Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ (4579 Views)

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by hotwax: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Yes I am hotwax on Nairaland. Lets just say everyone has a dark past. I have been living with this dark secret for a long time (not less than 15 years). I just felt I needed to share this so it will be a lesson to people out there.

Here is hotwax story. Here is my story. Lets go...

Like every other male hustlers, I was born into a poor family. I was a product of a broken home. I grew up with my mum. So life was really hard. We had to go into farming. I remember hawking vegetables, Soap, Tomatoes e.t.c on the street to feed. I grew up in Ede, Osun state.

I was opportune to get a job as a Cybercafe attendance which exposed me to online scamming. In few months I learnt to ship goods (Laptop and Phones) from ebay using Barkley and Wellsfargo bank formats. I joined different darkwebs and had many Pakistanis and Philipine hackers as friends. Then, we get Oyinbo’s credit cards easily, which we used for shopping and registering on dating sites.
We later graduated to sending email formats of a rich Nigerian princess in need of a foreigner to free her and inherit her father’s properties. This was still not fetching dollar as such.

We were making money enough to look good, use the latest phone in town..e.t.c. But one day, a folk brought a ride to town. His name then was Chika, it was clean gulf 4. We started asking questions, how did he do it? Is he not doing what we are doing? One of his close pals confided in us that he ‘Jazzed’ it. He has a “Maye” (Maye is a name given to a white victim. Outsiders call it “Maga”), he locked down spiritually. The guy was the biggest boy in town. We became his apprentices.

Next
We registered with female pictures on foreign dating sites. The most popular then was adultfriendfinders (I am not sure if it is still active till today). There we entice and engage white guys. The dating starts. Yahoo messenger was the best and most popular chatting app then (I guess that’s why they named internet scam “yahoo yahoo”).
We chat with them on yahoo, when they fell in love, we start demanding for financial assistance from easy ones. But some of them are wise or stingy. We print their pictures, ask for their mother name and take the pictures to herbalist who put them under spiritual lock (yahoo+). But this will not always work.
Then I met a Maye who really fell in love with the lady on my DP. He willingly sent me dollars without any fetish alterations.
After many frustrating attempts, some of us resolved into going into plus_plus. This is the surest form of Yahoo, where you trade something to get powers. And when you have powers, no maye will question/resist you when you ask them for money. A friend of mine even commanded a white guy to sell his father’s house. He sold it and sent the money to Nigeria. After then he regained his consciousness.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to money rituals.
It came to a point I felt intimidated and wanted to earn more, I confronted one old friend. Sheu, an OPC kingpin in Ede, who took me to a man called Baba Abija. I explained everything I wanted to the man. The man told me he had a solution, but he liked me and my spirit the moment I stepped into his house. He said he will tell me the truth about those powers. He said there is nothing like yahoo++. He told me, its basically money rituals. If I do it and start selling potato, I will become rich through it, if I use it for Yahoo++, I will get enough money from my victims. But he said that to warn me. He said what my folks are doing is money rituals. I should not enter it and regret it. He asked me to make my decision.
He then gave me options.
1. I will be taking a potion 24 hours before commanding my maye, in-between I must sleep with a lady and make sure I release inside her. And I must not sleep with her twice.

2. He said he will take me to a coffin in Ile-Ife, I will sleep inside the coffin for 7 days. If I wake up alive the seventh day, then it means I am rich already. But the number of years I will spent on earth will reduce.

3. Another is to look for human skull. Some guys will arrange it for me. They will use it to make black soap for me.

4. Another one is to have a dedicated girlfriend I will be using her good fortune. He warned I must be taking care of her. I must not let her suffer because she will never make it in life when she settle down to work. Her life and whoever marries her will never make meaning. This is the most popular. Most yahoo guys are doing this till today. It’s the easiest. And women are easily camped when they see money. I will open a thread titled “How to know if a lady has been used for Yahoo rituals”.

5. I will be organizing parties every week. I must look for an opportunity to gather people and give them food. He will give me water I will use for cooking food for party participants. That reminded me of a friend who celebrated his birthday thrice a year. I said "Oh this is why he always organizing parties every week"

I told the man to give me time to think through it. I confided in an elderly friend who advised me strongly against it. He now told me things about Chika. Chika is always looking dirty. Wherever he sleeps, no matter how clean that place is, it will be covered in dust. Chika is always covered in dust. A guy even have a statue inside his inner room “Oshole”. He sends this Oshole to his Maye before commanding him. He also reminded me of 5 guys who were told to sleep in cemetery for 7 days and they all died. A guy in Ede always use his car to ram people down every year. He asked me, all for what? He told me to face my career. And I was a brilliant software developer then. I took his words, but wasn’t that convinced due to my desperation.

But something happened while I was doing overnight browsing. This changed me till today. A friend of mine “Dayo” was chatting with a white guy who has been scammed to the ground. The white guy was on webcam, crying to my friend to send back some money out of what he sent. He said he was not conscious when he sold everything, mortgaged his house, sold his boss cars and even took loans. He said he had realized he was scammed. But the scammer should pity him and send back few change just for him to feed. He said he contemplating suicide. My friend was even mocking him. Telling him, so you don’t know you have been sending money to a man since. Na you d***ck put you in trouble..blahblah

I was moved, I felt really bad. I went to one corner and cried bitterly. That’s when I decided to put an end to it. I left it for good and I am now a free man. And whenever I remember the old man that sent me dating scam money. I pray for him. Although he is dead now. I wish he would forgive me. And henceforth, I stopped engaging in any form of business that will put tears in people's eyes.
It worked for me, I am now a Senior Software Developer for a popular bank in Nigeria. I am living on more than 400k per month. I ride good cars. Legit Hardwork pays. Its not too late to start afresh.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by daddytime(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Good work.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by pastie(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Nice to learn from your experience
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by hotwax: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
pastie:
Nice to learn from your experience
wink
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by ikay00406(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
Wow..Interesting Read.
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by elderken(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Bravo. So proud of you.
When there's life there's always an opportunity to start afresh

1 Like

Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by hotwax: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2018
elderken:
Bravo. So proud of you.
When there's life there's always an opportunity to start afresh

True..very true
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by diportivo: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2018
thebigkendo

come and see something o
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by okwabayi(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2018
This was a good story. Sell it to Nollywood and make more legitimate cash.
You found a way to make money. I guarantee you'll go back in future. It happens to even the best of them.
The old man has died but I don't see your prayers doing him any good. I like the fact you're remorseful but life is for the living, anybody who is dead is dead and gone. If prayers really worked African countries will rule the world and planets beyond it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by Olibboy: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Full of conscience
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by hotwax: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
okwabayi:
This was a good story. Sell it to Nollywood and make more legitimate cash.
You found a way to make money. I guarantee you'll go back in future. It happens to even the best of them.
The old man has died but I don't see your prayers doing him any good. I like the fact you're remorseful but life is for the living, anybody who is dead is dead and gone. If prayers really worked African countries will rule the world and planets beyond it.

No sir
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by thebigkendo(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2018
diportivo:
the.bigkendo

come and see something o

Mschewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by Goldenboy01(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
so inspiring! nice one bro.
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by hotwax: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Goldenboy01:
so inspiring! nice one bro.

Thanks
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by Hoodbilonia: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
see lies
u went to one corner to cry over someones else headache
odeh
ozwo
u can talk lie
u never picked and nevee cashed out.u jealous blind scammer. maye nor gree pay u
u nor go lock up
ogume man go reveal all secret to u and u ddnt do any
say who die.
so d ogume man na yur papa abi dah na why he dey loose guard dey tell u every
abegi
stupid lies

work hardest and cash out 3k every week
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by hotwax: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
see lies
u went to one corner to cry over someones else headache
odeh
ozwo
u can talk lie
u nevee picked and nevee cashed out.u jealous blind scammer. maye bor gree pay u
u nor go lock up
ogume man go reveal all secret to u and u ddnt do any
say who die.
so d ogume man na yur papa abi dah na why he dey loose guard dey tell u every
abegi
stupid lies

work hardest and cash out 3k every week

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by Hoodbilonia: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
i hate liars
wetin u know abt osole
abegi
ozwo
u did G and ir never paid u
hahahahaha
hotwax:

Ok sir
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by hotwax: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i hate liars
wetin u know abt osole
abegi
ozwo
u did G and ir never paid u
hahahahaha

Sorry how old are you? Just give me a range. Not the exact age.

1 Like

Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by Hoodbilonia: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
fuc off
i got intl calls to make abeg
hotwax:

Sorry how old are you? Just give me a range. Not the exact age.
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by hotwax: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
fuc off
i got intl calls to make abeg

Sorry why are u this pained?

You entered a thread and started cursing because to you it exposed a secret. Is your papa name yahoo+. Brother yahoo international. You better behave before I use you pound yam. Kid

3 Likes

Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by swagguElite(m): 2:06am On Dec 14, 2018
Nice breakthrough Bro.

Meanwhile, most Nigerians would end up being bad detectives, jumping into conclusion anyhow with no lifejacket. The story is thick enough to be true but I won't jump into a conclusion of running it a tag of fake story coz I felt the message and that's all that matters.

Like I said. Nice breakthrough and Great story, you do know how to pen down your experience. The only lie I see is that senior software developer ...yuar diamnn senior writer my friend. cool
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by Mursz: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2018
Interesting......
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by Hoodbilonia: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2018
i told u guys its a big lie
i hate arguing with frustrated scammers who cant even cash out 1000$
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by KingWarri: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2020
What a world??
But iga I'm still waiting for this one below ⬇️
." I will open a thread titled “How to know if a lady has been used for Yahoo rituals”.
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by themainman600(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
me too have been thinking it true how my junior will be using a phone of about 600k which the guy I know his background very well he his from a poor family but have been trying everything to come close to nigga make he teach me work but he no gree

I reason this story

hotwax
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by Orjioorji(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
@ Op please notify me when you post about " how to know girls that have been used for yahoo ritual"
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by sammysneh(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Interesting story
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by butterfly777(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Op, when you open the thread on How to know girls that have been used by yahoo boys, drop the link on this thread, preferably your first post, so that people can be notified and access it from here.
Re: My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ by ibechris(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
U are a man with good conscience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Muhammad Bima's Son Accused Of Rape In AUN / Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked / Beautiful Baby Stone Dead Dumped At The Canal Before Unilag Maingate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.