Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids (42608 Views)

Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Buys His Wife, Opeyemi A Car (Photo) / Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by darlenese(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This picture is disgusting. You all should stop posting it.

very disgusting I had to use it because Freeze is a disgusting guy as well
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Ubdavis(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
So what do I Want me to do!?!?
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by dabiton: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
How she no go carry them go when you confessed that you cannot afford their school fees?
Wahala wey dey disturb your life recently wan resemble curse ooo.
1. No Mc jobs
2. Divorce
3. No kids
4. No money to pursue the woman abroad

I no dey pay tithe ooo but I dey like mind my own business!

E be like say dem wan “Freeze” your life ooo!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by OkunrinOloro: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
When you're busy fighting imaginary fires while your own home is burning down for real.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Triangles1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
milehigh06:

so christianity is associated with curses...i run from that type of christianity

Lol....... Islamabad I guess...... You will run away from that religion bcs you're not a Christian. Christianity is not a curse you will be the one to bring a curse out of it if you attack it wrongly.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by apholaryn: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
You ain't seen nothing yet... Keep messing with men of God... Your present wife may even run with one of your kidneys for sell in Malaysia.
one of the feather weight brained sheeple spotted.. Shutup !

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Mojoy88(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Idiot! You abandoned your personal wahala to fight church over tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin grin cowards!like the tout above my comment...like their mentor and godfather 'daddy craze'...all they do is hide behind their phones(probably stolen) with borrowed data to let out the only trash their skulls contain in place of brains.

...even to have the courage to 'mention' one they can't...frustrated souls.

You people are fond of attacking, abusing and celebrating mishaps when it happens to anyone intent on helping you lot...
Nigeria is indeed full of wicked people, both male and female.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by onyxo76(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
you see your life now, you no put your house in order, instead you go dey react to everything that pastor and church dey do.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by CelyStar1212: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
What has his personal life got to do with his preaching?
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Juliusdking(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
The lady above me is a f00l grin daddy freeze my man cheesy sorry sir you married a foolish brainwashed pastor serving daughter of lucifer wink and as always I thank you for opening many eyes of the brainwashed fools that worship these G boys called pastors angry I hate all living pastors on planet earth

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
sorry e pain u well well

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by emmatuegbe(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Since he is left without his kids, his name should be changed to BOY FREEZE. No longer Daddy freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
You ain't seen nothing yet... Keep messing with men of God... Your present wife may even run with one of your kidneys for sell in Malaysia.
Men of who?
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Johntemmy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
stupid man..

NEW YEAR BONANZA ...get your strong hardwood for your roofing project with affordable price.I supply across the country. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Awesomefred32(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Lol...when you decided to forget your life and focus on other people's lives,what were you expecting?.

that shits happens when you dont mind your business

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by CaptainFM1: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dear Freeze, If only you had paid your tithes....you won't find yourself in this tight corner.

Sometimes we believe God the hard way.....just like Saul.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Lol...when you decided to forget your life and focus on other people's lives,what were you expecting?.
hahahaha, don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Rushmore(f): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Spot on dear!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by mickeymimi: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Real Christians shld not be excited and cursing when others are faced with life problems....Even though he was preaching against the Gos.and tithes. you shld all pray for him ....at the cross Jesus was still praying for his enemies , not cursing or rejoicing at their downfall.. You dont know what will happoen to you tomorrow...

Nigerians !!!........haba....... it does not mean that God is the one punishing him according some people here........God does not punish anyone cos of tithes , GOs or pastors. .. Even real Christians, Gos face problems. Learn to respect God

Are we gonna say God is punishing Nigeria ..... while the nation that does not worship him propsers/

Pls face the topic of discussion and leave God out of it abeg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by keryj(f): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Am glad your kids excaped this kind of country and you should be greatful too for that.

I don't care about your issue with your ex, am just happy for the kids
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by farem: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yuceeluv:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by CaptainFM1: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
keryj:
Am glad your kids excaped this kind of country and you should be greatful too for that.

I don't care about your issue with your ex, am just happy for the kids

You have put a new dimension to our thoughts. We just need to get rid of Buhari's APChit in 2019. Otherwise, just use your PVC (Passport, Visa, Comot) very wisely.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by keryj(f): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
CaptainFM1:

You have put a new dimension to our thoughts. We just need to get rid of Buhari's APChit in 2019. Otherwise, just use your PVC (Passport, Visa, Comot) very wisely.

Honestly Nigerian problem is something else. I can't imagine the outcome of my future and that of my unborn ones in the hands of bunch of illiterates
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by YungG(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
...cos u r not paying ur tithes.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Yuceeluv(f): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin your stupidity is laughable...its a normal human trait to think that everyone behaves like you so keep the begging going boy...one day you jes might get lucky and someone might buy u small sense you would use in yielding income for yourself.

myettiallah:

It's people like you that will flood his DM with messages, begging him for school fees...

Online beggar

Hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Onogiede(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
those who gods want to destroy first make a loud noise,.. eee just dey start
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Peckygirl(f): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
What a useless and senseless comment.

Immaculatesnow:
The lady above me is a f00l grin daddy freeze my man cheesy sorry sir you married a foolish brainwashed pastor serving daughter of lucifer wink and as always I thank you for opening many eyes of the brainwashed fools that worship these G boys called pastors angry I hate all living pastors on planet earth

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Charly68: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Congratulations Yeye Man!

Can you see how silly you are?

Your family is under attack, and you're busy attacking pastors...

You never know anything, your kids will come to disown you later.

Who wants a loose mouth for a father? undecided undecided

Imagine he also had to bring this to the social media instead of covering his face in shame... angry angry angry
That is where he earn his living ..
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by linearity: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:

So the ‘men of God’ who also had marital issues, public disagraceful and bitter divorces, plus those with public mistresses, bitter court cases, etc...who did they mess with?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by JeogahII(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:

she's not even his wife yet o he refers to her as his girlfriend and you know there is a clear difference between a girlfriend and a wife
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by obontami: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Always ranting online like a little bittch! Foolish man!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by JeogahII(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
So Daddy confusion Freeze cannot keep a wife yet out greed, jealousy and confusion keep attacking Pastors that have Shepard over thousands of people especially people like E.A Adeboye who have stayed with his wife over the age of Freeze. Daddy Freeze go and submit your head to E.A Adeboye on how to love and nurture a woman.
Learn to manage your home first...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty / Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M / Frodd Attacked By Armed Robbers, His Car Destroyed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.