Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? (20419 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Dr Siju Iluyomade Biography: Age, State Of Origin, Brother, Husband, Mother, Net / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by jakandeola(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pls I need answer from matured ladies only
Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's not right. Is she your maid? Is your mum so old and frail or doesn't have a daughter(s) to do them for her? If your mum needs help with the laundry(ies), please get her a washing machine.

That isn't a way to define a wife material, which in actuality, your fiancée is trying too hard to please and prove to you. Some girls and desperation are inseparable. I read your former thread, you were so incoherent, unwilling to adhere to people's advice and here you are again, fidgeting and pleading for us to give you another? For what? For you to perhaps chose a comment which best suits your interest and myopic/faulty thinking.

Simple, get your mother a maid or a washing machine, and of course I expect you also teach her how to use it. Don't stress someone else's daughter, and please, get a frigging life!

You're too egotistical. And errr, she's not your wife yet. Still a fiancée. She owes you or your immediate family no homely rights. You leave the important things undone and tend to the minute ones which are utmost inconsequential. Even if she eventually becomes your wife, she still owes no RIGHT. Grab that!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Khallyella(f): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
This man again, the mature comment you crave for is right after your post, but I'll ask you, is it a bad thing to wash for your wife's dad? angry

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Dreyl(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Khallyella:
This man again, the mature comment you crave for is right after your post, but I'll ask you, is it a bad thing to wash for your wife's dad? angry

Hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Wuraola01(f): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmm. It isn't if she volunteers to do it.

It is if you ask her to do it or when your mum expects her to do it smiley smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by jakandeola(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
It's not right. Is she your maid? Is your mum so old and frail or doesn't have a daughter(s) to do them for her? If your mum needs help with the laundry(ies), please get her a washing machine.

That isn't a way to define a wife material, which in actuality, your fiancée is trying too hard to please and prove to you. Some girls and desperation are inseparable. I read your former thread, you were so incoherent, unwilling to adhere to people's advice and here you are again, fidgeting and pleading for us to give you another? For what? For you to perhaps chose a comment which best suits your interest and myopic/faulty thinking.

Simple, get your mother a maid or a washing machine, and of course I expect you also teach her how to use it. Don't stress someone else's daughter, and please, get a frigging life!

You're too egotistical. And errr, she's not your wife yet. Still a fiancée. She owes you or your immediate family no homely rights. You leave the important things undone and tend to the minute ones which are utmost inconsequential. Even if she eventually becomes your wife, she still owes no RIGHT. Grab that!
when u marry dont cook or wash for mum in law and see if dey wont chase u away

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by jakandeola(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Khallyella:

am I to wash boxer. am a guy his wife or dauter will do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by jakandeola(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
lalasticlala makydebbie move to FP pls
Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

.. Very funny how you people rush to comment without being objective. There are so many circumstances that can make a daughter Inlaw do her mother in law's laundary. If the old woman is staying with them and sick,then she can. If they travel to visit her in her place and she is not in good condition, her daughter Inlaw can help out. Nobody forces his wife to start washing for his mother.Let's always put two and two together before commenting.

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Will you seek my permission before washing your Mum's clothes? I do not expect you to do that frequently but when it is needed, pls do not ask foolish questions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by oddood: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by johnchins: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
What do I know? Just following

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by sukerefakere(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Get a machine that can do all this..

PS; I didn't read the op

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by LordCenturion(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
OK, if you are confused and you don't know what to do,then I think it's very bad. Before, I was 53% scared to get married, but now it 97%, ladies of 21st century really amazed me..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by papiwyte(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
They must wash if they want second term grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by bunmioguns(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Understanding is needed in every relationship

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by IjebuWarrior: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Awon oloriburuku of a somebody be dis ooo grin grin Of course we know where una type come from... Land of the rising sun.. grin grin

And you dey wonder why men no go fit marry pple like you Instead of doing the basic things like...being homely, submissive and humble, you go dey go church dey pray for husband upandan.

Olofo!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Biingoo: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
The ftc is probably a pained feminist

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by firebaby(f): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Khallyella:

Your wisdom shall never run dry. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by bighorlus(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Very funny how you people rush to comment without being objective. There are so many circumstances that can make a daughter Inlaw do her mother in law's laundary. If the old woman is staying with them and sick,then she can. If they travel to visit her in her place and she is not in good condition, her daughter Inlaw can help out. Nobody forces his wife to start washing for his mother.Let's always put two and two together before commenting.

Well said bro

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Yewandequeen(f): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
It is a bad thing to not wash for your husband's mother when applicable. She is also your second mother whether you like it or not.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by Mariangeles(f): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Change your mindset !
If you truly accept your mother in-law with a pure heart as your mother, you'd see NOTHING wrong with it !

If you can't do a simple thing as laundry for your mother in-law, then what can you do for an elderly stranger ??

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by honestivo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ask your self is it right to pay your in-law bills , if yes then my answer is yes also

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by ShameOnAPC: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Foolish Question, this is my story

I experienced one silly act from my fiance (26) when we both went to celebrate new year with my family, they welcomed her , treat her nice, in fact my mom always want her by her side , we are to leave on the 3rd, I told her to wash my bedsheet and the wrapper that my mom gave her to tie, she declined ,saying we need to take them to laundry as she can't wash them(not a slave mindset) a Lady that her parent doesn't have a washing machine ,after nagging with me for long, I told her she should go back to her base alone as I won't drive her along with me neither will I give her tfare, I will never marry a bossy lady, not knowing my mom was watching her, she said to me secretly, don't fight with her, let her be, you haven't gotten a fiance, let her return to her base in peace and leave her to be dating herself. she later washed the wrapper and bedsheet.
When we were returning back to our base, guess what, my mom called her to her bedroom, talk nicely to her and cracked joke with her, bought 2 different ankara for her , gave her cash & some of her used jewelries .
She as been calling my mom on phone every now and then to thank her thinking she has gotten a mother in-law to be, but didn't know my mom as rejected her and I will soon dump her.

To the OP ,know the type of lady you'll marry, Courtship is very important, Linda ikeji that was shouting men are scum have been used and dumped .

Never marry a feminist

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
bighorlus:

Well said bro
... The way most of our ladies reason this days is truely disgraceful. This is why marriages dont last again.They see every little thing as slavery. Even those their parents could not afford to keep house maids or buy washing machines will be screaming employ a maid or buy her a washing machine.Very disappointing attitudes.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by olo2gbenga(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
The Bible says a man shall leave his father and his mother and cling to his wife and they twain shall become one flesh. Don't enslave the girl to wash for your mother o. Get your mother a maid / washing machine to do her washing. The first response has all the answers you need...Good luck!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by nkwuocha: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
There's nothing wrong in washing ones mother inlaw clothes.Although not everyone likes washing clothes.Some are used to giving out their clothes for washing.A working class lady may find this chores very demanding but wouldn't mind cooking and serving your mother in law or any other chores.

If you can afford it,get her a washing machine.If not,your wife should try and help ones in a while.But it's not supposed to be by force by fire.
Come to think of it;
She 4cks you
Get Belle for you
Born for you
Cook for you
Of course wash your clothes
Wash your pikins clothe
Still add your mama own
She go still go shop and market

Kuku kill your wife grin

Bros you self get hand,wash your mama clothes na.

24 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by astOorR(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Is it a bad thing to wash for yourself??
The Bible says, “Love your Neighbour as yourself “

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by TheMainMan: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
After reading all the comments above... i can't but say some people will die single

smh undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? by 77up(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Am sure that ftc is one of those stupid low life pained basterd feminist undecided

Did she know that op before cox am just wondering why she's so bitter laidat shocked

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Fear For Your Kids Future In Nigeria? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Over 12 Years Of Waiting / I Am Tired Of My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.