Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month (10803 Views)

Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season / Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by fabinfos(f): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Raheem Sterling has been named November’s Premier League player of the month, he scored three goals and set up three more in three games.

This is the second time the 24-year-old has won the award, the previous occasion coming in August 2016, just over a year after he joined the club.

Sterling was allegedly the victim of racist abuse in his side’s defeat to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

Chelsea and the Metropolitan Police are investigating the allegations after social media users posted a video of an incident during the first half of the match, when the England international was shouted at as he collected the ball from behind the goal.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/raheem-sterling-named-epl-player-of-the-month/

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by femo86(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
So.... What's d big deal about ftc

Well deserved by Raheem Chukwuebube Sterling

To the guy below me, I dash you d space.. Let me k ow when Seun credits your account wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by noble2faith(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
the guy above me fast o cry

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Waletomisin(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Overrated! Should’ve been Torriera

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Guapismo: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yeah he deserves it

Sterling should better ball this weekend, because I just bought it to my FPL teamcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by ednut1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Looks like a compensation

19 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by JoshZionist: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
congrats bruv
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Stephenabudu960(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
yeah I think to a level he deserves it....kudos bro
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by tstx(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cool
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by toogbasky(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Torriera,, English players with overrating

12 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by kodded(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Waletomisin:

ssshhhhhh lipsrsealed , before they call you a racist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by SaturnNick(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nice one Sterling
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Guapismo: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Waletomisin:
Torreira ko pereyra ni

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by mumumugu(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
He is very hurt was silenced by Chelsea: no goal ,no assist.. bit that turning against Alonso was special

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by fergieboy: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Compensation for the racist attack

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Abdul3391(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na compensation for racial abuse

8 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
It should have been Torriera.

They just want to compensate him for the Racism stuff.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by IamHansomE: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
I blame Buhari!

If not for him, Hazard would Av won it
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by allanphash7(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why?

How about my Lucas Torreira?

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
because of racism matter?
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Allylic(f): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sterling that use to be on the bench during pellegrini time don turn chief corner stone..All thanks to Guardiola
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by OnyeOgboni: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
fabinfos:
Raheem Sterling has been named November’s Premier League player of the month, he scored three goals and set up three more in three games.

This is the second time the 24-year-old has won the award, the previous occasion coming in August 2016, just over a year after he joined the club.

Sterling was allegedly the victim of racist abuse in his side’s defeat to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

Chelsea and the Metropolitan Police are investigating the allegations after social media users posted a video of an incident during the first half of the match, when the England international was shouted at as he collected the ball from behind the goal.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/raheem-sterling-named-epl-player-of-the-month/

Despite the racist attack
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nobody will shout racism today blacks are becoming too girlish

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by daisidgreat(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
congratulations.. well deserved
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by PropertyDeals(f): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
If interested, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below (08027390046) or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID23qvIQw64&t=3s
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by zezinando(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
fabinfos:

Source: https://lailasnews.com/raheem-sterling-named-epl-player-of-the-month/torriera should have won this easily

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by scait(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
congrats
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by OVA200(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Those people shouting Toreira didn't watch sterling play in November or they think they will add December's performance too.
Toreira performed good in November but he is behind way behind Sterling in that month.

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by Cityfirstborn(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
well deserved. scored in all the games last month as well as providing assist, sweeping teams aside,
Re: Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month by hkidola00(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Guapismo:
Yeah he deserves it

Sterling should better ball this weekend, because I just bought it to my FPL teamcheesy
fpl cup is starting this week right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play / Tunisia Vs Namibia AFCON 2023 (0 - 1) On 16th January 2024 / AFCON 2019: Profiling Nigeria’s AFCON Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.