Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire (24153 Views)

Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US / Yahoo Boy Corper Convicted For $150 Fraud / Poly Student Convicted For $1,500 Yahoo Fraud In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by Passionate888: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2018
Mutemenot:
Yoruba Amaka home and abroad cheesy
the man go fit be member of apc uk chapter sef.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
How will an old man just think one day and start lying.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Xisnin:
He doesn't look poor, I wonder why he had to lie.
Dat abroad for u non of the people living in abroad look poor
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by Reference(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
And another blot on the records for well meaning Nigerians in the diaspora to clean up.

Yeah, clean up the mess. You can also team up with Mr.Trump and other neo-conservatives and right wing facists to block them at the embassies and unauthorized crossing points. We want the scum to remain domiciled onshore here with us... grin
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
He probably thought they joke with such things abroad like we do here. You can see how he stupidly called it an innocent mistake.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by Getdowntobiznes: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
He mean Nigerians that died there. Remember, Nigerians are brothers in abroad
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by winj3: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mutemenot:

I am not Yoruba but IGBO are the most criminal black people on the planet, my travels is clear evidence of that.
Igbo people must be prevented from travelling abroad if black people want relative peace in any part of the world.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by seangy4konji: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
give him accommodation in the cell....lotta people celebrating Yuletide behind bars this year.....extend my greetings to otunba cash money
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by Mutemenot(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
winj3:

I am not Yoruba but IGBO are the most criminal black people on the planet, my travels is clear evidence of that.
Igbo people must be prevented from travelling abroad if black people want relative peace in any part of the world.

grin pls don't commit suicide about my comment. I comment such for fun. I dont give a fuk if its igbo or yoruba.
Seen your thread all about igbos . No Nigerian is free from crime, Hausa, igbo and Yorubas. We are all elements of crime due to the state of our home . We aren't born to commit crimes but our politicians has made life unfair for every Nigerian. I have lived in different countries, I witnessed how how Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas commit crimes to survive.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by slimfit1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Our Oduduwa bloders keep disglacing us!!
Yoluba Amaka

This is nothing compared to what Igbo people do everyday.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by winj3: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mutemenot:

grin pls don't commit suicide about my comment. I comment such for fun. I dont give a fuk if its igbo or yoruba.
Seen your thread all about igbos . No Nigerian is free from crime, Hausa, igbo and Yorubas. We are all elements of crime due to the state of our home . We aren't born to commit crimes but our politicians has made life unfair for every Nigerian. I have lived in different countries, I witnessed how how Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas commit crimes to survive.

Then you have not traveled enough, and by your admission you are confusing the subject!
IGBOs are a criminal cancer on the conscience of every single black person on earth, but our ignorance, docility and religion-induced forgiving nature has allowed IGBO people to pollute the dignity and worth of every black person on earth with criminality...leading to black people (Africans, Americans, Europeans and others) becoming persona no grata in places where they would otherwise never have experienced such.

If you plan an excursion trip from Thailand to the Malaysian border as a black person be rest assured that IGBO drug dealers have caused a media sensation there so that any black tourist will be subjected to instant humiliation and indignation.

If you want to stay in a Chinese Hotel as a Nigerian be rest assured that IGBO criminals importing prostitutes to hawk their wares in hotel rooms have rendered many blacks as undesirables there.

If you want a quick turn around at any Indonesian airport be rest assured that you will be treated worse than animals thanks to 30 years of IGBO drug dealing there.

Should I mention the next 100 countries?

Your lame excuse is that other tribes have criminals within their ranks so you try and avoid what is clearly a global catastrophe for blacks caused by a single Nigerian tribe called IGBOs.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by greenprince(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
And another blot on the records for well meaning Nigerians in the diaspora to clean up.

People don't know what these things mean. Someone missed a lifetime opportunity to further studies abroad just for being Nigerian because other Nigerians had previously told all sorts of lies to get through.

Such a mess.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by BruncleZuma: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
greenprince:

People don't know what these things mean. Someone missed a lifetime opportunity to further studies abroad just for being Nigerian because other Nigerians had previously told all sorts of lies to get through.

Such a mess.

Wallahi....it hurts.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by Xisnin(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:

Dat abroad for u non of the people living in abroad look poor
There are a lot of people living in UK who look very poor.
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by Coldplayyy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
sharp guy cool
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by Ejebleje: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mutemenot:

Lmao!
Re: Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Xisnin:

There are a lot of people living in UK who look very poor.

Have not seen before oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uwa: UNIBEN SUG, NANS, UCC, Others For Massive Solidarity March (Photos) / Herdsman Sentenced To Life Imprisonment In Ekiti For Grazing & Shooting Farmer / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.