Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) (3362 Views)

The Bigger The Butt, The Longer You’ll Live, New Research Shows / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday To Jarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by ElRazur: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2010
grin

Okay, here is an alternative to the dubious award scheme set out by erm Jarus.

Here is your chance to truly commend those who you think are cool around here. Nominate your favourites and tell them why they are awesome.

One simple rule, keep it funny.

Please follow this format if you can:

My Favourite Poster: Sagamite.

He is my paddy, I knock his arse on Pro evo all the time. He really deserves an award for all the beating I dish out to him.

My favourite Clown
: Kosovo
This dude is awesome if you don't like him, then you gonna have a problem with me. Just ask Jarus. grin

My "bestest" enemy: Tpiah. Respect to her, I joke and take the piss with her all the time, but she is always coming back stronger. Real genuine person. Love her sarcastic post.

My favourite tallest nairalander
: Debosky
This dude is one tall walking human skyscrapper. That alone he deserves an award. grin

My favourite Ajebutter: Sauron
Talks tough on the forum, he will have you believe he is the baddest thing since Osama bin laden. On the real, he is a friendly mofo in real life. grin

My favourite person: Bluetooth.
Dunno why I am giving him this award, but yeah I am giving him one anyway. We all cannot award things to seun jare.

Upcoming underrated talent Mama Gee
Annoying, pink and unreasonable. I like her, she is like me but in the body of a fine female. She deserve a mention.

Shout out awards

This one are for people who just deserve an award, but I cant think of a reason

Semidlyfe
Odunnu

. . . . . . More to come. grin

In the mean time, nominate and award your people.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by onstelly(f): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2010
Good job ElRazur
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2010
LOL grin
I like this
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2010
El,na wa 4u o,instead of u 2stand in ovation 4 Jarus 4beatin u 2ds award thingy,u jst begin open mouth anyhow. Anyways,i'l gv an award to d biggest most despisd fool NL has 190. D guy's stench is . . .only comparable 2a Billiegoat's.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by ElRazur: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2010
Jarus:

LOL  grin
I like this

angry You aren't supposed to like it. I was trying to show you how awards can be dished out, and it means nothing really. But yeah, respect to you for taking it like a man. smiley

Odunnu:

Anyways,i'l gv an award to d biggest most despisd fool NL has 190. D guy's stench is . . .only comparable 2a Billiegoat's.

I agree, he truly deserves that award. grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by onstelly(f): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2010
@odunnu i can now see u dey vex 4 real
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2010
Onsty,i'm a kool headed gurl o.I'm nt always vexing sha.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Woke4all(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2010
Lots of crazy dudes i won't mention.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2010
u dey fear face!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by onstelly(f): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2010
@odunnu dat gud 2 hear @woke4all y don u want 2 mention names
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Woke4all(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2010
onstelly:
@woke4all y don u want 2 mention names
Odunnu:

u dey fear face!
Fear face for net? Dem go just derail this thread!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2010
i'm so sure that whethr u mention names or not afta d 2nd page ths thread wud be so derailed.Plz talk d talk
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
LMAO @ sauron grin grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Woke4all(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2010
Ok mine goes to crazy Mr cock he got the best toasting lines:

you got yansh?

Baby i lost my phone number can i have yours?
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by onstelly(f): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2010
Woke4all:

Ok mine goes to crazy Mr cock he got the best toasting lines:

you got yansh?

Baby i lost my phone number can i have yours?
U can say dat again, i thought i was d only one seeing dat.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
What the heck!

El Razur and Jarus need to stop creating all these imaginary award threads.

This awards are nothing and unofficial!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by yme1(f): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
i dont want them feeling big jare tongue, so no award for nadie cheesy
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
[size=25pt]Thread Locked.[/size]
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Woke4all(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
[size=25pt]Thread opened.[/size]
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^It's probably open in your imagination.

But you can't open it realistically.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Woke4all(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^
You just commented on a locked thread. Lol
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
my award goes to one agbero who has continuously terrorized this land, with her bean brained cells and bend down select clothes with a burial calender hanging over her head,

every body put your hands together for,

the one and Only,

O, D, U, N, N, U
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^Do you want another ban?

Why are you posting in a huge font like someone that's brain dead?
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by SSaemoenl(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
190.:

my award goes to one agbero who has continuously terrorized this land, with her bean brained cells and bend down select clothes with a burial calender hanging over her head,

the one and Only,

O, D, U, N, N, U

grin grin grin U try, No one like u grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Woke4all(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
190.:

the one and Only,

O, D, U, N, N, U

lol,

If dem give you chance ehhh,
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Do you want another ban?

Why are you posting in a huge font like someone that's brain dead?

Mamagee u are a Goat!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by SSaemoenl(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2010
190.:

Mamagee u are a Goat!
Never please, See Caution
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^
she make me vex,
na she i dey talk to
nor let me add u Join
mama-gee husband. grin grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2010
I had been following this theard in the background waiting for 190's reponse to Odunnu!!

Finally!! This thread has gotten hot.

*** pulls out a chair, lights up a giant doobie and chills****
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^
You always dey like make i fight
seriously she started it again and if i talk or respond
Im tagged the bad person!!
she's always doin that and im awaiting her response again,
when i did nothin, she came out on me again, trace the thread and read
if mukina sees this she wont be pleased wif me after warning me the other day
yet odunnu wont simply let me be,
watch out for her reply~
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
And as for you elrazur,
You wont keep shut when ppl are talkin,
dondee united~ grin grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mukina2: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
You again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Pays To Be Honest / Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Wall Geckos Naturally / Facts About Our Planets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.