Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Travelling From Nigeria To Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling From Nigeria To Germany (2156 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders, I'm new here plz I want to know how the journey is like, travelling from Nigeria to Germany. I mean all I need to know
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by ishiamu(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Julnan001:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I'm new here plz I want to know how the journey is like, travelling from Nigeria to Germany. I mean all I need to know

Explain yourself better do you have a German visa yet? Or you want us to explain how to get visa to Germany

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Zamantu(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
ishiamu:

Explain yourself better do you have a German visa yet? Or you want us to explain how to get visa to Germany

How to get it, process and price and then after getting it, what's next?

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Zamantu:

exactly
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by ishiamu(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Zamantu:

Theirs already a thread for it here .... Check it out on travel section
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Followme744: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Go to their website, gather all the documents, based on the category you fall on, book an appointment, go and submit the documents and wait for reply, my brother got German visa around towards the end of September, he left around October ending, his relaxing over there now.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
ishiamu:

But Madrid just lost 3-0 at home tonight angry grin grin
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Followme744:
Go to their website, gather all the documents, based on the category you fall on, book an appointment, go and submit the documents and wait for reply, my brother got German visa around towards the end of September, he left around October ending, his relaxing over there now.
thanks man for the information
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by ishiamu(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Haryoureendey4:

But Madrid just lost 3-0 at home tonight angry grin grin

Doesn't change anything brother

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by charles2468(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Followme744:

what type of visa did he secured?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Followme744: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2018
charles2468:

what type of visa did he secured?

Tourist, without no invitation, normal I dey work tins, not even business, even arrange some normal level docu join am grin grin wink, I was part of the whole process so I know everything, he has being introduced to a German Burger already, everywhere stew for am grin
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Bennitof: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Baba can we chat on whatssap have personal stuff to discuss with you
Thanks

Tourist, without no invitation, normal I dey work tins, not even business, even arrange some normal level docu join am grin grin wink, I was part of the whole process so I know everything, he has being introduced to a German Burger already, everywhere stew for am grin[/quote]
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Followme744: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
No wahala, write me halameyo@yahoo.com, write me I go from there wire you my number, make moderator nor say I dey shear my number ooh

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by HappyNigerian: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Followme744:
No wahala, write me halameyo@yahoo.com, write me I go from there wire you my number, make moderator nor say I dey shear my number ooh
How did he go about with flight reservation?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Obafisenco(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Followme744:
Bro can I also write u? Process traveling to Germany for work
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Followme744: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Obafisenco:
Bro can I also write u? Process traveling to Germany for work

Yes no wahala
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Followme744: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
HappyNigerian:

How did he go about with flight reservation?

How else dan you do reservation
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Gavrelino123: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Followme744:

Yes no wahala
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by badmus306(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gavrelino123:

kindly send me your whatsapp contacts on Gavrelino123@yahoo.com.....!!!
Thanks
Oga, you are been summoned on the German Student Thread, Go and reply first.
Nobody should contact this guy..
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
ishiamu:

no i dnt have a german visa..
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Germany by Eldeee(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
So they have finally creeped in here. Wonders will never cease to end. Smooth talkers and desperate greedy buffons. Guys be on red alert, if you allow yourself to be swayed, na your business. Telling you to pay for assistance when everything you need is here with you is laughable but foolish of you if you fall prey.

BE ON RED ALERT, THEY ARE HERE ONCE AGAIN......

@justwise plssssss kindly take note.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Dominica Republic / In Need Of A Hajj Travel Agent / Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.