Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby (58445 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by vibemad007: 9:53pm On Apr 01
This is how to dress for your husband, even when you're nursing a baby

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:57pm On Apr 01
Are you sure that baby is not another man's seed?!! You know men and their love of invading their follow man's field to sow their seed. tongue The reason why men do this is what I don't understand. grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by JayyXXX(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Are you sure that baby is not another man's seed?!! You know men and their love of invading their follow man's field to sow their seed. tongue The reason why men do this is what I don't understand. grin

Always be specific when referring to your Dad and kindly refrain from grouping him with other noble and upright men out here.

Thank you.

357 Likes 41 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:06pm On Apr 01
LMAO
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:06pm On Apr 01
JayyXXX:

Always be specific when referring to your Dad and kindly refrain from grouping him with other noble and upright men out here.

Thank you.

You are welcome. You better go and do a DNA test you could be my dad's seed. Your dad is too noble and upright to even know my dad have been sleeping with your mother. grin grin grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Depriest2020: 10:07pm On Apr 01
OP stop deceiving yourself, that lady with those long nails is not the mother of that baby, mere looking at the pics you will know she only came to see the new born baby of her friend that took that picture.

Just look at how she's admiring the baby and asking God "when" in her heart.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:20pm On Apr 01
JayyXXX:
Oh, you agree with me that he was a notorious he-goat in Yoruba land? grin

A very proud Alpha male.. Not a simp like your dad. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Puss360(f): 10:31pm On Apr 01
Lol... Wrapper is good for use at home joor... Fresh air circulation very important...

If hubby doesn't like the wrapper, then it's obvious the marriage foundation is shaking...

13 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Moniya4Real(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01
I don’t particularly blame women at All , except in the case of rape- which should be taken with utmost seriousness and with appetite punishment meted out to the convicted rapist.
If you approach a married woman and she turned down your advances, there is nothing more a man can do.

Zxcvbnmghtr:

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Omoawoke: 11:30pm On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are welcome. You better go and do a DNA test you could be my dad's seed. You dad is too noble and upright to even know my dad have been sleeping with your mother. grin grin grin

This girl don craze finish grin grin

14 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Omoawoke: 11:31pm On Apr 01
Puss360:
Lol... Wrapper is good for use at home joor... Fresh air circulation very important...

If hubby doesn't like the wrapper, then it's obvious the marriage foundation is shaking...

Where’s the fresh air going?

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by sulakishop(m): 3:35am On Apr 02
Easier said than done

5 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:30am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are welcome. You better go and do a DNA test you could be my dad's seed. You dad is too noble and upright to even know my dad have been sleeping with your mother. grin grin grin
that's finishing at that, you are very wicked. You are not going to heaven again.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by MrHighSea: 7:17am On Apr 02
JayyXXX:

Thank you.
no make food choke me.

lwkmd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by jimmynauty: 7:26am On Apr 02
***Scammer Account Details Alert***
Avoid doing biz with Dr. Stanley Machilo & Draw Machilo. He promised to refund if service failed. Someone paid for his service, for me. It failed & he blocked me.
His Acct derails: Global Adjusters 5329908995 Moniepoint

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by bdon123(m): 7:53am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:
E dey swit to collect another mans kpekus...na so God do am

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by vibemad007: 7:58am On Apr 02
Depriest2020:
OP stop deceiving yourself, that lady with those long nails is not the mother of that baby, mere looking at the pics you will know she only came to see the new born baby of her friend that took that picture.

Just look at how she's admiring the baby and asking God "when" in her heart.
🙄
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by dominique(f): 7:59am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The no.1 enemy of man is man. If they're not impregnating their fellow men's sisters and daughters out of wedlock, they're impregnating their wives. Lete not talk too much sha, they're exercising their rights to be redpillers and true alphas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Puss360(f): 8:13am On Apr 02
Omoawoke:

Where’s the fresh air going?
grin grin
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Acidosis(m): 8:23am On Apr 02
What's wrong with tying a wrapper? Wrappers look good on women, especially mature women. What's more irritating is seeing an old woman trying to dress like a 16-year-old, or a 65-year-old woman with wrinkles wearing bum shorts and crop tops.

Allow people to dress according to their age and circumstances rather than forcing everyone to look like they are suffering from a mid-life crisis.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Natbrowny: 8:39am On Apr 02
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be only when nursing babies oo. In every aspect.

Dont try so hard to be beautiful, but try extra hard to be sexy

Ur man will cheat on you with a less beautiful woman.

Brace up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by idahme(m): 8:41am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You open your leg it's the man that caused it, gender without accountability and responsibilities.

Don't go and learn how to be responsible and accountable for your actions keep gallivanting from one man to another and expect same DNA. You will learn very soon

9 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:12am On Apr 02
idahme:

You open your leg it's the man that caused it, gender without accountability and responsibilities.

Don't go and learn how to be responsible and accountable for your actions keep gallivanting from one man to another and expect same DNA. You will learn very soon

Talking like a responsible man who If I open my leg for he will ask me to close it. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by JobNeededUrgent: 11:09am On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

A very proud Alpha male.. Not a simp like your dad. grin
Fernandezisback will you shut up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by AcadaWriter: 11:15am On Apr 02
Easier said than done
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Obierika(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02
Some people have already turned the thread to fight angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.