Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery (64472 Views)

Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg / Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by dabrin: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike has listed the names of celebrities in Nigeria who have done plastic surgery. He also made it known that plastic surgery and body enhancement is fast becoming a trend in Lagos as centres where such is done keep springing up.

Taking to social media, Pretty Mike mentioned Tonto Dikeh, Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo, Pricess bbn, Onyi Alex and many as he promised to release a full list in his next post on the topic of plastic surgery.

He wrote:

We also have Centres in Lagos where they do these surgeries,the most common which is grandville medlaser in VGC,he became more popular when he did the free surgery for ladies who had over 11k followers and didnt mind posting their procedures showing their faces,likes of #sandraiwok #suzilicious jumped on it,my bird told me she even did hers twice.

Then we have Dr Femi of the lekkihillplasticsurgery who I heard broke out from grandville medlaser, mehn have you seen the way he moulds asses and his lollipop cut for breast augmentation ��then down to Victoria Island have Kleinburgmedspa,they are also very good and I think they’re the only ones have seen done hips unlike the rest who just gives everyone the Apple butt shape,but what do I know clients preference I guess ��‍♀this Bbl is now so common with 20k-35k consultation fee and between 800k-2Million you can get a banging body in Lagos,just get ready not to sit for at least 3weeks (you don’t want the fat pumped in getting bleeped up).we have the likes of #berbiedoll who hyped her procedure on her snap #kunmi123 #Ronke who have worked on their bodies,our celebs are not even left out:;tonto dike,ini edo,Onyi Alex,princess bbn,Toke makinwa…..it’s very hard to know the real from fake now as Lagos has been littered with big bum bums and I can strongly say, I’m a big fan and I love the movement.

To be continued In my next part 2 post…we are going to dig out__1.all the names of people u think have gone under the knife, 2.Why Married women are under pressure to go under the knife 3.Why it is the most requested gift from ladies 4.Why most ladies are badly saving up for Lipo 5.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrNLv7LF0-X/?hl=en

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/pretty-mike-lists-names-of-celebrities-in-nigeria-who-have-done-plastic-surgery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by dabrin: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2018
See Full List Of Celebrities Who Have Done Cosmetic Surgery here >>> https://gistmore.com/pretty-mike-lists-names-of-celebrities-in-nigeria-who-have-done-plastic-surgery

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by chriskosherbal(m): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Big Ass rules anytime anyday. grin

Am a fan of big Ass but I don't know if this surgery thing has side effect so won't advice anyone to go under the knife tho..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by basmur(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2018
Bunch of ungrateful souls..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Lilymax(f): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Lagos don dey turn Beverly Hills undecided

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by speedyconnect3: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Artificial is a turn off.

But why is mike doing this?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by dabrin: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by diggy41(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2018
HELLO everyone . Please let me use this opportunity to inform the Masters in the house that deal with mini-importation or any other job that have to do with delivering of product to your customers Nationwide am bringing it to your notice that i can serve as your AGENT in helping you to deliver your product to your customers in Asaba, warri and anambra state at large bcus thats where i base, am looking forward in having a positive result here, THANKS.08112279202

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Tamarapetty(f): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Real lagos, fake lives

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2018
That is why it's not good to compare yourself with anyone
Be happy with what you got undecided
Fake people

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by babyfaceafrica: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2018
low self esteem ladies someone

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Available

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by skales67(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2018
You wey dey shag plastic doll nko? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Ugosample(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
low self esteem ladies someone

I tell you

low self esteem

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Starboytwo(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2018
He fails to mention "olori plastic surgery in Mushin....those ones bad gan...

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Unfortunate Igbo boy. Spit on his head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by dunkem21(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Women all through..

Please, can one do plastic surgery on a Preeek?

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by DMerciful(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
If you're not born with it, buy it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Pidginwhisper: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by annexworld(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
He follow them go there nii. Mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by speedyconnect3: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Starboytwo:
I want to do iron surgery nitemi....what if I go near fire and the plastic melts nko....

Lol at melt
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by darocha1: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Indigoblue does a pretty good job too. Kindly check them out
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by kayla247: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Stale we already know foolish ritualist.

I guess you would top that list.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by medropoly(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
next.....................
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
I stay in Lagos and I wish to identify all the asses I see around; to differentiate real ones from fake ones

how do I achieve that? By touching and pressing them??

Who has tried that before? Share ur experience grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
How’s this our business ?
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Bowwow11(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2018
but how did he knows that those celebrities he mentioned did plastic surgery
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by itiswellandwell: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by Cashmoney580: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2018
today's winning ticket is ready
whatsapp me now
081-29-60-96-51
winning is sure
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by CarGuideNG: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery by adeniyi3971(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Where are the names

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.