Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Submission Of Movie Scripts. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Submission Of Movie Scripts. (2442 Views)

Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submission Of Movie Scripts. by umeebe: 2:49am On Nov 05, 2011
Hello.
Please what are the procedures for movie script submission
– where to submitt, how much a script is worth, etc.
smiley
Re: Submission Of Movie Scripts. by umeebe: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2011
umeebe:

Hello.
Please what are the procedures for movie script submission
– where to submitt, how much a script is worth etc.
smiley
Re: Submission Of Movie Scripts. by ArQuAbOy(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2011
U dont av 2 quote it again
Re: Submission Of Movie Scripts. by Conradekeke(m): 3:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Well, from 2011, I just noticed no one has bothered answering the question that was asked twice and the only response that came was way out of the way. Can someone answer before we get to 2017 please...

Too many screenwriters in Africa with great ideas waste and if a place like this should exist, I strongly doubt there are users who really don't brows the internet or maybe they're just too busy all the time.

That said, I got a script, Drama titled "The Family Councilor".

Logline: In the midst of her marriage turning sour, a family councilor must fight out of an alcoholic addiction for the sake of her kids and at the same time, keep the balance between family and her career, over an upcoming scandal from her breaking marriage.

Anyone interested in this can contact me directly on conradekeke@gmail.com

Thanks,
Conrad.
Re: Submission Of Movie Scripts. by emsco(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
It very hard in Nigeria to buy creative content like this,why not produce it yourself and make it a full movie or a short story. Am a film maker/cinematographer.

(1) (Reply)

[ Full HD ] Bigg Boss Double Trouble 25th October 2015 Full HD Show Online / Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? / AIT Saint and Sinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.