Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Please I Need Business Ideas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Business Ideas. (314 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Business Ideas. by carsprayer: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2018
I was just given 500k by someone. Please what business can i do with it? I need your advice. I don't have a job yet.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas. by Fitzchris(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Step 1: Choose an Interest. This can be anything at all, any interest, passion or even something you have no personal experience with.

Step 2: Build a Website. Your website is your foundation and we have the most sophisticated and feature rich website and hosting platform here at Wealthy Affiliate in SiteRubix.

Step 3: Attract Visitors. You are going to be learning all about how to get traffic and visitors to your website. The first focus is FREE traffic and there is A LOT of it out there.

Step 4: Earn Revenue. Once you have people on your site and traffic, you can earn revenue. There are over 50 ways you can monetize traffic online!
Click below to register for free
Onlinemoneymakingventures.siterubix.com

(1) (Reply)

Customer Drags Ecobank To EFCC Over Forgery, Fraud / Opportunities Are Everywhere / Are You Frustrated With The Money You’ve Been Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.