Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,466 members, 7,833,592 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee (23391 Views)

Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Offa/ijagbo Kwara State Community Crisis February, 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by braveboy64(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2018
just imagine hm
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Lordofthewest(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2018
I hope biafuro peasants and mazi coward kanu won't blame fulani for this one naw? But seriously how do parents abandon their own children and flee, cowardice is definitely ancestral for these people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2018
Malnutrition in on the increase in this APC regime. First it is Nassarawa, now Ebonyi.
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by SEGLIZ: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Angelfrost:

Well, he ain't wrong... A government that sincerely cares for/values the lives of her citizens will not allow communal issues degenerate to such violent proportions.
Contrary to thy docile beliefs, leadership is not really herculean.

it is all about being PROACTIVE even when the WRONG DECISION is being made.
we only deceive ourself with the statement ""leadership is herculean".
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by SEGLIZ: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Yes by your mum

sure how gullible you're.
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by GeneralOjukwu: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2018
SEGLIZ:

sure how gullible you're.

Repeat in English Language or vernacular.

Use Google Translate if it is too hard for you undecided

5 words and you successfully gave me headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by lonelydora: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2018
Whoever that is travelling to Ogoja from the East should be very careful along that route
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by walosky(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Imagine the Afonja soldiers campered

Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Mosco100(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2018
kayboy4y:
Fighting over an imaginary boundary. What's wrong with Nigerians and the black race over boundary issues? As if they have a known natural resource that worth fighting for in the said area.

Communities where real resources are mined don't even fight over boundaries. These people are living in the past. They are back to the state of nature where life is brutal, short and nasty. Even in the animal kingdom, they still maintain orderly. I wonder what they now stand to gain. Some Nigerians/Africans are brutal and barbaric in reasoning. Just to kill and destroy is what they understand. They don't understand that the word "DIALOGUE" exist untill they almost wipe out themselves from the surface of the earth.

I only pity the innocent kids who suffered as a result of crimes they did not commit due to the barbaric life style of their parents. Its so pathetic.
It's not about black men, it's about some communities.
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by goaldynboy: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Jonathan:

[s]That’s the igbos for you.
Ojuku ran away after leading millions of igbos to their death and they kept praising him .
Nnamdi Kanu did the same thing and they kept praising him and named him a hero .
[/s]

SHATAAAAP THERE!

The post did not specifically state whether the children were abandoned in the Cross Rivers part of the dispute or the Ebonyi part of the dispute!

So all you have said here is TRASH!!
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria is a partially failed state
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by MENELIIK: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2018
goaldynboy:

SHATAAAAP THERE!

The post did not specifically state whether the children were abandoned in the Cross Rivers part of the dispute or the Ebonyi part of the dispute!

So all you have said here is TRASH!!

Osu accept my sympathy. Your ancestors are congenital cowards and is reflecting in you the descendants.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Epifanio(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2018
lol, biafran women abandoned their own children. Useless mothers.
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Dedetwo(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

They take after Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu

How can responsible parents abandon their kids?

angry

Most Nigerians are very foolish. I recall from the article that the two communities of Ogbodo and Onunwakpu were invaded by soldiers drown from 24 Support Engineering regiment in pretense of searching for a missing soldier. It is better to stay alive than to be dead for sheer bravado. Civilians armed with machete and stick are no match to soldiers armed with Ak-47. Please grow some brain cells. You are the reason God created the middle finger.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Dedetwo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I hope biafuro peasants and mazi coward kanu won't blame fulani for this one naw? But seriously how do parents abandon their own children and flee, cowardice is definitely ancestral for these people

You can cull from the article that soldiers who sent to invade the Ogbodo and Onunwakpu communities in pretense of missing soldiers did not shoot at the children which would have been a different case if the soldiers had met able-body men in the two communities. Tactical indulgence flows from rare acumen.
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by mamaa88(f): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ebonyi and Cross River will never atop fighting,haba,Eeda and Ogurude fought that many lives was lost,properties even the student I taught when I was serving was killed at the process,my friend was killed too,Cross River and Ebonyi what is it?
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Xander85: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

They take after Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu

How can responsible parents abandon their kids?

angry

Was scrolling down to see how soon some sad, Igbo-hating bastard would take the thread tribal, and sure enough you didn't disappoint! wink
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by GeneralOjukwu: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dedetwo:

Dedetwo to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :

Most Nigerians are very foolish. I recall from the article that the two communities of Ogbodo and Onunwakpu were invaded by soldiers drown from 24 Support Engineering regiment in pretense of searching for a missing soldier. It is better to stay alive than to be dead for sheer bravado. Civilians armed with machete and stick are no match to soldiers armed with Ak-47. Please grow some brain cells. You are the reason God created the middle finger.

Okay. Now please i am bored with this ranting.
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by GeneralOjukwu: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Xander85:

Xander85 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :

Was scrolling down to see how soon some sad, Igbo-hating bastard would take the thread tribal, and sure enough you didn't disappoint! wink

Ok.... i agree, perfect description for your parents.
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Xander85: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
MENELIIK:

Osu accept my sympathy. Your ancestors are congenital cowards and is reflecting in you the descendants.

What's your own ethnicity? Just wanna check how 'brave' your own ancestors have been and if we can learn a thing or two about bravery from them! smiley
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Xander85: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Ok.... i agree, perfect description for your parents.

You mind leaving my parents out of this? We're analysing your obsession with Igbos, which is now bordering on madness!

It's obvious, even from your choice of moniker, that your sad existence revolves around Igbos! Looks like without even trying, the Igbo have taken control of your every your every thought and action!

You need to visit a shrink ASAP, before you're tipped over the edge! undecided
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by GeneralOjukwu: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Xander85:

You mind leaving my parents out of this? We're analysing your obsession with Igbos, which is now bordering on madness!

It's obvious, even from your choice of moniker, that your sad existence revolves around Igbos! Looks like without even trying, the Igbo have taken control of your every your every thought and action!

You need to visit a shrink ASAP, before you're tipped over the edge! undecided

Yawn....here's a cookie. Now scram! Who said i am not an ewedu guzzling Igbo ?
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Yawn....here's a cookie. Now scram! Who said i am not an ewedu guzzling Igbo ?

Next
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by kayboy4y(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Okay
Mosco100:

It's not about black men, it's about some communities.
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by cardoctor(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
CAS donates 12 bikes? Are the bikes not meant to be part of the army supplies?
Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by nkor41: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2018
GOOD MORNING GOOD FRIENDS..ALWAYS BELIEVE ON YOURSELF..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE PEOPLE, HAPPY AGAIN ..ONLY THOSE THAT BELIEVE KEEP MAKING IT..HERE IS YOUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT FOR YOU TO BET AND WON BIG..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee by NKOE64: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
WE ARE BACK FOR XMAS WINNING...BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..NO SCAM AND NO COMPLANING..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Bomb Manufacturer Apprehended In Imo / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Ogun / Man Sentenced To Jail For Sleeping With A 4-Year-Old Girl And 5-Yr-Old Boy. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.