Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) (3369 Views)

The Bigger The Butt, The Longer You’ll Live, New Research Shows / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday To Jarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Mobinga: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2010
Lol!
See how 190 dey beg. . . . Lol. . . . Omo guy u too like this site too much.
BY THE WAY
NEXT TIME YOU INSULT MY wife ODUNNU, i'll personally ban your computer from accessing nairaland grin grin

@MaMa GEe: we need to hook up smiley
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Mobinga: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2010
Lol!
See how 190 dey beg. . . . Lol. . . . Omo guy u too like this site too much.
BY THE WAY
NEXT TIME YOU INSULT MY wife ODUNNU, i'll personally ban your computer from accessing nairaland grin grin

Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Who be u? You are my husband number what? I don born 4u?Wetin b d name of d pikin wey I born 4 u?
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by favouredjb(f): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
Thought this thread was about awards,wetin con happen?
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
Who are ur awardees?nominate or award
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Mobinga: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
Odunnu:

Who be u?

I believe you can see my name.

You are my husband number what?
I don born 4u?
Yes

Wetin b d name of d pikin wey I born 4 u?

Mama Gee
grin grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^

slap angry

onye ara
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
Mobinga:

This is the internet, be realistic. grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by favouredjb(f): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2010
@odunnu I nominate you and 190 as the longest beef/diss on nl
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
favouredjb:

@odunnu I nominate you and 190 as the longest beef/diss on nl
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2010
^^
close ur teeth so fly wont enter~ angry angry

@Topic
Mukina2 as the only nairalander who can never give someone a chance to make themselves better~
(she knows what im talking about)
angry
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by blank(f): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2010
Anytime 190 enters a thread, he derails it.
I thought he was banned? How come he is still allowed to post?
My nomination is for Mr Cork and 190 for being the kind of people they are.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2010
^^Exactly, my brother.

I just don't get why the supermoderators won't ban him and throw his IP number away.

He's fast becoming a loose nuisance.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2010
^^
when u were a nuisance to the entire board
were u banned,
and next time u open your mouth and spew trash about me!
I would Milk you for 1 whole year!!
angry angry
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by spikedcylinder: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2010
See awards thread dominated by 190 mama gee, odunnu and other crap talkers. undecided
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^
Spikey.mouse,
How are u, its been a while~
grin grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Ben13: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
Can we give an award to xynerise? tongue cheesy
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^For what? cheesy
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

See awards thread dominated by 190 mama gee, odunnu and other crap talkers. undecided
What crap did I post?
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 1:14am On Aug 20, 2010
^^
Those crap abt me! grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
Madam Spikey,used 2 thnk u are sensible,my opinion just changed.You are very very foolish.What exactly is/are d crap I hv postd anywhre in NL dat u shd exhibit ur foolishness by including me among 'crap talkers?'
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Mobinga: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2010
Odunnu:

Madam Spikey,used 2 thnk u are sensible,my opinion just changed.You are very very foolish.What exactly is/are d crap I hv postd anywhre in NL dat u shd exhibit your foolishness by including me among 'crap talkers?'

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2010
190.:

^^
Those crap abt me! grin

Never knew you existed until now. . .

Ben-10:

Can we give an award to xynerise? tongue cheesy
Why don't you give it to him?
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
mama-gee are u happier now that u have said trash about me
does that make u happier,

If i face u now u would say im rude~ anyway thanks
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by spikedcylinder: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
Odunnu:

Madam Spikey,used 2 thnk u are sensible,my opinion just changed.You are very very foolish.What exactly is/are d crap I hv postd anywhre in NL dat u shd exhibit your foolishness by including me among 'crap talkers?'

Look at this omo ale. How does your opinion matter? Arindin.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1104(f): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^
spikey, U would never change!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Look at this omo ale. How does your opinion matter? Arindin.
Da gaske,u r nothn less than an akwuya! Kuma, na tu na, wei kai mai hauka. Got nothn 4u aturu.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by spikedcylinder: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2010
Odunnu:

Da gaske,u r nothn less than an akwuya! Kuma, na tu na, wei kai mai hauka. Got nothn 4u aturu.

You were obviously dropped on your head as a child for you not to recognise the sarcasm in my original comment. Even 190 and mama gee did not take it seriously. Bloody newt.
Animal. Talking about it's opinion of me. Who are you? Were oloriburuku.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1104(f): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin ^^^ spikedsilinder, after all these years u have not changed, ^^ grin grin grin i always admire u and tpiah for your insults!!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by spikedcylinder: 4:56am On Aug 25, 2010
Dake jor. Elenu igbin. cheesy
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1104(f): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2010
^^
Now spikey~ Ive got no idea what ure talkin abt~ grin grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You were obviously dropped on your head as a child for you not to recognise the sarcasm in my original comment. Even 190 and mama gee did not take it seriously. Bloody newt.
Animal. Talking about it's opinion of me. Who are you? Were oloriburuku.

Uwarki,i ta ce 'were',go home and tel her that!!
You are very foolish,like I said originally.I'l hate 2 be seen exchangin words with a fool,
people wudnt notice d difference btw us.
I'm out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Our Planets / What Do We Call Food Having Too Much Onions In It? / First Picture Of Kim And Kanye Son,saint West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.