Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard (3588 Views)

Submission Of Movie Scripts. / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by pyneapples: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hello,

I am a well published writer and have international standard movie scripts for sale. The first is suspense and the second is an urban comedy (meaning its more learned and based on city-life)

You can get a feel of my write-ups on www.pyneapples..com.

If you are a producer and are interested in buying OR want to see a synopsis, contact me via iwritescripts03@yahoomail.com
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by snowdrops(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2010
If its the typical "nollywood standard" then anybody can come out with that kind of horse urine
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by PROJECT: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2010
hi pyne apple,i will like to see a synopsis of ur scripts,am looking forward to partner with good script writers,i am looking forward to working with ppl who want to make a difference, it u think u have a script that can do a 166mm classic mail me and tell me ur terms,pls strictly partnership am in ghana rite now,billingspr@yahoo.com
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by egaruba(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by VillageBoi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hmmmmmmm!! @ PyneApples; it seems the 'blog' is dead.

@ PROJECT... What is a '166mm Classic'? You totally lost me there.
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by Owen2(m): 1:53am On Apr 30, 2012
Think he meant 16mm.
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by VillageBoi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2012
*Owen*:
Think he meant 16mm.

True that! Could be what he meant. It still doesn't make any sense... shoot on 16mm because
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by nnmwanaka: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2013
I am a well established and reputable writer in Zimbabwe with six books being done at High school level.I have very good movie scripts you might take into consideration.
reply on my email:nnmwanaka@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
k
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by lupatim: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Hmm, Already I submitted 80 script. Someone got that but I did received any payment. I wrote that within 4 months. All of my practice goes in vain angry
Re: Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard by tosan200(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
lupatim:
Hmm, Already I submitted 80 script. Someone got that but I did received any payment. I wrote that within 4 months. All of my practice goes in vain angry
How can u write 80 scripts in the space of 4 months? Oga u be machine ni or your name na Lienus.

(1) (Reply)

Download Action Movies / Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Allegedly Has A Daughter / Ini Edo's New Movie -i 'll Take My Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.