Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari (18425 Views)

Aisha Buhari Presents Awards To Korede Bello, Iyanya, IK Ogbonna, Ken Erics / Peter Okoye Wins International Achievement Recognition Awards (Photo) / Photos From Aisha Abimbola Burial In Toronto As She Is Laid To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Iamgrey5:
lol

You are just a common Nairaland dimwit. cheesy

I am sure you will have seen that I have listed more than ten on this thread already

By the way, hope your imaginary patients isn't dead yet.

Imagine a doctor typing like a teenager, oponu cheesy
list more you can do better than that
Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by dannyoungstick(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Riversides2003:
All na wash, 2019 things. I seem to like Aishat though cos she sometimes speaks the truth and she is fearless. Unlike uncle Lie that lies 95% of times to the extent his name became Lie. But opp, no pictures of Aishat to back this up o are u sure of what u posting so?
Did you read What is written on the award.
Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2018
overall90:
the other time it was kanywood actors and now yoruba actors.they keep on dividing the country along tribal and religious lines and when someone talk now,they accuse the person of HATE.

Are u scared of being called hate?
Is that why I can't speak up?
If they call you hate u call them back.
We must speak Nommater what they say
Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by Riversides2003(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2018
dannyoungstick:
Did you read What is written on the award.

No I did not maybe you should help me read it.
Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Aisha Buhari, wife of late Buhari, good morning!

Tinubu's politics all around this!

Political packaging few weeks to election

Weldone ma
You were one of those shouting that Aisha is not supporting the president, now she's doing it and you are also shouting.

What do u people want self?
Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2018
补时阶段邓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by DabuIIIT: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Taming and reminding the slaves to,you know
grin
Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by DabuIIIT: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2018
They are not Nollywood O,they are NgbantiWOOD
or AmalaWOOD
grin
Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by dannyoungstick(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Riversides2003:

No I did not maybe you should help me read it.
It's like you haven't taken your medications for today.
Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by skales67(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You are daft as daft can be grin

First of all, none of those on your list started acting before Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva. Olu Jacobs started acting in British television series before even Crossing over to the Nigeria movie scene.

Hence, your comeback is filled with Aba statistics. cheesy

Secondly, I thought you will submit a list of 70 actors, since you claimed you own the industry.

Thus, I find this your comeback weak and lame

You are the daft one with a lame comeback. We are talking about indegenous pioneer Nigeran movies by homegrown actors and you are calling Britain. Is Nollywood in Britain? Try harder!

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari by AnuliKay: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
They work hard. Congratulations to them.

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus’ Second Marriage Collapses ( How True Is This?) / Don’t Rush Me Into Marriage, Dbanj Pleads With Nigerians / Photos From Julie Odiah's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.