Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another (71128 Views)

Keke Palmer Catches Fans Off Guard With Video Of Herself Kissing Man / Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users / Unilag Student Leaks video of Herself Kissing Singer Peruzzi In Bed (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Yoighaman(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
We love them as a couple...no need to hide anything again, we already know. Two wonderful and decent people.
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Ganduri: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
yeah she aont got a hot body. But i still love her. make una helep me tell Simi, if Gold no wan own up, make she buzz me. I go marry am immediately.
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by drsugar: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wonderful. So I'm the only one who noticed that they didn't actually kiss but it's the camera angle that made it seem so
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
angry I hate make woman dey force herself on top man.
Force? Then you obviously know nothing about these two. Adekunle has been crushing on Simi from Day1, but she has been forming and fronting for him. I hope she gives in to him if he is a good guy... No time!
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Johilo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
but u like make man dey force himself on top u..
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Rhodiumic(m): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Drnice2:
Fake Love. Quote me anywhere, the Chemistry isn't there.
Simi, one Afonja Girl whose music is one of the best in the Zoo.
I listen to lyrics, what impact they make with the soul and everyday life. "And not those noise you call music/song" - Perfectly Destructive Interference.
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Stainn22(m): 12:51am On Dec 12, 2018
DO YOU ASPIRE TO BECOME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS?
TO BECOME A MOVIE STAR IN NO TIME?
WISHED TO SHOWCASE YOUR SKILLS ALONGSIDE WITH POPULAR ACTORS/ ACTRESS?

GLAMOUR ROAD ENTERTAINMENT Next month January 2019 we will be auditioning interested persons for new movie productions within benin, asaba,lagos, Portharcourt & abuja
.This is to continue with our vision in helping young aspiring upcoming stars and lovers of screen reach their full potential by supporting them in utilizing their dream. God has given you the talent now is the time to play your part in maximizing the talent and opportunity

This is a chance to come display your skills as an actor/actress, give in your best & be selected for a role in our numerous movies, series program

Don't miss this opportunity, even if you have tried before this might be your chance to appear on the big screen with big stars
WhatsApp +234.813.5973.750 for more info & registration
P.S Rebroadcast ASAP, Help spread to whatsapp, facebook (Y) Thank you
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Glamour Road Ent.(Leading the road to future entertainment)
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
grin
I swear, I'm just scrolling through the comments and laughing, lol.
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Moukandjo: 2:41am On Dec 12, 2018
keryj:
They are both horrible kissers
Na you kiss pass na, as e be say kissing na your hobby!
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by skywalker240(m): 6:01am On Dec 12, 2018
idioticpmb:
Why shall she shy?
grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by keryj(f): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Na you kiss pass na, as e be say kissing na your hobby!

Are you jealous of that? Or how is it bothering you
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by egopersonified(f): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2018
simi just dey look this guy like small boy, na when him baba go finally give am international network na him she go start to follow am up andan as tiwa no dey let our star boy rest.
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by vicfy(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
They call it "love".....a word alien to Oloshos
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by WiseStarr(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2018
She was so in love with the guy that she lost her senses,that's what love is,it makes you lose control

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate / Uche Iwuanyawu Sacked By Husband Over Sex Video 3mths After Wedding / Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.