Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais (3196 Views)

President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme / Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power / #ExperienceNPowerNG With Mrs Maryam Uwais Special Adviser to the president. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Happy Birthday to the Special Adviser to the President on the Social Investment Programmes, Mrs. Maryam Uwais.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Jonadull: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2018
She’s a beautiful woman
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by mictima(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Happy birthday to her.

May she be blessed with outstanding wisdom and understanding as she ages gracefully.

She is marching on to some record breaking grounds in the country!
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Xtine22(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
npowerng:

Happy Birthday to the Special Adviser to the President on the Social Investment Programmes, Mrs. Maryam Uwais.
please what is still delaying November stipend?... And please answer this question quickly: what will happen to npower should baba fail to make it at the poll in Feb.?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
mictima:
Happy birthday to her.

May she be blessed with outstanding wisdom and understanding as she ages gracefully.

She is marching on to some record breaking grounds in the country!

Amen, Thank you.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Xtine22:

please what is still delaying November stipend?... And please answer this question quickly: what will happen to npower should baba fail to make it at the poll in Feb.?

Payment is ongoing please be patient as you would be paid shortly.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
npowerng:

They started paying 1 hour ago
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by bal4real: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tehila07:

Have u received urs?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
bal4real:
Have u received urs?

My wife received hers now
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by kessling: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
npowerng:

i just got my stipend. God bless you
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Happy birthday to her. May she age gracefully. Meanwhile, thank you 'the Npower team' for the Nov payment.
Shalom.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by realsammie(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
npowerng:

Kudos to u mpower.

At last i recieved alert today but only one month. please what is happening with the remaining months. Since August and i just received only for a month, what about the remaining 3months
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Temibabie(f): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
npowerng:

Npower please have you received deployment schedule from kwara state,we're yet to receive our stipend since August
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by dy04: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2018
pls npower what is happening I hv not been paid since August 2018 but just received alert for only November.
what happened to the other months.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by dy04: 1:11am On Dec 13, 2018
N-Teach -201700000446934 phone number 09071435617.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by dy04: 5:34am On Dec 13, 2018
npowerng:

pls npower I hv not been paid since August but just received alert now for November only. pls what of August September and October payment.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Tehila07:

Okay. noted smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2018
dy04:
pls npower what is happening I hv not been paid since August 2018 but just received alert for only November.
what happened to the other months.

After proper verification, your backlog will be paid in no time.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Jonadull: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2018
npowerng:

Okay. noted smiley
I bet the npower build is not happening anytime soon angry
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
dy04:
N-Teach -201700000446934 phone number 09071435617.

Please be patient backlog payment are done in batches
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by ogunjobiolaide: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Any update on N-Power Tech (Software)?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by dbestuncle: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Happy Birthday madam. Pls Npower when is the registeration for nbuild expected to commence as we have rumuors that the registeraton has started.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
dbestuncle:
Happy Birthday madam. Pls Npower when is the registeration for nbuild expected to commence as we have rumuors that the registeraton has started.

Very soon @dbestunlce.

Kindly stay tuned to the official Npower Social Media channels for more information
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by SmilingMary(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Npowerng

Pls after verification and collection of posting letter, what's next?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by bal4real: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2018
npowerng:

Good day Sir, thanks for the good work so far. Honestly, Npower is trying beyond expectation. Sir, when should we (Nteach 2017) be expecting our device? For long now, nothing has been said about it. Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2018
SmilingMary:
Npowerng

Pls after verification and collection of posting letter, what's next?

Kindly upload a clear copy of your deployment letter.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2018
bal4real:
Good day Sir, thanks for the good work so far. Honestly, Npower is trying beyond expectation. Sir, when should we (Nteach 2017) be expecting our device? For long now, nothing has been said about it. Thanks

When your device is ready, you will be contacted.

Kindly stay tuned to the official N-Power Social Media pages for the latest information.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2018
ogunjobiolaide:
Any update on N-Power Tech (Software)?

No update, for now, stay tuned to our official pages for more first-hand information.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by SmilingMary(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly upload a clear copy of your deployment letter.

Thanks, I have been trying to do that but I'm unable to get or retrieve OTP.
Is there a way around it?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Rmusty: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2018
Hello npower, may God bless you guys for the good work. I read it that diamond bank has been acquired by access bank, hope this won't affect those using diamond accounts for their monthly stipend? Pls answer ASAP. I'm scared
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2018
SmilingMary:

Thanks, I have been trying to do that but I'm unable to get or retrieve OTP.
Is there a way around it?

If you can't find the OTP in your mailbox kindly check your spam box
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by SmilingMary(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
npowerng:

If you can't find the OTP in your mailbox kindly check your spam box

Thanks for the response, but same o same, no text message, no mail either (inbox and spam)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any FG Agencies Slot Available? / Chevron Intensive Training Program / Ndackson Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.