Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! (29201 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Yaya Toure Has Retired From Football - Agent / Yaya Toure Signs For Olympiacos Again! (2) (3) (4)

Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by GisthoodBlog(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Manchester City Legend Yaya Toure have left Greek Club Olympiacos just three months after signing for the club.

After eight successful years at Manchester City where he won eight trophies, Toure moved to former club Olympiakos in the summer.

However, The Ivorian's return to Olympiakos has ended just after five appearances, with two in the Greek league.

MySportDab report A club statement read: "Olympiacos FC and Yaya Touré would like to announce to the fans that they havemutually agreed to end their cooperation.

"Yaya is and remains an important member of the Olympiacos family, who has marked a central part of the history of the club.

"Olympiacos would like to thank him for everything he has offered to the club.

"Yaya will remain deeply devoted to the Club and wishes to Olympiacos lots of success. Yaya is leaving as a friend and the doors at Olympiacos will always be open for him. Our paths will surely cross again."

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/omg-man-city-legend-yaya-toure-leaves.html

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by Kenekingisback: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Buhari sef sad

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by consultancy: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
front page 0 comment
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by smoke9910(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
The guy is washed up. There's no Pep to blame this time around.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by koolcat: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
G
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by netsurfer01(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
The great Yaya Toure has fallen cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by oluwatosink: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
What next??.
retire and start coachin..

this guy is a legend and one of the best player in africa..
Ivory coast are proud of him

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by Huchennar(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari sef sad

Wetin concern buhari with yaya toure

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by durovic: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Football don leave the guy since

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by ossyla(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
What an easy way to quit football career
angry angry angry
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by ifymadu: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pep just end this guy career. Indeed, you can never be bigger than your master.

18 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by xjiggy: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Next destination...... China. Or maybe UAE

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by Allylic(f): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
See as pep guardiola scatter this guy career.. See as he pour sand for his garri..

17 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by andrew444(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Baba don old

What a successful player ,he got nothing to be worried of,he is already 35

17 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
D
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by goldenarrow: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yaya has paid his dues. Retirement loading.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by dalhjana: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Charlesmore:
please friends, sister and brother pls you people should help me out. Am hungry and I have nothing with me if it is 1k or 2k pls you people should help me please Adenaike temitope F.C.M.B 3690693016 Thanks
lol ..you have nothing but you have data na

27 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by Divinerace(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
U
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by anyicash(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Charlesmore:
please friends, sister and brother pls you people should help me out. Am hungry and I have nothing with me if it is 1k or 2k pls you people should help me please Adenaike temitope F.C.M.B 3690693016 Thanks
God will help u

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by bluefilm: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
smoke9910:
The guy is washed up. There's no Pep to blame this time around.

True.

The nigga is totally washed up.

He should quit now.

Or better still, sign for enyimba FC of aba.

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by Antipob777(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
All clubs now rejecting Nigerian players due to Buhari and APC bad govt.

I'm tired of this country.

Tufiakwa

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by 6digitscomrade: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Antipob777:

Tufiakwa
u should seek the man who had opportunity to be wise and chose instead to be incongruous and dumb..

Justapoxing ur comment with ur moniker..

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by Lexusgs430: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Antipob777:

Tufiakwa

Does his name sound Nigerian? He looks Nigerian, maybe from the North......
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by abmethod: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Finally...
Let me sit and cross my leg with my team
I belong to the comment Readers Association of Nigeria ( CRAON). Our duty is to read, smile and pass.
We no dey find trouble oooo. Pls try to be brief in your comment, so that we can move to other comments.
Thanks. Pls if you are a member of this association hit like and pass don't find trouble oooo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! by miqos02(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
andrew444:
Baba don old

What a successful player ,he got nothing to be worried of,he is already 35

AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness / Chelsea Announce Europa League Squad / We Hoped Messi Would Play For Us For Free - Barcelona President, Joan Laporta