Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos (49937 Views)

Man Sentenced To 7 Years Imprisonment For Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Cross River / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by doskie(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2018
if he had a muslim name, islam would have been the target here. now he is a southerner, and a staunch christian, i am seeing different comments. nobody points his religion out.

Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by RealityShot: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2018
RealityShot:
I think its time the SENATE made a clear law to PUNISH this act and all other forms of under 18 defilment or solicitation!

Muslims please have mercy on our kids and let the law pass.

THIS IS THE 2nd CASE I HAVE HEARD IN JUST 2 WEEKS!
1 in PH last week and now this.

please SENATE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
two reports in one DAY!

NIGERIAN SENATORS HELP THE PEOPLE AND THE POLICE O!

P.S: buttu how e take enta seff?
:-/
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by Justseyii: 6:07am On Dec 13, 2018
See the slap in the second photo.

Show no mercy to such a man! Let him face the wrath of the law.

Don't rely on just Jamb register for any of our programs today and secure admission into 200 level without Jamb.

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng or call/ Whatsapp 08023201628
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by fishguide(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2018
Philpham:
All Nigerian men are beasts roaming the streets as human beings. Evil things.

That's how you will generalize until you are 50. Read what you typed again.
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by Platony(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2018
God forgive me oo.....

I sometyms feel I dnt nid a daughter, ryt nw am so contented wit my 3 boys.

All dese rubbish happening dese days wld mk u to be extremely frightened if u av a daughter.
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by Afobear: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Nastofar:
Conji Na bastard. When he don vex, prick no dey see road

So this is what you have to say knucklehead? May your daughter be molested at 5
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by Afobear: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Askubur:
between marrying a teenager and raping an infant, I don't know which one is acceptable at the other part of the nation.

Are you not asinine ? So you are in full support of the rubbish your father did some days ago ? I spite on your head
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2018
The man is a disgrace to his family members.
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by Onyi22(f): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2018
He should be given a resounding beating and then handed to the police, the case should also be followed up.

Who saw the incoming call in the second picture?
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by themanderon: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2018
It might interest you to know that not all cases of child rape is actually rape. Some are actually sex "magick" a form of ritual that involves using young virgin boys or girls.
They believe it gives them power for only heaven knows what. Google sex magick and see.
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by Mitchsin(f): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Nwodosis:
All these "uncles" calling your daughter little my wife, be wary of them o! They are the ones likely to do what this lecturer has just done.
Yes o.. Na them
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by fascowilly(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Uyiii:
omoo, @the second foto. See the slap wey dah guy wan forget for the man face, in the man's second life, he go dey run from small pikinscheesy

his name looks afonjalistic sha, whether afonja don migrate reach dah side, we nor really knowcheesy
anyways sha, little grace to the afonjiz, this guy will most prolly be an ijaw man that has conquered and bequeathed his soul to ogogorogrin

Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by zoghys: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2018
Philpham:

You must be very lonely my dear, go get a life.
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by jaggabban: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Now nobody is mentioning christianity, SS or SE. If it were to be one Ibrahim from north, Islam and north would av been trending. Hmmm hypocrisy.

Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by SaturnNick(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Philpham:
Seriously?
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by JBoss25(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2018
doskie:
if he had a muslim name, islam would have been the target here. now he is a southerner, and a staunch christian, i am seeing different comments. nobody points his religion out.
because the majority of people on nairaland are Christian.

Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by frozen70(f): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2018
I keep wandering why the idiot can't use their own biological daughter for things like rape or rituals ?

Well he will definitely loose his job

That will be the beginning of his frustration in life
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by mbaka0433: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2018
May thunder strike that Dick tuuuuueasassssssssssssss

Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by akigbemaru: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2018
CastedDude:
There was pandemonium earlier today after a man believed to be 63 years old was caught red handed while allegedly raping a 6-year-old girl in Bayelsa state.

According to Mumeya Akpalo, the suspect simply identified as Mr. Oyadonga, a lecturer at the Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science, BYCAS, and a staunch member of The Brotherhood of the Cross and Star - was nabbed while allegedly defiling the underage girl in Yenagoa, the state capital.

The angry residents who nabbed him - descended on him with series of beatings as they tried to strip him naked right there in public.

The suspect was later dragged to the police station for possible prosecution.

The incident reportedly caused a huge scene in the area.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/63-year-old-bayelsa-lecturer-allegedly-caught-raping-6-year-old-girl.html
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by Blacksavage: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2018
grin my little daughter.... Before you know, leg dn spread like chicken wey don die...
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Tie his balls to a truck in Lagos, and drive all the way to Maiduguri.
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by ylaa(f): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2018
you are very correct sir/ ma
imagine!
he is a member of OOOBU a very strong cult
who claim to be a church
may God punish this animal permanently
why did they not lynch this grand occult man?
if na small pick pocket, dem go naked and kill.
to even naked the man, dem no fit
let me hear say any petty thief is disgrace or killed
una go hear from me.
nonsense.
that girl needs both physical and spiritual care

ShameOnAPC:
Ritualist alert, he wan use that girl to upgrade

Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by permit225(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Ah!I give up for bayelsa mata,y I no go give up when na last week de discover devil penthouze for ijaw lga..
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by delishpot: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2018
I keep saying it...... 99% of Naija males are rapist and will rape even unborn babies in the woman if they get the chance. The remaining 1% don't worry the evil does shall perish soon.
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by sulasa07(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Philpham:
All Nigerian ladies are hos roaming the streets as normal women.
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by toluwa1(f): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2018
He really has a psychiatry problem......nonsense
Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by nkor41: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2018
GOOD MORNING GOOD FRIENDS..ALWAYS BELIEVE ON YOURSELF..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE PEOPLE, HAPPY AGAIN ..ONLY THOSE THAT BELIEVE KEEP MAKING IT..HERE IS YOUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT FOR YOU TO BET AND WON BIG..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos by mmadu5(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dont blame the man fresh tight pussyy sweet die

Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court / 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name