Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed (1562 Views)

What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by buttlover(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2018
hello reasonable people. I just got admitted into one of the best federal university here in Nigeria for master program and I am invited by relative in Canada by next year. the master program is sure already while I am to take English test before other application for the Canada. I know I will pass the English test but I keep being confused on which one to focus on. I need advice with reasons.
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Here to get advice on a similar issue
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by globemoney: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2018
whats the best federal university in Nigeria? Are they also affected by ASUU strike?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by Amthol(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2018
In my humble opinion I will strongly advise you leave Nigeria with a lightening speed Cos Education in Nigeria when compared to what actual education is ..haaaaaa it's a sad case.
With the hustling spirit of Nigeria in you I assure you anywhere you find yourself in Canada you will excel exceedingly well.
Good luck with your decision. If you finally decide to go I 4 like follow you smiley

15 Likes

Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by davbravo(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Please pick the option of travelling to Canada. When you get there, you can process your admission for masters...
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by Beblessedbaba: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Only wait in Nigeria for a worthless masters if you village people already have number else use the next available opportunity to Canada and depart asap. Your children will be grateful and appreciate you for this in future. Don't even plan or attempt to plan it after your masters. Do it now ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by mercenary: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2018
My friend leave this sh!t hole with immediate effect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by lightwhite: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
If i were in your shoes, i will take the exam and go to canada. Based on my own circumstances... I don't know about you. How do you know the travel is not sure if you don't try it?
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by Validated: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
buttlover:
hello reasonable people. I just got admitted into one of the best federal university here in Nigeria for master program and I am invited by relative in Canada by next year. the master program is sure already while I am to take English test before other application for the Canada. I know I will pass the English test but I keep being confused on which one to focus on. I need advice with reasons.

When you get into Canadain University, you will realise that what you have been doing is not edication, but literary stdies or Sunday School classes. I can assure you that you will be soooooo much under pressure that you would think that you never attended schools before.

You will understand what is meant by FAST PACE
You will understand what is meant by APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE
You will be competing with Asians, Europeans and others, not your local champions.

Infact you will appreciate education! Goodluck!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by joeking2222: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
BIG BROS, i hail you SIR. i beg YOU for CHRIST sake, in case you no wan go CANADA wey sure for you so, pls kindly connect me, i promise never to forget YOU for the REST of MY LIFE......BROS, i will keep praying for YOU day by day....thanks.....you can pls contact me on dis number: 07067307830. Bros, am ready to start all over from HIGH SCHOOL over there, even with the FIRST CLASS result i graduated with in one of the Nigerian UNIVERSITY.

6 Likes

Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by tempest01(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Which one is you are sure to pass the English test?

Except it is not for permanent immigration, Ielts is not a walk in the park. And there are required scores.

Better keep all your options open and treat all as important.
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
You see honey near you u say na bitter leaf u wan chew undecided undecided. Please choose Canada because there are many opportunities over there even after studies
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Travel 2 canada
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by ednut1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
buttlover:
imagine yarns masters degree in nigeria is a waste of time. Beta japa so ur kids wont curse u in 2050 when oil must have been worthless and 9ja an idp camo nation

3 Likes

Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by rodgerandrews12: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hi there! I am a student from Canada, who now lives in the UK.
I must say that in Canada there are a lot of opportunities to study and work, but you have to know a language necessarily and to finish university. I mean to have a good education to find a good job. As a student, I worked at the writing service here in the UK (you can check it here https://uk.edubirdie.com/assignment-help) and I learned a lot of things.

If you have such an opportunity, I guess you have to try your best in Canada. But you must be ready working hard and learn a lot of information.
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by BreakTheChain: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
shocked

Hello my Co-Reasonable fellow... Let's Reason this together...

1. You already have the admission into one of the best Unis here in Nigeria... Congratulations!
2. You are yet to take the test of English... Though you're sure you'll pass.... Proud of you!

Now that's where I come in ... I'm being Reasonable!

1. I can't take your admission... No other person can take it... That's Yours already
2. I'm also sure I'll pass this test of English... I sure die!
3. Just link me to the Canada opportunity, lemme go for you... Just for now...
4. When you're thru with Masters, I'll come back for my own masters then you will go to Canada

Am I Reasonable enough?

shocked
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by Uyi168: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
All Nigeria universities are sub standard..
I'm surprised u are even asking this question..
Are u for real

1 Like

Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by GeneralOjukwu: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
I am sure 101% of respondents would choose Canada...

I will, too!
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by GeneralOjukwu: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
tempest01:
Which one is you are sure to pass the English test?

Except it is not for permanent immigration, Ielts is not a walk in the park. And there are required scores.

Better keep all your options open and treat all as important.

Don't mind him...his arrogance made me laugh. I have a pal who was born in England, yes he's spent 2 decades here in Nigeria....

But he still called to complain that he banged the Speaking part of the IELTS exams for the 3rd time cheesy...

See the way this guy dey think say na Walkover. These exams can be easy...or hard to pass
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by WavesOfGlory(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Opened the thread cos I thought you needed advise on the flight to use. Those are real life decisions, and not Nigeria or Canada.

5 Likes

Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by buttlover(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Thanks to you all.I really appreciate your points.
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by femi4: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2018
buttlover:
Go and do master in Canada
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by kmaster007: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2018
buttlover:
com again... if I ear
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
I swear, if you no take the fastest plane to Canada, na village pple dey do una. I will gladly forgo my admission here in the shit hole to start from high school over there.

Please whatever you do, be wise. Don't let enemies rejoice over you. Abeg
Re: Master Degree In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada. Advice Needed by Odelola01(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Just as someone said here, keep the options open. Start the master degree programme in Nigeria. Don't listen to others shouting the master degree is worthless, at least you are moving.

(1) (Reply)

Agbami/chevron Scholarship Delay In Payment. / What Do Babies Look Like In The Womb Of Pregnant Women Before They Are Born? / Fupre 2011/2012 Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.