Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Baby Adoption - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Adoption (1231 Views)

Baby Adoption / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Adoption by veevee27: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
I created this account for this purpose...

I'm 5months+ pregnant but I wanna put up the baby for adoption... Pls no one should come preach for me, I don't need it cos I've thought about it and I've decided... I've not done scan though...

Please if your interested send me a mail....

Thank u smiley

Re: Baby Adoption by blueblood1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Give birth safely first. Hold your baby. If you still have a heart to give him up, fine

6 Likes

Re: Baby Adoption by Acidosis(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
blueblood1:
Give birth safely first. Hold your baby. If you still have a heart to give him up, fine
grin
Re: Baby Adoption by mysticgal(f): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Acidosis:
grin

why you laughing grin grin
Re: Baby Adoption by veevee27: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please who ever is interested should let me know
Re: Baby Adoption by veevee27: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Pls interested persons should send me an email
Re: Baby Adoption by ifyalways(f): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2018
Children full registered orphanages begging for love and adoption the proper way.

Carry your self to one corner. We are not interested.

6 Likes

Re: Baby Adoption by ogawisdom(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Baby factory things

How much are u selling?

Male = 300k
Female = 200k

Standard market price grin

Just kidding not interested biko
Re: Baby Adoption by choice17(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
This one want to sell her baby
With the way she is sounding so confident, this is not her first time of doing such

4 Likes

Re: Baby Adoption by veevee27: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
choice17:
This one want to sell her baby
With the way she is sounding so confident, this is not her first time of doing such
And how is it your business? Hypocrite! Don't say what you don't know...
Re: Baby Adoption by choice17(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
veevee27:
And how is it your business? Hypocrite! Don't say what you don't know...

It is my business the moment you decided to bring the matter up in a public forum
The bottom line is, you're part of the baby factory business and you got pregnant knowing that was the option you are going to take
Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Baby Adoption by veevee27: 5:55am On Dec 14, 2018
choice17:

It is my business the moment you decided to bring the matter up in a public forum
The bottom line is, you're part of the baby factory business and you got pregnant knowing that was the option you are going to take
Deal with it
Get lost
Re: Baby Adoption by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
veevee27:
Get lost

Once you put your matter here then he don turn to party Jollof rice cool

So stop sounding frustrated undecided

You’re only 5months gone and u already thinking about adoption? Did you missed Shiloh?? grin

Wish you good luck!
Re: Baby Adoption by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2018
ifyalways:
Children full registered orphanages begging for love and adoption the proper way.

Carry your self to one corner. We are not interested.
Hi ify, I tried adopting a baby b4 I left the country and didn't like what I saw and ended it. Even though it was a motherless baby home, it was shady and look like they run a baby factory stuff in collaboration with hospitals.
Not looking for the fruit of the womb. It's a kind of promise I made to myself.
If it's still possible legally, should I contact you whenever I'm ready again as the one I did left a scar on my mind and wallet?
Awaiting your reply.
Thanks.
Re: Baby Adoption by ifyalways(f): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
sassysure:

Hi ify, I tried adopting a baby b4 I left the country and didn't like what I saw and ended it. Even though it was a motherless baby home, it was shady and look like they run a baby factory stuff in collaboration with hospitals.
Not looking for the fruit of the womb. It's a kind of promise I made to myself.
If it's still possible legally, should I contact you whenever I'm ready again as the one I did left a scar on my mind and wallet?
Awaiting your reply.
Thanks.
Whats the name of tbe home, lets start from there?

Adoption is still very much possible, at least in lagos state. Seeing that you live abroad, be well aware that legal adoption takes time, dont expect to fly in with a two months return ticket and return with a baby.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Adoption by 1Sharon(f): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yeye OP

1 Like

Re: Baby Adoption by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
ifyalways:

Whats the name of tbe home, lets start from there?

Adoption is still very much possible, at least in lagos state. Seeing that you live abroad, be well aware that legal adoption takes time, dont expect to fly in with a two months return ticket and return with a baby.
Of course I know it will take time. Have checked all the required procedures. I will contact you whenever I'm ready.
U be my husband actually( according to igbo tradition) as I'm married into your town. U might know my family. And u know my old username too.

I have forgotten about that place. They paid some of the money back and the rest, I just left it as the story long too much.
Ebonyi state.
Thank you so much. One of ur old story motivated me as I was so lukewarm about it.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of How I Became A Super Saver As A Young Girl / How Do You Handle This. Mature Minds Alone. / Life Is Meaningless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.