Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Rap - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / How To Rap (718 Views)

"The Beginner’s Guide” How To Rap By Modenine / 04ka Teaches Deelady How To Rap- August 2010 O4ka's Rap School Resumes ! / I'm Embarrased To Rap :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rap by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
i wanna learn how 2 rap, im up here in portharcourt any teacher?? 07036980002
Re: How To Rap by makajibbz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2010
phuck you. dey dnt teach peepz. angry
Re: How To Rap by Emaprince: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2010
I don't think u wish to learn how to rap. you wants to learn how to write.then, u should be reading other peoples' lines and learn the way they attack topics.I think u should be listening to differrent rap songs and learn to rap another persons' verses.That's the way u learn to make out ur own flows.next is to be able to write good and know how to put rhyme in a witty way.
Re: How To Rap by tekajibril(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^ follow Ema's Advice!!
Re: How To Rap by thweraja10: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
If you wanna learn it takes just few things
1. Listen to other people rap stuff
2. Try to create some rhymes
3. Learn to put few words together to make sense

Its in built its a thing of the mind. If you have it you got it and if you dont you, dont

Every one is not meant to be a rapper
Re: How To Rap by Freiburger(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2010
You do not learn rapping it's just a talent, but you can develop the vocabularies in the language you wanna rap with, and try to put them together and find out if they rhyme if not, continue the practice it might work out someday. Good luck.
Re: How To Rap by tekajibril(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
Freiburger:

You do not learn rapping it's just a talent, but you can develop the vocabularies in the language you wanna rap with, and try to put them together and find out if they rhyme if not, continue the practice it might work out someday. Good luck.
Rapping is not a talent, anybody can rap. the real talent is being able to making good music. All you have to do is keep rhyming, make those sentences, and listen to the greats how they do it, Keep doing this and you'll be able to do it too.
Re: How To Rap by FatFish: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
Hi

(1) (Reply)

My Creative Rap Verse About My Nigerian Perspective. / Ice-prince / - -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.