Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

"Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts (42779 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Nathdoug(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
sundaygray:
All this one na packaging, she just dey package the toto, this toto go dey smell. Abegi!
na like the Toto nor go smell..this na ibo girl they are very neat
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Deasegun19(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
take your advice and shove it up your a**hole
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by KelB(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Omo see kpomo
Sound one
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by ibkayee(f): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fine girl
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by noona(f): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ratchet hoes everywhere and wtf is kpomo
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by sanerugwei: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
OboOlora:
Omo, this ponmo pass my own oh.
The thing be like say she wear pampers shocked

No, I don't think so... you still hold the undisputed... shocked shocked grin
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Trustme2(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
sanerugwei:

No, I don't think so... you still hold the undisputed... shocked shocked grin
Forget na man dey behind that moniker o grin ;DD. Make them no take Toto scam you
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Any attention to bring the money is allowed.

Is once thousands of cash are knocking at her door post right now because of this photo so that her intentions will be completed.

Money may nor legit nor dey last nor matter how long e stay.

Follow Baba God and He go show you the way to make money may nor go make you worry.
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by DaRuud(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
vickayo:

Nollywood actress Linda Osifo reacts after she was slammed by a troll for inappropriate dressing and was also told to look up to the likes of Adesua Etomi.

See post:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/look-up-to-adesua-etomi-and-dress-well.html

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by israelmao(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Some women with oddity.Sometimes I imagine the world without them which would have been full of boredom however there are virtuous women.
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by mamaa88(f): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
The camel toe na artificial one,dressing like mad woman
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by permit225(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dis kpomo don rise...

Ik ogbonna food don set.
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by SURElee(f): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who is she and how many movies have she featured in? Imagine, she isn't known for her movies but for exhibiting camel toe. Mschewwww!
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Pruwa: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
People should learn to stop comparing a person with another
It is wrong and heart breaking
Learn to put yourself in somebody else's shoes sometime
For instance if somebody should tell her such words she said to Linda how will she feel
These celebrities are humans
They have feelings
Do not be the reason for someone's sadness
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by royalair(m): 12:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Choi see camel toe ooo

Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Dedetwo(m): 1:56am On Dec 14, 2018
OboOlora:
Omo, this ponmo pass my own oh.
The thing be like say she wear pampers shocked

I guess you do not have the teaser.
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Dedetwo(m): 1:57am On Dec 14, 2018
vickayo:

Nollywood actress Linda Osifo reacts after she was slammed by a troll for inappropriate dressing and was also told to look up to the likes of Adesua Etomi.

See post:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/look-up-to-adesua-etomi-and-dress-well.html

You have a solid hip, Linda. Good for you!!!!
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by CarGuide: 2:36am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Dshocker(m): 6:00am On Dec 14, 2018
noona:
Ratchet hoes everywhere and wtf is kpomo

Google it grin
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Collyno82(m): 6:10am On Dec 14, 2018
vickayo:

See post:

by their name,,, you shall know them
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by Rejoice5000(f): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
What are my seeing?
Re: "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts by meobizy(f): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hmm. Okay. She should get that checked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.