Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss (701 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Man Praises Taxi Driver After Seeing,Groundnut, Drinks & Free Wi-fi In The Car / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss by Gossipninja: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2018
There was mild drama today in Lagos as a disgruntled driver got down from his boss' car and began to shout at her in public.

The verbal assault went on for quite a while and when the boss attempted to get her car key back from the driver, he refused to give it back.

According to Lanre Onipede who shared the video, the incident happened at Kingsway Road in Ikoyi, Lagos.
Watch Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/angry-driver-gets-down-from-the-car-attacks-his-female-boss/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss by emeijeh(m): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2018
My guy don bear many things taya!

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss by babyfaceafrica: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2018
nice one
Re: Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss by JasonScoolari: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2018
The worst thing to happen to man nah "see finish"

I think he has had enough bullshit from her.

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss by oskaroni(m): 12:21am On Dec 12, 2018
My guy don provoke, dt guy's frustration no be kekere, end time driver, end time mdam

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss by R0ckefeller: 1:44am On Dec 12, 2018
he cannot take it anymore
Re: Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss by GOFRONT(m): 2:23am On Dec 12, 2018
There is a limit to what a man can take....
Re: Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss by okwabayi(m): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2018
This means his self respect trumps the means to feed his family. This is a nice one on his part. I hope he saved enough to take care of his family while he chills in unemployment limbo.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu, Ibadan, Benin, And Abuja Now On Google Street View / Tourist Attraction Sites In Anambra Part 2. / Morocco Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.