wink
One day black man go sit down for England as King

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by lawalosky(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=ayokenny37 post=73742875][/quote] dan uba nka!! dan inska..
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Triangles1(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2018
farano:
Wow if I get Belle, I go fine wella like her kiss .. but husband never come embarassed na only boyfriend dey come..

May be your demand is too high.
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by medropoly(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2018
wetin concern me

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by wink2015(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2018
pafo:
Over to you Banky W.

BANKY WEST OWN FIT TAKE MORE TIME.

But God can surprise him with triplets.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Jay1F(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2018
farano:
Wow if I get Belle, I go fine wella like her kiss .. but husband never come embarassed na only boyfriend dey come..
When I been dey Chyke you that time ,You dey shun me up and down
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by gumkord(f): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2018
pafo:
Over to you Banky W.
hw is ds affecting Banky W
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by TeeZinnas: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2018
Prince Harry ti gba PENALTY lo GOALPOST

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by EMMYZEE(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2018
farano:

u fine sha. I fit be the husband na

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by genieluv(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Imagine if the baby turns up with an afro-like hair.

**** I bet it would be impossible. Even Meghan looks almost white already. The black genes has died, but genetics can sometimes be funny.
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by ManTiger(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
LegitHustler:
Royal blood cool cool

Lighter watch available here cool. No need to go about with lighter in your pocket as you can cigar or smoke anywhere with style grin

Follow the link on my signature to whatsapp

Price?
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by BeiFangLaye(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
farano:
Husband right here for you, I'm in Lagos too

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by LegitHustler: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
ManTiger:

Price?

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by ManTiger(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
LegitHustler:

Will be in touch, though I don't smoke cigarette, hope it can light weed?
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by LegitHustler: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
ManTiger:

Will be in touch, though I don't smoke cigarette, hope it can light weed?

Sure
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by UrVillagePpl: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
GISTBL0GGER:
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, is a retired American actress who became a member of the British royal family upon her marriage to Prince Harry. Markle was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, and is of mixed race.

Meghan and royal prince, Harry are expecting their first child.

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/beautiful-new-photo-meghan-markle-and-her-growing-pregnant-bump

congrats to Meghan ,,,

wait oo, btw Meghan and adesua who marry first...

we still da wait shaaaa.

lemme cm n b going, b4 capt jibril or kanu catch me
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Blackteeth(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
farano:
You still look like a small girl na. You don't yet look someone who can push out a baby or else husbands would be coming. grin

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Miss this babe in "Suits"
I stopped watching suits, did they kill off her character?
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Who is black? cause Megan is not black enough.
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
She and Mike Ross left the show.

Still as enjoyable as ever.
Colourich:
I stopped watching suits, did they kill off her character?
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:
She and Mike Ross left the show.

Still as enjoyable as ever.
Its a pity, well I'm not missing anything then.
Re: Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
You are missing a lot.

We aren't even feeling their absence.

Colourich:
Its a pity, well I'm not missing anything then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress / Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday / Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.