Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Who Was The Monkey ? ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Was The Monkey ? ! (392 Views)

Caption This Monkey And Goat Discussion.. / Different Peoples Reactions Concerning The Monkey That Carted Away With 70 Mil / Beware How Monkey Pox Entered My Area In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Monkey ? ! by Gamborima(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2018
One day, i'm in my way to my village in a bus, there is a woman with her small child in the bus, that are sitting @ the front of the bus with the driver, then driver say for the woman, i have never see ugly person like your that son, then the woman started abusing the driver, and then ordered him to park the car and she want to go back, then driver park it and the woman go back & sit and continuor abusing the driver, then there is old man beside that woman, then ask
OLD MAN : ask her what is happening

WOMAN : give him a story of what happen from first to the last,

OLD MAN : did you slave him

WOMAN : no
OLD MAN : give me that monkey of ur hand and go and slave him
"
"
do u know what is that monkey
"
"
ok if ur a that woman who would you slave first ¿?
"
"
"
"
"
"
pls i am sorry for making error spelling and gramma's

(1) (Reply)

Let's Play A Game / Comedy Video: That Friend That Can't Laugh Without Tapping You / BIG BOSS Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.