Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate (71129 Views)

The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Mansionpage(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2023
Former BBNaija star, Joseph Ada, has died.

Joseph who participated in the first edition of Big Brother Nigeria in 2006, passed away in Delaware, U.S. on Wednesday, May 24.

He was diagnosed with Pancreatitis and sadly passed away on Wednesday.

Joseph was in the house with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Gideon Okeke, Maureen Osuji, Katung Aduwak, Francisca Owumi, Ify Ejikeme, Helen, and others.

Joseph who was a former flight attendant with Virgin Atlantic, moved to the US after the show.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/sad-former-bbnaija-star-joseph-ada-dies-in-the-us-2.html

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by sholikay(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2023
Nawaooo...rip

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by wonder233: 11:53am On May 27, 2023
I don't know him. But may he rest in peace.

Nigerians, please when reacting to the news of the death of a person, please can you direct the "rip" to that person?
Writing just "rip" is senseless. Is it the person reading your comment you're telling to rest in peace?

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by eepeepook: 12:23pm On May 27, 2023
Oh, this guy from Gideon’s set. He was older than these pictures, na. I was wondering which Joe again. May he Rest In Peace.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Houseofglam7(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2023
May his soul Rest In Peace

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by taylor89(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2023
Ouch I don’t know this face maybe it’s from way back BBN

Rest his soup Lord

Meanwhile Seun if Nairaland don tire you to run sel it out or give another person to handle it for you

What’s all these pop up ads always discomforting me whenever I visit this page?

If you wan run ads why not run as a thread in front page

To even think I saw a Corn advert this morning my mind just fly

I’m not a child of corn Abeg no dey finger my brain

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by FalseProphet1(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2023
As a prophet I don't watch BBN cos it's immoral, but I see him Making heaven cos he acted the show over 10 years ago, I see him walking the stairs to heaven, but Angels wouldn't blow trumpet and beat drums upon his arrival because of his participation in BBN, instead I see him being flogged 12 lashes of the horsewhip before granted permission inside heaven.

This I have seen.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by amnesty7: 2:09pm On May 27, 2023
Meanwhile, followers of a certain black-attired man are burning inside with anger and hate because of the seamless transition going on in the land.
God bless the outgoing as well as the incoming!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Jamiubond009(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2023
Fine man gone too soon cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Oyomesiile: 2:10pm On May 27, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by lazynairalander1: 2:10pm On May 27, 2023
RIP
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Million1985(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by iscom(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
Oh! Bad news
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Menclothing: 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
Dress well
Eat well
Pray
Life is for a while

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Okiton: 2:12pm On May 27, 2023
angry

Nigga wetin kill u for US?
same US we are about to japa as terrorist and drugs baron are about to hijacked Nigeria, naim u wey luckily dey there come die?

May ur soul rest in peace

7 Likes

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by seguno2: 2:12pm On May 27, 2023
Mansionpage:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/sad-former-bbnaija-star-joseph-ada-dies-in-the-us-2.html

Why omit the age?

I wonder if the bodybuilding drugs affected the pancreas, just as bleaching products affect the kidneys?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Moneybrain1: 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
Calm down, no be quarrel...
wonder233:
I don't know him. But may he rest in peace.

Nigerians, please when reacting to the news of the death of a person, please can you direct the "rip" to that person?
Writing just "rip" is senseless. Is it the person reading your comment you're telling to rest in peace?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by tellwisdom: 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
Hustle, una say na that program for lazy people una wan de enter. Now u no see money treat urself.

Na muscle ur family go chop??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
Stop taking Alcohol, they won't listen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by addexx: 2:14pm On May 27, 2023
cry pancreatitis.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by We4all: 2:14pm On May 27, 2023
I remember this guy. He had a thing with one of the girls or one of them was crushing on him. I can't really recall correctly again. Anyways, may he rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by bigdammyj: 2:15pm On May 27, 2023
R.I.P. to him.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by highchief1: 2:15pm On May 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Jakumo(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet I don't watch BBN cos it's immoral, but I see him Making heaven cos he acted the show over 10 years ago, I see him walking the stairs to heaven, but Angels wouldn't blow trumpet and beat drums upon his arrival because of his participation in BBN, instead I see him being flogged 12 lashes of the horsewhip before granted permission inside heaven.

This I have seen.

Dang you's a mean muffug haha. Twelve lashes to enter heaven is still better than the alternative haha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Murphyericho: 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You seen nonsense this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Creamypie(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
Cancer of pancreas caused by hereditary factors and smoke, excess weight, booze

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by fareed69(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2023
amnesty7:
Meanwhile, followers of a certain black-attired man are burning inside with anger and hate because of the seamless transition going on in the land.

There wailing and burning shall be permanent.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Murphyericho: 2:17pm On May 27, 2023
Hard drugs.....
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by ItisWell22(f): 2:17pm On May 27, 2023
Pancreatitis. 😢

May his soul rest in peace… 🙏
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by aikyg(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2023
Joe and Ebuka were the most handsome in that house. RIP to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by mightyhaze: 2:18pm On May 27, 2023
amnesty7:
Borrow a brain.. even if na cow brains from nearest slaughter

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You / Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.