Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

+++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ (4040 Views)

HILARIOUS: Who Is On Nigeria's 5 Naira Note? / Stand A Chance To Win 5 Naira. / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

+++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
Funny Jokes > Crazy Jokes  

Promoting an office

A psychotherapist was having a roaring business since he started from scratch. So much so that he could now afford to have a proper shop banner advertising his wares. So he told a kid to paint the sign board for him & put it above his shop entrance.
But, instead of his business building up, it began to slacken. He had especially noticed the ladies shying away from his shop after reading the sign board. So he decided to check it out himself. Then he understood why !
The boy found a small wooden board so he had split the word into the 3 words :

Psycho-

the-

rapist.
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by StudioCFR(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
My joke.

Piracy!
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2010
A mental hospital

After hearing that one of the patients in a mental hospital had saved another from a suicide attempt by pulling him out of a bathtub, the hospital director reviewed the rescuer's file and called him into his office.
"Mr. Haroldson, your records and your heroic behavior indicate that you're ready to go home. I'm only sorry that the man you saved later killed himself with a rope around the neck."
"Oh, he didn't kill himself," Mr. Haroldson replied.

"I hung him up to dry."
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2010

What is the time?
A man is strolling past the mental hospital and suddenly remembers an important meeting.
Unfortunately, his watch has stopped, and he cannot tell if he is late or not. Then, he notices a patient similarly strolling about within the hospital fence.
Calling out to the patient, the man says, "Pardon me, sir, but do you have the time?"
The patient calls back, "One moment!" and throws himself upon the ground, pulling out a short stick as he does. He pushes the stick into the ground, and, pulling out a carpenter's level, assures himself that the stick is vertical.
With a compass, the patient locates north and with a steel ruler, measures the precise length of the shadow cast by the stick.
Withdrawing a slide rule from his pocket, the patient calculates rapidly, then swiftly packs up all his tools and turns back to the pedestrian, saying, "It is now precisely 3:29 pm, provided today is August 16th, which I believe it is."
The man can't help but be impressed by this demonstration, and sets his watch accordingly.
Before he leaves, he says to the patient, "That was really quite remarkable, but tell me, what do you do on a cloudy day, or at night, when the stick casts no shadow?" The patient holds up his wrist and says, "I suppose I'd just look at my watch."
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by bibs(f): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2010
cool grin
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
Crazy people talk

A doctor of psychology was doing his normal morning rounds when he entered a patient's room. He found Patient #1 sitting on the floor, pretending to saw a piece of wood in half.
Patient #2 was hanging from the ceiling, by his feet.
The doctor asked patient number 1 what he was doing. The patient replied, "Can't you see I'm sawing this piece of wood in half?" The doctor inquired of Patient #1 what Patient #2 was doing. Patient #1 replied, "Oh. He's my friend, but he's a little crazy. He thinks he's a lightbulb." The doctor looks up and notices Patient #2's face is going all red.
The doctor asks Patient #1, "If he's your friend, you should get him down from there before he hurts himself"
Patient #1 replies,

"What? And work in the dark?"
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2010
d second is a bit laughable bt d other 2 hmmmmmmmm hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
u laff sha.
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2010
no i did nt i only said its laughable
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2010
ok, goodevening, goodbye angry
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
straighten ya face abeg

oya post anoda one i go laugh
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2010
datz my darling, lol
tell ur husband say i borrow you. tongue
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2010
borrow him wat
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2010
What are prehistoric monsters called when they sleep?
A dinosnore!

What is the fruitiest lesson?

History, because it's full of dates!

What language do they speak in Cuba?
Cubic!

Why did the stupid racing driver make ten pitstops during the race?
He was asking for directions!

How do you keep an slowpoke happy all his life?
Tell him a joke
when he's a baby!

What illness did everyone on the Enterprise catch?
Chicken Spocks!

What is a myth?
A female moth!
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2010
n wats dis
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2010
i don tire for yu, ooooh angry
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2010
sorry its nt my fault tis nt jst funny
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2010
yu get teeth at all.
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 12:29am On Aug 03, 2010
se na teeth dem dey use laff ni?

Abeg me i wan go sleep jo
odaro makajibbzs
wats d meanin of d name sef n i wonder wia u get am 4rm
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2010
long story, sweet dreams wit ugly winshes chasin u. lol kiss
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2010
i no blame u
olodo
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2010
dyt. where did u get dat name frm , darling. wink ?
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by cynthoney(f): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2010
nice jokes makajibbz

u doing ok!

Studio CFR:

My joke.

Piracy!

small thief!

u never steal d maggi wey u promise ur pikin(bibs) say u go steal

na joke u wan steal now,shebi

no let me call bakassi abi efcc for u oh tongue
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by jokingmary(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2010
makajibbz:

What is the time?
A man is strolling past the mental hospital and suddenly remembers an important meeting.
Unfortunately, his watch has stopped, and he cannot tell if he is late or not. Then, he notices a patient similarly strolling about within the hospital fence.
Calling out to the patient, the man says, "Pardon me, sir, but do you have the time?"
The patient calls back, "One moment!" and throws himself upon the ground, pulling out a short stick as he does. He pushes the stick into the ground, and, pulling out a carpenter's level, assures himself that the stick is vertical.
With a compass, the patient locates north and with a steel ruler, measures the precise length of the shadow cast by the stick.
Withdrawing a slide rule from his pocket, the patient calculates rapidly, then swiftly packs up all his tools and turns back to the pedestrian, saying, "It is now precisely 3:29 pm, provided today is August 16th, which I believe it is."
The man can't help but be impressed by this demonstration, and sets his watch accordingly.
Before he leaves, he says to the patient, "That was really quite remarkable, but tell me, what do you do on a cloudy day, or at night, when the stick casts no shadow?" The patient holds up his wrist and says, "I suppose I'd just look at my watch."

This one is nice wink
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by bashydemy(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2010
i guess the poster is also a psychiatric patent cos most of the post is about mental disorder LOL you try sha
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2010
makajibbzs d name is my name
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2010
hey, hw was your night,?
ur papa giv u d name.
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
no my ancestors
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2010
i jus hvnt heard a name lik dat b4

u didnt answer my question.hw was your night,?
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2010
oh no it wz mwah
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by makajibbz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2010
did u dream of me wink
Re: +++ Physco Jokes, 5 Naira/dozen+++ by Dyt(f): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2010
ow old r u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

High Heel Shoe Palava. / This Ugly Woman Urgently Needs A Rich Man To Marry! (PHOTO) / My Nokia 3310

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.