Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React (64403 Views)

Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Breakingfamous: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Man Asks Actress Uju Obi Of Her Account Number After Dancing Braless!

Busty Nollywood actress, Uju Obi has caused a stir online by going braless, dancing with her braless boobs and twerking.

Some of her fans hailed her for being sexy and hot, one of her fans even demanded for her account number to transfer money to her after watching her dance with her big chest without bra.

Some others accused the endowed actress of trying to "seduce men and sell her market".

The actress fired back at her critics.

Watch the video below and see fans' reactions

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/ujunwa-mandy-obi-braless-actress-dances.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Breakingfamous: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by vanida6: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Lemme call someone food is done.

Calling........

Hello lefulefu ur favorite meal is ready pls show up cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by MiaB(f): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2019
"Man Asks Actress Uju Obi Of Her Account Number After Dancing Braless!"

4 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by itspzpics(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2019
I see
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Sharp guy! grin

Others are commenting, he's buying the girl grin.

He'll just send 50k to her and act as if it's not a big deal and before you know it phone number and house address will exchange... grin cheesy

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by KelvinCX(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2019
MiaB:
twerk your own and I'll ask for your account number
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by ValCon888: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2019
See mouth like "send me ur akant"
U have a poor cousin who cannot go to school but u don see brezz ur brain don turn to akamu.

13 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by kiddoiLL(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2019
I don't know which kain industry we get for Naija xev....Lately, lately every hoe on Instagram is an actress

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by MiaB(f): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
KelvinCX:
twerk your own and I'll ask for your account number
no thanks

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by jabor4Naija(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
I wonder y some ppl are beefing her, she is just going about her normal daily business

4 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
vanida6:

Calling........

grin
vanida6:

Calling........

d one i will prefer more is if she twerk wearing wrapper wit no undies..shaking d bum bum vigoriously.dat go be pure heaven.women dat twerk are bae.

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by vanida6: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
lefulefu:
grin d one i will prefer more is if she twerk wearing wrapper wit no undies..shaking d bum bum vigoriously.dat go be pure heaven.women dat twerk are bae.
I know u will show up bahdt guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chaii! see our food, I can travel miles for this food
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by KelvinCX(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
MiaB:
no thanks
your loss
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
chai see bobby. something must kill a man,I prefer dying on dis one

7 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Nobodyperson: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
I just ejaculated cry

2 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by castrol180(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is nothing more than advertising the market through her baby milk factory. See how her nipples thick like thumbs...clit too must be so, if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by eastTKBorn: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Another name for slay queens now, Is actress, the other he Goat want to send moni to her, some Mugu thinks with their penisss

4 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Na wen dis one too become actress? Everyone na actress for blogger's face now abi

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by ishawlar: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Frank ocean
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by landmark86: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
So everyone for 9ja are now actress

3 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
How many films this one dey act now?? Every olosho is now an actress. mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Constantiney: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Just look at the stupid "blogger" and what they called "news"

They even watermarked the freely available comments.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by idonhammer: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=SPOILT9JAOLOSHO post=77508656][/quote]

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Divay22(f): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
MiaB:
Just imagine title of thread grin grin
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by maxiuc(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Jaqenhghar: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is one ugly ass woman. Too many thirsty niggers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by stbenedict(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
is Instagram a movie industry now?? any slay queen that twerks there becomes an actress,�

2 Likes

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by maxiuc(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Which Nollywood actress

Which film she act

Okay now I remember Nollywood is always their grooming ground for olosho business just like little Regina of yesterday

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by oyetunder(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked I understand it when actors and actresses earning millions of dollars with oscars easily misbehaved in other climes. But when a third world so called celebrities who are ready to act free are misbehaving online, let them know that the internet has eternal memories. And also, our societies are still seriously sceptical about such things.

1 Like

Re: Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React by Factfinder1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Somebody even asked her for account number... Boys too dey mumu.... More guys need to read from ubunja and ILegend

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin / Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.