Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL (24901 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Blackface Sues 2face Over Song Theft / Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Kingpunter: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Chocolate city rapper Blaqbonez calls out the newly recruited YBNL artistes Picazo,Yomi Blaze and Lyta over him addressing the current buzzing single of Idol records front line act Kayzmoore “At this your age” ft Reminisce over the choice of lyrics on the single which was offensive and not encouraging to him.

Instead this were the Replies he got from them

What’s your take on this issue

Drop your comments

SOURCE - https://www./2018/12/blaqbonez-calls-out-ybnl.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Peterdreddblog(m): 2:46am On Dec 13, 2018
Lol

Top 8 Sexiest Football Players In The World 2018 ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/top-8-sexiest-football-players-in-world.html
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Metuh: 4:46am On Dec 13, 2018
What do you expect from charlatans who gathers to spit rubbish into the microphone?

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by midehcreeb: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Metuh:
What do you expect from charlatans who gathers to spit rubbish into the microphone?
omg you say what

16 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by mikeycharles(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Who? Nairaland promoting has-beens and retards

2 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by kikiwendy(f): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Next time think before you talk. They weren't imposing it on anyone. It was just a song to make money and you're busy carrying their matter like gala on your head.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by fatymore(f): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
The boy is mature than all ybnl gangstar... Fraudsters

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Tripleanthony(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
they are one of this country problem.. promoting cybercrime and olosholism among youths. sha it only youths that don't have sense that enjoy this kinda music.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by helphelp: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
It's not called secular music to preach the gospel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by inoki247: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
Ehn record Label now they first teach u how to do Yahoo smoke igbo take codeine. Not like dem Kennis time

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by jzamani(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
Please have been trying to post a topic hw do I do it
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by hightempo(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
Yahoo is now glorified in Nigeria. Even policemen, Parents encourage Yahoo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Tinnytony24(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
As long as it's YBNL they are always singing about fraudulent activities and the foolish youths will promote this fools... take it or take it again,YBNL is a group filled with fraudsters.

Noisemakers/Fraudsters

EFCC over to you

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Omololu001: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
Blaqbonz is right, though I've never heard of all of them before

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
And the funny thing is none of them rap pass blaq.
Until you've dropped Over 4 mixtapes & 3 albums no follow blaq talk.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by wagazala: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
We as a people get what we crave for. When Artists like Olamide outsells Asa what do we expect?

Soon this same song filled with trash will be celebrated at the headies as 2018's street cred song. Songs without meaningful content will only stop if we raise standards.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by ajaophobia(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
Dirty lyrics!

7 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by XaviDayo(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
Bro....relax...u have spoken well. They sure will realise one day that you just did them a favour. All these children sef.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by MufasaRebirth: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
Olamide and his riff Raffs lol
Even limerick sef dey yab blackbonez
Na wa oo

Blackbonez is one of the best lyricist out there, but itsa pity rap don’t sell in this country, na noise dey sell.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
My dear that’s how they were mocking me then paying respect there’s real wealth and that is what we came to build we didn’t come to steal

People curse when they lose money even more when it’s their life savings ...think of your mothers you will buy Benz but my brother the fire is real

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2018
Blakbonez is right but of course the world will never get it right... See Mumu ybnl fraudster ritualists, do I blame them ,Yoruba youths know nothing better than their lazy brain, why they all want to ride Benz but den no know say Na person dey build benz... Not that they can do better than Blakbonez

midehcreeb:
omg you say what

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by chiboy1116: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:
Next time think before you talk. They weren't imposing it on anyone. It was just a song to make money and you're busy carrying their matter like gala on your head.
seems like u don't know the power of music . undecided

24 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2018
You're a very useless idiot, are you not the one without brain Are you not the one that's supposed to think before you talk?? But who is talking and do you even know how to think

kikiwendy:

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by seangy4konji: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Oga ooo
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Topmaike007(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2018
no be their fault.
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Temple1288(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2018
My goodness! People are proud to profess an evil act that brings nothing but curses upon their generations.

Nigeria's is doomed!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by superjaks(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Now, I need to go and download this song
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by kikiwendy(f): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
You're a very useless idiot, are you not the one without brain Are you not the one that's supposed to think before you talk?? But who is talking and do you even know how to think

Why does it look like my post was referring to you? Dear it's too early for this insults. I don't think you know me so please take a chill pill.
If you're looking for cheap likes then please don't quote me. Have a nice day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by kikiwendy(f): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2018
chiboy1116:
seems like u don't know the power of music . undecided
Ikr
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by conductor121: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Fraudsters. They're promoting their Internet fraud colleagues and calling it music Oh, I forgot the first two letters in YBNL stands for yahoo boy.

5 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Jinyjagz(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2018
blackbonez will murder d entire ybnl mafia(olamide included) when it comes to rap.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Her 16th Grandchild (Photo) / Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.