Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Healthy Alternatives For Everyone Who Has A Sweet Tooth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Alternatives For Everyone Who Has A Sweet Tooth (224 Views)

Food Experts, Organic Champions Charge Nigerians On Healthy Alternatives To Pois / Tooth Decay And Cavities / 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Alternatives For Everyone Who Has A Sweet Tooth by Theladysroom: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Now that I’m grown and married to a man with a sweet tooth as well (with the loss of a few teeth along the way), I’ve had to find healthier alternatives for sweet cravings, not just for myself, but for my family as too. If you are looking to keep your sugar intake down but still struggle with cravings, here are some healthy options to help you stay on track.

1. Fruit Salads
This option is so easy because fruit salads are now easy to buy anywhere. You can also make yours with your favorite fruits as well. You get to meet your daily recommended servings of fruit while indulging your sweet tooth. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

2. Yoghurt Parfaits
If you are not lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy, this could become an easy favorite for you. Instead of sweetened yogurt chock full of sugar, plain unsweetened yogurt and a sweet fruit of your choice like banana or pineapple sliced up into it can fix you right up.
Read full Article << https://theladysroom.ng/healthy-alternatives-sweet-tooth/

(1) (Reply)

JMS3 Mattress / Akeredolu's Administration Is Committed To Bring Effective Health Service. / Orchidectomy - Prepartion, Procedure And Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.