Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) (46939 Views)

Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

A young lady has reportedly stabbed her boyfriend to death in one of the South Eastern state in Nigeria.

According to a Facebook user, Peace Austine who shared the report, "this incident happened within my area this morning his girlfriend stabbed him with a knife around 1 am because of unnecessary arguments", she said.

She further revealed that the guy is the only son in the family and that the lady who stabbed him to death has been arrested by the police.

Igbere TV is making efforts to unravel the identity of the Lady and the young guy.

More details soon....

See photos below

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/480979/shocker-tears-as-lady-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-graphic-photos/

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by ChiefOloye(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Black Christmas in their family, RIP Mr. White.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Igboblog: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2018
Disturbing. This is why I have decided to remain single. Very bad

41 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Igboblog: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2018
Many will still go down because of girlfriend buruhaha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by noblealuu: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Failed society with the level of killings amongst young people over some avoidable deaths.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2018
It amazes me how people sanely do these sort of things.
...#stonehearted
...#deadconscience.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
I have come to understand that murdered people in Nigeria do not like to wear jeans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Sincarra: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mad people roaming around everywhere looking for someone's life to destroy

16 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sincarra:
Mad people roaming around everywhere looking for someone's life to destroy

angry cheesy smiley wink
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by KingLennon(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
After God fear Women....A woman brought him into the world and a woman sent him back. God 4bid

R.I.P

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by tstx(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
All is fair in love and war cheesy

information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by DFlyest: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
These ladies know who they can attack. She saw a weakling
Too bad for the poor dude
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by oluwatosink: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
don't date angry people..
Especially women, Talkless of marrying them..
Your life is at stake grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
sad

If your loved one can extinguish you like this...what will your enemies do ?

Men have become endangered species undecided

madgoat:

Mumu, why are u sad? Its funny grin

Your moniker perfectly describes your father and grandfather

10 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Superagent:
I have come to understand that murdered people in Nigeria do not like to wear jeans.

That's why you wear jeans... Abi

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
this man look like tobias in blacklightning
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
sad

Mumu, why are u sad? Its funny grin
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by poweredcom(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
that is d reason i hate keeping relationships

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nolongthing3669: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Something must kill a man
RIP
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Allylic(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
God protect my brothers and guide them..some ladies are too toxic,imagine..she stabbed the guy to death....May she rot in jail

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Not surprised, na Igbo girl, they have something in common with Fulani herdsmen

7 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
I begged my girlfriend for days when i broke up with her to avoid this kind of story

11 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by neweraomo: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Too bad...wetin u sabi chop killed you ,alwasy run from w violent lady

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by tuzle(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
The rate at which girlfriends stab there boyfriends these days is alarming, and I was just thinking of picking up a new gf
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Opinionated: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sad.

We can help reduce things like this by learning these techniques
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nomesky: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't know where these guys dey see all these useless temperamental girls. When I see such trait in a lady. I japaa! It's not even advisable to be counseling or trying to work on it for her. Am not your parents hence can't be doing the work of your parents. Niggas, if you see a girl with violence, temperamental traits. Please, japaa! Leave them for touts, conductors and agberos. Na people wey Sabi handle them be that. Let weyrey marry weyrey!

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Jos, Man's Head Stuck In Burglary Proof (pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Robbers Attack Plateau POS Shop, 4 Customers Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.